Sarah’s Day #38 Pushes belly out for the gram, no vax for the Tilse fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad you all like it
Bit of a laugh for ya
I forgot to mention you kind of need to read it in a New Zealand accent coz otherwise some things don’t rhyme if you don’t
My fave line was: “she only shags when she’s ovulating”
That deserves a hand gesture if there ever was one! 🤌🤌🤌🤌🤌

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Quick tattle question: if someone has “new member” under their profile is that like new member to tattle? Or new member to the thread?

A lot of the people posting that they were stepping away from the thread / saying we were being too harsh we’re new members. Sarah did prepare her followers to come for us saying we would “have a field day”. It’s not us doing that though, I have not seen one disrespectful comment on how Sarah handled her own pregnancy / news, more so how she handled the social media aspect. I can see how if you haven’t been reading the thread or being aware of what Sarahs done the past few weeks, it could seem like we’re being really harsh. Context is very important in a lot of this, so all these new members who possibly were reading for the first time could of just jumped the gun and hence that’s why they were saying we were being bullies.

Reactions: 60

I feel like I’m having a fan girl moment over getting mentioned

Reactions: 9
It only shows new member as a new tattle member. You are showing as “well known member” for example. When you click on the profile of someone it shows the date they signed up. But I’ve noticed some of the members who announced their departure are oldies. It’s a very triggering topic.
That’s ok.
It’s the newbies that defend her who are derailing things a little. But I just keep scrolling. Hopefully this will not turn into reddit where people are at each other’s throat.
I like this space because you can express what you are really thinking.

It’s honest and yes it can be brutal sometimes.

Reactions: 35
I’ve been thinking a lot on this, and considering people’s responses. While I’m not going to leave this thread, I don’t want to talk about her child in utero beyond it being like any other pregnancy, and how I viewed it before the YT video. As someone else said, this will easily be the most difficult thing sez has ever experienced, and it’s too much to judge those sorts of things if you’re not the person directly in the situation.

I have a severely disabled family member, and eventually my husband and I will take over their care. The sacrifice, joy, setbacks, pain, beauty etc of caring for someone who cannot care for themselves is immense. It will touch every person in that family, in both wonderful and unimaginable ways. While I feel guilty for admitting I am suspicious about the legitimacy of Sarah’s claims, I don’t think I can in good conscience conspire on anything to do with her potentially disabled child. However, she’s still a shitty person in a million other legitimate, proven ways, and I don’t believe we all need to respectfully stfu now purely because she’s announced this news. I might slow down a bit in hanging shit on her for being a poncy bogan for a while, but I still believe sez and the Sarah’s day brand are dangerous, toxic and outdated examples of ED culture in plain sight, and as the mother of two daughters, that really concerns me.

Reactions: 123
Worded so well!

I think also in tattle posts we don’t want to ramble too much sometimes so when we say “X Y Z” sometimes is can seem harsh because we’re not saying “oh I think Sarah did this is bad, but I’m not saying it’s not hard what she’s going through ect…” we just say “oh I think Sarah did this bad thing” to keep it short and simple.

Looking forward to the thread being able to move onto a new topic soon and my heart is going out to anyone triggered by these posts <3 (and also Sarah and her family which is not something I think id be saying any time soon, but do genuinely hope for the health of their son, who is going to be beautiful in every way no matter what happens )

Reactions: 29
this , couldn’t have said it better. I feel the exact same.

Reactions: 19
Wow, I can't believe what an asshole Kurt is. He said that this has nothing to do with him when he is literally the father of a potentially disabled child which has EVERYTHING to do with him. Their poor kids do not deserve to have Kurt and Sarah as parents. Sorry not sorry.

Reactions: 34
Kurt seemed like a dick. Like a little boy. Definitely not a man I'd want to lean on or want support from

Reactions: 49
Looking forward to the thread being able to move onto a new topic soon
She's already moved back to trying to shift her crappy 'boxing theme' active wear section so I'm sure she will be nice and problematic again soon.

Reactions: 19
Wow, if we ever needed proof that her constantly cradling the bump was just a coping mechanism for her not feeling comfortable getting bigger, and worrying someone might just think she’s gained weight, the latest tiktok really drives it home.

The video is literally just her doing body weight squats, doesn’t mention being pregnant or it being a pregnancy workout, but she HAS to ~caress~ the bump before getting into the workout, just in case god forbid someone comes across this video and assumes she’s a normal sized human with some fat on her stomach, and not a 50kg petite baby bird with a big preggy belly.

Attachments

Reactions: 25
On the pic when she is facing sideways going in for a squat, her bump doesn’t even look that big…she looks like an average sized woman. Crazy how much she pushes her belly out to appear bigger.

Reactions: 18
As my boyfriend said "the biggest disability this child will ever have is his parents." and even though it sounds harsh, that's so true.

This unborn child probably doesn't want the world to know his has some kind of disability, yet his parents made this decision for him only because Sarah can't help sharing every single details of her life for engagement and money. Poor kid...

Reactions: 66
She’s stuck in this limbo of wanting to to loom bigger and obviously pregnant but she naturally doesn’t but she’s definitely not as small as she was and really doesn’t want anyone thinking she’s fat. Because lord knows being fat is the absolute worst thing that can happen to a person she’s insufferable. I’m not watching her video thanks for the recaps, sounds like Kurt is completely disconnected from it already and this might be the straw that breaks the camels back for him because if she thinks her completely average toddlah is hard work she’s probably about to get a rude shock.

Reactions: 21
Exactly - and then I wonder - why didn't she decide to stop posting Fox online too? Maybe Fox, just like the new baby, wouldn't like strangers online knowing all the details of his life since the birth.

Reactions: 25
So first off I don't think they handled the actual video that poorly, but I feel like they disclosed a lot for "wanting to keep it private." Why not have said they had health concerns with the pregnancy and wanted to keep it private (leaving it TOTALLY vague as to whether the health concern was even with the baby or if it was with Sarah herself), rather than going all the way to specifying that the baby has a genetic disorder so the only thing "private" is exactly which disorder it is?

And like everyone else, I canNOT believe Kurt said this was "something Sarah was going through." I want to believe that what he meant was trying to deflect the rumors of cheating by being like "This wasn't something I did to Sarah" but combined with the rest of his extremely uninvolved approach, I think he literally meant "Eh this doesn't really affect me."

Reactions: 20
sorry but can we just have a recount of how many countdowns she put on her story for her FiNaL WhiTeFoX SaLe : it was 4
EXCLUDING THE INDIVIDUAL LINKS SHE ADDED - sis is desperate and losing her audience what a shame 🥱🥱

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.