Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkTuna

So first off I don't think they handled the actual video that poorly, but I feel like they disclosed a lot for "wanting to keep it private." Why not have said they had health concerns with the pregnancy and wanted to keep it private (leaving it TOTALLY vague as to whether the health concern was even with the baby or if it was with Sarah herself), rather than going all the way to specifying that the baby has a genetic disorder so the only thing "private" is exactly which disorder it is?

And like everyone else, I canNOT believe Kurt said this was "something Sarah was going through." I want to believe that what he meant was trying to deflect the rumors of cheating by being like "This wasn't something I did to Sarah" but combined with the rest of his extremely uninvolved approach, I think he literally meant "Eh this doesn't really affect me."
And also, she already added too many details about baby's condition. She is fucked, I don't know why people are leaving these threads now and looking for a problem here - Sarah CHOSE to create a huge drama on social media. She could've kept it completely private. And don't tell me it's her coping mechanism. She's a grown up woman and if that's the way she "copes" with problems, she should start seeing a therapist, it'd benefit all of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

pippyforyou

VIP Member
i’m actually so curious to find out how many people in here are from the shire hahaha - i’ve never walked past her in public
I’ve seen her a few times! (Same as Steel Raspberries I’m scared to share in detail my encounters because they won’t make sense if they’re vague, but if they’re vague it hides how shit of a person she is)

But how I found out she was pregnant was I was at the park and I over heard a bunch of mums there being like “oh my god, Sarah’s Day is pregnant” and then proceed to bitch about her for like 10 minutes 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

emememily

Im sorry but what the actual fuck, Kurt was in emergency on the weekend and all Sarah could worry about that day was if she was going to fit her workout in, if Kurt gets home in time. Then when he got home FROM ED, SHE ACTUALLY LEFT HIM ALONE TO DO SO. Then, a couple days later uploaded a youtube video bitching about him 🤯

In his story he said "I had that, then I have to come home to look after this gremlin (Fox)".
You can tell a big part of his "frustration" is Sarah's selfishness and lack of support.
I can actually hear their conversation before Kurt went to ED.

Kurt: "Sezzzzy I have chest pain and im not feeling so great, I think I need to go to Emergency"
Sarah: "You know I have my 3rd workout to do today at 4PM........ can you make sure your back by then. Its just your SIBO.. here have this tuna and rice it will be FINE"

If my partner had this happen I would be letting him rest and look after our son, prioritising them. It really shows her true colours and how much of a narcissist she really is.

Kurt, mate if you are reading this. Please get some help. You clearly are having anxiety/panic attacks and they need proper treatment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Just popping in to say Sarah's own dad was happy to post on facebook that he was proud to not be PC and park in the disabled parking spot. Pls see earlier threads discussing this. This whole journey is hopefully going to be a learning process for the lot of them.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 70

RackingProteinPowder

The words PRE-DIAGNOSTIC literally came out of her mouth. That being, tests before an actual diagnosis, as in, markers. She is full of shot and I’m willing to bet there is nothing wrong with this baby other than the damage it’s probably taking being starved by it’s hollow, dry shell of an incubator. Saying she hopes god will just wipe it all away. She knows she’s not going to have a disabled child, yet she’s made out like she will. I certainly believe she would sink that low. I bet she hyped it up that much to Kurt that he genuinely believed it too. Wonder if he’s been reading here and putting two and two together.

• Heart
  • Sad

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
‘I can’t remember, I got them from some random boutique in Byron and I’m far too busy pushing my stomach out to check the tag’
4F9B5B41-04C0-4B81-B82E-8D07028A3904.jpeg
4166E36C-79EE-4773-A05F-066638433C4A.jpeg
C41A559D-BA5D-4BD3-B674-63DFD196A342.jpeg
635E14ED-D60A-4C84-A344-CD4B0980E38B.jpeg
Awkward.

• Haha
  • Wow

WhiteFox

984A15AE-5A26-45FA-B8D1-EA8E9BA5394E.jpeg

2B96FCEE-6874-493E-A2B9-D34C899775F0.jpeg

Someone asked about this the other day. Sarah's activewear was on this Chinese factory Instagram before she released the collection. A Gossip Guru member messaged the page to ask a price and it was $17 for the set if purchasing 1. Less if bulk buying.

The post quickly got removed from the Instagram page. At the time it was assumed WhiteFox asked them to remove the post as it was the only post removed.

• Wow
  • Haha

peridoe

VIP Member
I wanna know why she thought free standing drinks on her backseat was good idea. I mean, it's not like the fresh rangey doesn't have cup holders. This chick is missing braincells, I swear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

B.Bop

Happily admits to having a mini panic attack today as her schedule was so busy because she is a milf boss babe multiple company owner, but won’t even entertain the idea that her husband may be experiencing the same thing on a larger scale or his mental health may not be the best lately.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 69

carmz

I have read here for a while but not joined in much. I want to comment now because I find it weird that someone thinks everyone here should be in their 20’s or younger. I am 48 and from 🇦🇺. I have never been influenced by Sarah but knew who she was because my daughter used to have a youtube channel a couple years ago and she’d get comments that she reminded people of SD so I looked her up. (My daughter is a PT though and her channel was mostly about fitness and being vegan). She stopped her channel because she didn’t like the feeling of sellingto people because companies had started sending her products. Anyway, I am very interested in social media and people who are so problematic and have such a hold on young followers. So I don’t think its weird that older women are here joining the discussion especially if they have daughters.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
I’m expecting a story later ‘guys, I’ve been getting a lot of people suggesting I am having a panic attack. I do not get panic attacks, okay. I am a man, with a man’s health condition. They are heart attack symptoms with no heart attack, and I will not give in until I am given a diagnosis that I am worthy of’
Because surely it has been suggested before and shot down by him.

also, a month or two ago they filmed a vlog where Fox poured water all over his mattress so he couldn’t sleep on it until it dried. Today he did the same with his bottle and Kurt showed the mattress drying outside.
why haven’t they bought a mattress protector by now?? Air drying a mattress every time it gets peed on, vomited on, or wet is just ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
i think we should all stop apologising for posting multiple times - everyone’s opinions are valid and all contributions are appreciated [also the more posts means the more time i get to procrastinate doing important things 😌] !!! love you all 💗💗

• Heart

Paddington84

NOBODY ASKED WHAT UNDIES YOU WEAR!!!
Did I hear correctly??
She said two or three times in this undies story that it was 'not sponsed', then proceeded to show us all of the undies that were "sent to her', and then tagged the company.

Ummmmm...... Sarah, that is sponsored content.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
It made me feel sad when Sarah opened the cupboard to find little Fox hiding in there. He was delighted to see her, but she just said “do you want me to shut this?” and WALKED AWAY to keep talking on her phone to strangers about how she’s sooo not worried about gaining weight. Meanwhile he’s screaming in the background for her to come back and even started singing a Jesus song to win back her attention 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 66

quoi-quoi

As my boyfriend said "the biggest disability this child will ever have is his parents." and even though it sounds harsh, that's so true.

This unborn child probably doesn't want the world to know his has some kind of disability, yet his parents made this decision for him only because Sarah can't help sharing every single details of her life for engagement and money. Poor kid...

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 66