Sarah’s Day #38 Pushes belly out for the gram, no vax for the Tilse fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@shaaanxosucks take notes for your next recap bae
I actually think this is a very very good idea, and I feel I wouldn’t be able to do it justice. I actually learn new shit here every day about the shit she’s done in the past that I had no idea about if someone who has been here longer than me and is willing to do the next catch-up as a very “informative” style I think that would be most helpful for the new comers too. Perhaps as a list of things she’s done in the past or maybe explaining her biggest “scandals” and why they were so damaging and she hasn’t addressed a single thing ?

Reactions: 17
We could do a collab with our next recap I could probably do the informative side and you could jazz it up. It will probably be our longest recap yet because there is A LOT.

Reactions: 22
Genuine question-do people consider what is said here gossip or discussion? I would lean more towards discussion, as I would think it would be in the interest of an influencer to generate talk outside their own feeds(Instagram/YouTube whatever they are using). I feel like it’s part of the job to invite it by over sharing a little. So I’m a little perplexed by people saying this thread isn’t healthy.

Everyone posting their age and where they were from was also illuminating. It shows how wide a reach Sarah has, and how well she can influence people-beyond her age range in both directions, and a lot of you sound really well educated, so I would guess that is well covered too. If that was me, I would feel a responsibility to the community (be it the local community/online) and not just to my own wallet.

I don’t know if this is the same for everyone here, but I would genuinely be happy if Sarah turned stuff around and apologised for her missteps and tried to do better in the future. Everyone should grow and learn from their mistakes, but Sarah seems to just block and ignore. They say you mentally stop ageing at the age you are when you get “famous”. I guess Sarah was a really immature 20 something. (What age did she even start getting big. 24/25?)

Reactions: 38
This is a good question. I think that the majority of posts on here are discussion on genuine concerns about Sarah's problematic behaviour, calling her and Kurt out on their sexist, racist, homophobic and misinformation spreading behaviours. I also thought it was interesting to see the range of ages and places we are all from. You can also see the range of professions/backgrounds we come from, through some of the posts. We definitely have some video editors that give insight to that background, seems like we have a doctor as well, hospitality workers that have encountered the Scuz in her NaTuRaL element (let's be honest, you are the real heroes!) and I have studied and work in public health - that is just what I have spotted, I am sure we have a range of other super amazing professions of all kinds out there!

My point is I think this is much more than a gossip forum, although yes, I would say there is a bit of light hearted gossip mixed in the chat as well

Reactions: 19
I have read here for a while but not joined in much. I want to comment now because I find it weird that someone thinks everyone here should be in their 20’s or younger. I am 48 and from . I have never been influenced by Sarah but knew who she was because my daughter used to have a youtube channel a couple years ago and she’d get comments that she reminded people of SD so I looked her up. (My daughter is a PT though and her channel was mostly about fitness and being vegan). She stopped her channel because she didn’t like the feeling of sellingto people because companies had started sending her products. Anyway, I am very interested in social media and people who are so problematic and have such a hold on young followers. So I don’t think its weird that older women are here joining the discussion especially if they have daughters.

Reactions: 68
You guys, I think I have to leave too.
I’ve been reading this thread today and I have been feeling so sick in my stomach.
I don’t think I’ve ever felt this bad while reading one of Sarah’s threads.

So I’ve decided to take this opportunity to go and try and do a poo.
Be back soon!

Reactions: 107
I don’t think Kurts response was bad. We all know Sarah is so bossy that he probably feels like his not allowed an opinion. Also narcissist love the attention and no one but them is allowed to be upset. So kurt probably is emotionless because he feels his not allowed to feel. I think Sarah has brought his attitude upon herself. If his bad it’s probably because she’s made him that way with how bossy and judgey she’s been in the past.

Reactions: 19
Y’all since this place is becoming an airport I think I’m gonna have to announce my departure aswell…..
This thread is becoming too much…..

Fun.

Reactions: 77
Oh my goodness I can’t handle how good this is

Reactions: 6
For anyone new; especially the flouncing and tone policing

Reactions: 36
Something to think on - I can vividly remember multiple instances of comments posted here being called out for crossing lines. BIG issues, too, not just “ouch that was not nice.”

If people genuinely believed there were comments crossing lines, why not be specific? Why not open that discussion with examples and help people grow?

EDIT: poor timing, was not intended to appear be a response to the no-moderating reminder, but mostly a commentary on those showing up and making vague statements about how disgusting other commenters are without being able to actually provide an example. My bad!

Reactions: 8
Here’s a thought:
If you have a problem with something that is said, click on the quote button and write ‘hey, I don’t agree with this part, because…’ and then bring it up.
We’re all big girls and boys here and I’ve seen differing opinions handled quite well.
But when people are labelling us in a negative way without having actual examples as to why, it’s very frustrating, and kind of unfair.

Reactions: 41
Can someone please post her social blade stats?
She’d been continuously losing followers for over a week but yesterday’s video got back over half of that.
Followers lost since she started losing followers again last week: 1159
Followers gained since then (all from yesterday): 750

I do a lot of statistical analysis for my degree so am so tempted to whip up a graph of her follower insights and be like “ah yes, her followers are decreasing and an increasing rate”. God I hate how invested I am

Attachments

Reactions: 39
this. is. amazing.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.