Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scarlette92

Chatty Member
I think it’s embarrassing for Sarah that Brenton made a ‘birthday post’ and Kurtle didn’t?
surely even her Stan’s see this and think it’s odd. Especially for an overly hyped up 30th that she’s been going on about! Not just any day😂
And especially considering how ‘connected’ they supposedly became on their two week 5 day holiday.
I missed her stories yesterday but did he get her anything? Like did she wake up to any flowers? Presents?

Reactions: 8

BooBoobedoo

Chatty Member
I thought the same, so I enlarged the pic and holy photoshop there's something not right. I mean, I get that she has used some filter that eliminates pores and wrinkles, smooths gnarly fingers and makes the skin look tanned and glowy. But what the hell is the alien lifeform thingy that's crawling out of her sleeve and eating her face??
View attachment 1557213
It’s her hand, calm down.

She has the same hairstyle has her dancing bestie.

• Haha

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
Can you remind me what happened where you said her family helped keep them together?
I wasn't following this thread then so I had ALOT of catching up to do but I've seen it mentioned here a few times but I've never asked!
Fill me in with the details!!!!
Team- can we solve this and get it added to the wiki asap? I can’t remember the specifics- but they had counselling and her parents were involved.

• Heart

Steel Raspberries

Off topic, but does anyone have a SS of the recipe for Scuzza’s family chicken pie?
The recipe I have (which I got from Google a year ago) makes the pie look exactly the same (except mine isn’t grey and dry) and we all know she steals recipes from Google.

thatblondegirl

She didnt share this. Sophie, her friend, did, in a story wishing her on her birthday. Sarah reshared it, I think.

I retouched her piano teeth for accuracy. See here:
I was meaning she chose the veneers not she chose the image 😊.
If this is too far please let me know and I can delete!

• Heart

Norqs

Did she delete the stories with the Nikki Minaj song?? Nothing’s coming up for me 🤷🏼‍♀️

activatedthighgap

Chatty Member
Soak your spelt lasagne sheets in the same sink you wash your child…..lovely!!

Spelt Pasta Lasagne with a Spelt white sauce, organic cheese and organic butter, grass fed beef.
On Sunee you can find a df/gf and vegan lasagne.

This chic knows how to enjoy herself!!

——
P.S what makes spelt healthy? I’ve never understood what it is. Let me go Google research.

——
Update - The grain hasn't been crossed with any other species of wheat, making it purer than most modern wheat. In whole-grain form, it provides more essential amino acids, vitamins, and minerals. Many believe spelt to be a healthier alternative to conventional wheat.
And spelt tastes fucking disgusting 🤢

influenzaaar

VIP Member
Re: hair washing.. it depends on the bubb. Mine is only content when I am 100% focussed on her. So if I am in the shower and not holding her she is SCREAMING. But to be fair to mochaccino he seems super chill and she’d be fine just having him chill with her in the room.
To be fair to my bebe it’s mostly been my shit mental health which has stopped me from washing my hair. But it’s a thing.

also My dog barks insanely at the hairdryer.. which makes my baby cry even harder 🫠🫠
🫶That’s hard mam. 😢

Hair washing can be hard if you have a tight timeline in the morning to get up and going. Momentum is the key to successfully managing the children 😅 but anyway I personally wash my hair on a Saturday/Sunday, and curl it so it stays styled / decent looking (using dry shampoo) until Wednesday / Thursday and then repeat the process.

Spindrifter

Makes me laugh seeing her call her boys high energy one day and then the next M is happily chilling there watching F swim. Seemed very content and happy to relax!
What the hell is this comb over? If you're wearing a middle part, part it in the middle? Who does that???
View attachment 1541845
My god that mole looks like she has another even lumpier face beneath hers that is pushing its way out.

Reactions: 6

BecaSUE

I'm not a Mum so I'm 1000% okay with being told I'm wrong, but is it actually that hard to wash your hair when you have kids?
Ashy bines posted she hasn't washed hers for 12 days and Sarah's waiting for Kurt to come home so she can wash hers
Again, I'm not a Mum so please call me out if needed, but is it really that hard or are they being dramatic with the "busy Mum life" vibe?
It can be. Depends on the age of the kids and their sleeping schedule. When I am alone with the kids, I get up early in the morning before they wake up and take a shower. I could do it at night once they are asleep but I can’t blow dry my hair then as the noise would wake them and I hate going to bed with damp hair. 🤪

Reactions: 6