Sarah’s Day #38 Pushes belly out for the gram, no vax for the Tilse fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok well now I feel kind of dumb for posting about Kurt’s mental health a few pages back and saying that I empathize. Clearly a few people have discussed how much of a POS he is…. Which I also acknowledged.

I’m a single mum after leaving my hetero relationship because I was so tired of hiding my sexuality and feeling trapped. Yes I was angry as duck about the f slur and yes their churches words on homosexuality make me sick to my stomach.

But I have also suffered with debilitating anxiety and panic attacks that have sent me into the ER so when I see someone who is clearly experiencing something that, for myself, almost took everything from me it hits so close to home and I feel a deep sense of sadness for them.
That being said, what people are saying about Kurt are true and it’s completely logical to feel the way some of you feel. I think I just need to take myself out of the equation and remind myself that our lives are vastly different and I needn’t worry about someone who seemingly never worried about the scores of people he offended/hurt through many incidents.

Sorry that turned into a rant but I’m up feeding my 13month old (it’s 5am in canada) and there’s a lot going on in my head lol

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I feel like it’s meant to be Black Forest, but it looks like dog tit or dogs breakfast as Sarah would say.
Agreed, black forest supposedly...but must admit, initially I thought that was tinned beetroot on top (well, I wouldn't put it past her!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok well now I feel kind of dumb for posting about Kurt’s mental health a few pages back and saying that I empathize. Clearly a few people have discussed how much of a POS he is…. Which I also acknowledged.

I’m a single mum after leaving my hetero relationship because I was so tired of hiding my sexuality and feeling trapped. Yes I was angry as duck about the f slur and yes their churches words on homosexuality make me sick to my stomach.

But I have also suffered with debilitating anxiety and panic attacks that have sent me into the ER so when I see someone who is clearly experiencing something that, for myself, almost took everything from me it hits so close to home and I feel a deep sense of sadness for them.
That being said, what people are saying about Kurt are true and it’s completely logical to feel the way some of you feel. I think I just need to take myself out of the equation and remind myself that our lives are vastly different and I needn’t worry about someone who seemingly never worried about the scores of people he offended/hurt through many incidents.

Sorry that turned into a rant but I’m up feeding my 13month old (it’s 5am in canada) and there’s a lot going on in my head lol
Don’t feel dumb at all! There’s no “wrong” thing to post on here or “wrong” way to feel. It’s honestly so great seeing everyone’s different perspectives and different opinions on these topics. 😌

It’s also crazy because you do some times have moments were you forget about everything they do, and you’re like “wow you’re still real people with real issues” (idk if anyone else gets that), and especially with what you shared it’s so logical to of posted what you did (I can’t remember the post or not sure if I saw it but just from what I gathered you’ve said). I think that’s the great thing about tattle is getting to see these other posts and being like “ooop no maybe I don’t think this way, maybe I don’t feel bad for Kurt” 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Approximately 10s into the Heath Codes stories and she still managed to mention she’s pregnant 🤦‍♀️ Also did you know it’s ‘esclusive’ to Spotify 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yes, I was going to back track on my earlier comment and say I was wrong about the botox. Her forehead was moving in todays stories. However, I stand by the lips. She has definitely had them done. Her top lip creates its own shadow again.
Well then she's seeing some shady as tit doctor or whatever, cause no serious one would ever dream of using filler on a pregnant person.
Hollistic babez gets lip top up amid traumatic evil doctor visit: "He suggested the posibility of getting an abortion! How terrible! I must rush to fill up my lips in a non approved procedure, not intended for pregnant ladies". Do you reckon she thinks the baby has issues anyway, so whatever, what else could happen?

Yes, I was going to back track on my earlier comment and say I was wrong about the botox. Her forehead was moving in todays stories. However, I stand by the lips. She has definitely had them done. Her top lip creates its own shadow again.
Well then she's seeing some shady as tit doctor or whatever, cause no serious one would ever dream of using filler on a pregnant person.
Hollistic babez gets lip top up amid traumatic evil doctor visit: "He suggested the posibility of getting an abortion! How terrible! I must rush to fill up my lips in a non approved procedure, not intended for pregnant ladies". Do you reckon she thinks the baby has issues anyway, so whatever, what else could happen?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Still on my weird "let's watch old Sarah videos to see if I'm remembering them correctly" kick and I do have to say that as blatantly disordered as she was, she definitely looked healthier. Obviously looks can be deceiving and your body can cope with a lot more when you're younger, but she was also at least eating a larger variety of food at this point. One of the vlogs I watched included her eating some kind of burger and sweet potato fries, she eats a lot of fats (for "hormonal reasons" but still) and her skin and hair really do look like they have some life in them at least.

I agree she's always been dangerous and problematic, but I can see why I resonated with her back in the day. Most people who struggle with eating disorders, especially ones like orthorexia where so many of the behaviors are praised by society, go through a period where they genuinely believe they are doing what they are for health.

Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 9.00.27 AM.png

On the other hand ... her fanbase has always been horrifying ... (I can't blur the names on desktop but since they are on her public Youtube I'm thinking it's okay...?)

