Sarah’s Day #38 Pushes belly out for the gram, no vax for the Tilse fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are many content creators on YouTube and Instagram who do way more than her and do not feel the need to share it to the world. Especially the ones who have a day-job and are creating content as a side hustle. But for Sarah, it is her sole source of income. It is your JOB, after all, of course you need to put in some effort. Even amongst other influencers, she does the least, is the most disorganised, has awful time management and work-life balance, and yet expects the most praise.
This! The person (or people) that comes to mind for me is Christine from Simply Nailogical. She has a Masters degree and both she and her partner work day jobs (I think they are crime statistics analysts?). She has two YouTube channels and has been pushing out content consistently for years. She and her partner also have a weekly podcast with hour-long episodes AND they run a nail polish company with new products releasing super often. They remain super humble and never complain about how busy they are - they let their work speak for itself. Sarah could never!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
You acknowledge he’s too sick for vlogs… Yet you publicly shamed him in said your vlogs for not working out with you AND being present enough in the vlogs…
Weird that she acknowledges it in her comments but hasn’t come out to her sissy, BFFs on her stories about it recently. Especially when she’s feeling so anxiousssss wouldn’t that be contributing twirly bird?

Reactions: 18
First video was posted on the 14th, claiming to be from the week before.
second was posted today, claiming to be from last Sunday (the 17th).
Straight out lie, or classic sezzy who can’t keep track of anything? 🤔
58DB6A8B-75C6-4CA0-9059-0F89EBC46937.png
CF9495B5-D284-4961-AE30-7AE460241579.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
that’s where she claimed she got pigmentation on her forehead! It wasn’t….. it is a bruise from Botox !!!
You can't get botox or filler while pregnant. It's probs just a filter
Yes, I was going to back track on my earlier comment and say I was wrong about the botox. Her forehead was moving in todays stories. However, I stand by the lips. She has definitely had them done. Her top lip creates its own shadow again.

Reactions: 9
Sarahs day #39: Tanika’s done a runner, but her fans would never shun her, oh and btw she’s a mother!

(Idk if it’s inappropriate to mention Tanikas name though, could swap “Tanika” with “best mate’s done a runner”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m bleeping pissing myself that Sarah shared that Nat girl on her stories talking about her body butter, and in the video Nat calls out to her Abby (which I’m sure was discussed that Nat had copied Sarah)
I can’t believe she reposted her Ahahaha, Nat has been working for that repost for YEARS with her shoutouts to her tiny following. Sez must be desperate/dying to actually share her limelight

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pregnant fitness vlogger opens up about struggles with her unborn baby

#

Daily Mail coverage
Do you reckon she is paying media outlets or supplying the info to them to gain a larger fan base. Two separate places have reported on it now and I wouldn't say she's a celebrity or star by any right. I know influencers are reported on and she has been in the past but it seems off to me

Reactions: 28
The morning walk thing, Beth (state.ofwellness) has been doing daily morning walks for the last few weeks of a minimum 10k steps, so Sarah posting her distance is just another point scorer

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sarah: ugh it’s too loud in my backyard office 😫😫 now I have to move to my other indoor office upstairs 😖😖 my life is soooo hard #pray4Sarah #MaybeGodAintSoGoodAfterAll

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Cashew??? Tofu?? I'll bet some solid money on it not being cheesecake flavoured 🤢
Screenshot_20211021-093240_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I want to peg a rock at your face, you plastic-horse-looking “thing.”

edit; trying to add a screen recording where she “jokes” about pegging a rock at a “schitzu-chihuahua thing” but it’s the files too large.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.