Screen Shot 2021-10-20 at 11.33.00 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-20 at 11.33.06 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
In her "very busy" schedule for the day, it said she styled and photographed recipes for sunnee. Do you think that means someone else made the food? Or she plated pre-made salad and chicken from Coles? Or both?
Firstly I thought today that it did look like has had more filler. Her top lip is moving differently and from someone who gets filler I can see it. Or is it pregnancy because I know some people get puffy lips when pregnant
Secondly.. I have thought that about the recipes for awhile now. She hadn't shown herself cooking in forever so to all of a sudden have recipes without insta storying them seems strange.
Thirdly... I really hope durts family keep pushing to intervene and maybe they will split. Will suck for the kids but ultimately they will be happier
I cant remember what else I wanted to say.. it will come to me later
Edit - I remember... I hope whoever the doctor was she visited comes for her and makes her pay. Regardless of her never saying their name. If that was me I would be livid. I doubt that conversation ever happened

Reactions: 17
The TL:DR of her stories today is that she hasn't had time to workout in two weeks. Which is because she's getting up too late and not having enough time in the day. She blames getting up too late on Fox waking up late which is because they've all been going to bed later. So she wants to start getting up earlier so she can workout.

She also used a lot of words that were pretty insensitive considering what Kurt is going through atm. Words like being extra flustered, really anxious, stressed, not in the right headspace, has been acknowledging her feelings and emotions, and my personal favourite: had a mini panic attack.

Like get over yourself. Just because she can seemingly handle stress from a self-inflicted workload (which is nothing compared to normal people) doesn't mean Kurt can or should. But I'm getting feeling she's being so dismissive of his going to hospital because she doesn't believe there's anything wrong. I can just imagine her saying "well I'm stressed too and I'm pregnant but you don't see me going to hospital" blah blah blah.

And she's only feeling like this because she hasn't had time to workout.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
In her "very busy" schedule for the day, it said she styled and photographed recipes for sunnee. Do you think that means someone else made the food? Or she plated pre-made salad and chicken from Coles? Or both?
Either way she said it takes her A WHOLE DAY to style and edit her Sunee pics. WTF. No wonder she's 'always busy' if she works at a snails pace 🐌

Also in her rant she said she's busy she's been doing 'multiple meetings and calls at once" like WHAT?! How does that work?? You can only be on 2 calls at once if one of them doesn't require you to listen or talk and if that's the case why are you there??

And she says she's often up past midnight working, that's bullshit, she's either in bed early so she can wake up early to exercise or recently they've been up late because of Fox and watching TV.

Reactions: 24
Sarah’s Day #39, Sissy’s getting manic, Kurt is in a panic, cook book by Sunee, don’t give her your money!

• Heart
Reactions: 78
View attachment 821103

Front page of news.com.au 🤢 🤮
If its made it to a few somewhat major news sources I would almost guarantee they sent out a press release. Especially if they all have the same boyfriend error (not saying they do, just seen it mentioned twice here).

I would guess they took an old press release (probably her CIN 3 one) and reshopped it to be about the ~evil doctor~ and just totally missed the boyfriend instead of husband title.

It's highly unlikely these outlets would've just found or heard about her video and gone to make a whole story off of it. She doesn't have the reach for that to make sense.

Plus, despite her song and dance about wanting privacy for the baby she knows (and has been) she can capitalize off of the drama and speculation, and it realigns her with her old holistic fitness girl persona that she's left behind since her first pregnancy. I'm so sorry for that obnoxious run on sentence.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
her skin and hair really do look like they have some life in them at least.
View attachment 821427
i know it’s been said time and time again but sarah honestly looks like a different person in her old videos. a full head of head and a full face rather than a wacky hollowed out face. idk anything about botox or filler but surely it’s not meant to go in the opposite direction right?

Reactions: 17
What fresh hell is this? Just. Pick. A. Theme! It shouldn't be this hard. They're clearly trying to appeal to a younger, TikTok generation but this just screams adults trying to be teenagers again and it's just plain cringe.
The Pikachu sent me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is definitely not rainbows and sunshine in her latest stories. How can anyone think she's so positive and bubbly and also listen to how she'd like to throw a rock at her neighbour's dog? Also, yelling at Abby to the leave the room?! Girl, calm down and breath!

I can not get over her talking about her anxiety and work life imbalances. She 100% read here, thought to herself that everyone is so sympathetic to Kurt but what abut me? Decided to throw out some well chosen words like panic attack and it's all back to her. It's disheartening to see someone who acknowledges that their significant other is going through a difficult time, but can only see how this impacts her and her daily routines. If she is the big bossbabe ( Vomit) that she says she is and she needs to step back to take some time to think of her mental health, then these companies she's working with will know her worth and wait.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I had a lot of time this evening. Spent some time on the health code IG. Their episode snippet reels are SUUUUPER imature and so not coherent, dont tie into any theme that can be categorised as "health". Why is spotify backing them? Whats the catch?

Like, todays reel is a really random chat about bananas and prefering them room temp or cold. And theyre laughing at each other and at the most unfunny things. Why would anyone be interested in what seems like overhearing a very contrived, forced-funny private chat between two boring people? What sort of premise is that for a podcast?

Also, How to tell when Scuz is rambling on and on without having anything to say:
Screenshot 2021-10-21 at 20.48.48.png
Screenshot 2021-10-21 at 20.48.55.png
Screenshot 2021-10-21 at 20.49.01.png

Screenshot 2021-10-21 at 20.49.06.png
Screenshot 2021-10-21 at 20.49.17.png
Screenshot 2021-10-21 at 20.49.46.png

Screenshot 2021-10-21 at 20.49.31.png
Screenshot 2021-10-21 at 20.51.19.png
Screenshot 2021-10-21 at 20.51.34.png

And the winner, because I absolutely assure you this was a thoroughly mistimed, misplaced, not necessary use of this gesture:
Screenshot 2021-10-21 at 20.50.26.png

@shaaanxosucks where are you??? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.