Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jllns90

I genuinely have never seen someone so fixated on their clothing size. I literally don’t even know what size i am since it fluctuates so much between brands and items etc. I can literally be a S in a top in h&m and then a L in jeans from Zara. Like.. who cares? I’m not one size, i’m not any size. I’m not a size!!
There are so many women trying to break the stigma of clothing sizes and promoting that your clothing size does not define you etc and then there is sarah “i’m just cleaning out my EXTRASMALL activewear.. and those EXTRASMALL jeans like they won’t fit me for a year that’s when i’ll be an EXTRASMALL again” smh

• Heart
Reactions: 82

WhiteFox

550BF31B-8094-4D83-B172-0683CB3FCF1F.jpeg

Why does her ham look like very dry beef?
Added normal non healthy :ROFLMAO: ham for colour comparison

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 82

sissywerk

Who else thinks last night’s 8pm meeting was with her husband?
I find it so funny to imagine her taking a photo of those spilled coffees meant for her and Durt her TeAm and then filming herself walking into the apartment office with the empty cups. Interesting she didn’t show the team’s reaction. Oh, probably because there is no team!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

pippyforyou

VIP Member
Sorry but I’m calling BS on these posts saying tattlers are bullies and our comments are harsh. When I first found tattle, I was expecting a group of immature teenagers calling Sarah ugly. It is the opposite. The posts I’ve seen here addressing important issues such as sexism, homophobia, racism, ect, is amazing. More so than I’ve ever seen in my corporate job. Issues that not only Sarah would never use her platform to address/advocate for, but issues that Sarah actually contributes to.

The f*ggot scrabble incident, the cultural appropriation, racist remarks, body shaming, sexism, that is what’s wrong, not tattle. I have seen tattlers call our fellow tattlers if they ever over step the boundaries (there was recently an antisemetic joke made here that everyone shut down immediately).

The bullies aren’t tattlers, the bullies are Sarahs “fans”. The bullies are the ones that blindly bombarded Sabi and Soul, a small innocent business for a mistake Sarah made. The bullies are the ones commenting hate speech, fat shaming people. And the ultimate bully, and problematic queen is infact Sarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Ok so i haven’t watched the video but I’m enjoying the recaps. I’m a teacher at a special needs school and she is really going to need to stop demonising medical professionals if she’s going to have a child with a disablity. I’ve seen how it can impact a child’s life if the parent doesn’t take on medical advice and it’s scary the effects it can have on a child and the poor child has no choice. She’s going to need to do everything she can to protect the child and get vaxxed because there’s a good chance the baby could have lower immunity. It’s hard work looking after a child with a disability and she’s in for a shock. It won’t just be advocating and looking like a selfless mother. It will be fighting the system to get support, it will be sleepless nights and a lot of stress. Sorry for the rant but it scares me the harsh reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

nbx512

Chatty Member
I cannot believe some of the comments I have read on this board over the last 24 hours - absolutely sickening.
Really makes me question humankind.
Care to elaborate? Everyone seems measured in their responses, supportive of Sarah's decision, disappointed in Kurt and a bit critical of how it was initially handled given their claims for privacy and staying off-line.

• Heart

guruhooroo

I just watched one of Sarahs ollllld videos, like her second ever what I eat in a day. This bitch really had 2 eggs, 1 mashed banana, and a bit of butter for breakfast. How was this served you ask? All 3 ingredients were mixed together and COOKED in a saucepan. 🤢🤢🤢 The girl is obsessed with diagnosing herself with all these different health issues but I think the real culprit is she was born without tastebuds. It’s the only explanation.

• Haha
  • Sick

Spanner14

VIP Member
Sunee ruining the 'big project reveal" 😂
Screenshot_20211019-090309_Instagram.jpg

Also 'clever healthy cookies" makes me want to vomit in my mouth.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 78

shaaanxosucks

So I’ve made a series of tik toks….maybe one day I’ll post them they are just in my drafts. I do it for a laugh.
and it’s called POV You live next door to an influencer

and any time Sarah complains about noise outside or whatever I screen record it and then pretend to be the neighbor who purposely makes loud noises when she’s on stories 🤣😂 anyways her latest story about the dog- i spent the day making this one. So it starts off with her insta story then cuts to me pulling out my phone and YouTubing “annoying dog barks” and grabbing a speaker and standing next to the fence playing them
Then cuts back to sarah complaining about the dog
Then back to me with my speaker laaaaaughing
Then back to her deciding to move and bitching about me 🤣😂 and I actually can’t stop laughing.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mel.6

Woweeee some people acting like having a disabled child suddenly means you can't say anything bad about Sarah 🤔 going through a tough time is never an excuse to be a shit person. It may explain some behaviours but it doesn't excuse.

I hope she accepts this kid as he is, and doesn't try to become some hollier than though saviour for raising a disabled kid. I also hope she doesn't force this kid to still be a stereotyped surf grom boy... or potentially even worse limit him because of his health issue.

Ps if the thread makes you uncomfortable you don't have to announce your departure, you can just go 😇

• Heart

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
I find it amusing they made a big deal of how they’re doing a rewards chart for Fox, for toilet training, sleeping in his room etc.
then today Sarah shown it was in the cupboard with all of Fox’s books and toys.
Didn’t last very long. 😂
3AA271F2-33AA-4074-8772-A65797467D59.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Cookie626

Sarah’s Day #39, Sissy’s getting manic, Kurt is in a panic, cook book by Sunee, don’t give her your money!

• Heart

Michelle1981

Chatty Member
She just said she's praying and hoping when he is born all these pre diagnosis is wrong and gods intervened and wiped it all. I'm calling it now there's nothing wrong with this baby, he's perfectly healthy. This is all for engagement and views which equals money money money. I could be wrong but with her track record anything is possible.
I hope I'm wrong and this isn't just for money and views.

• Angry
  • Sad
44503733-CD31-4562-8035-4DFE8037D679.jpeg

99AFD6FF-A534-4C71-9A12-7085D959307C.jpeg
Okay so a little off topic but I realised I have never like properly introduced myself or anything.
long story short I was a massive Stan up until this year and I’m so glad I found tattle cause honestly it makes me feel so much better knowing I’m not alone.

I have pcos and have always been overweight and surrounded by a family heavy into diet culture who really made me feel shitty for being the size I was. Once I found Sarah and that she had pcos too I was like omg if I live like her I can be skinny too.

Fast forward hundreds of dollars later and some serious binge eating issues, I finally accepted I couldn’t live like that!!!
After going through infertility for the last 3 years, all of her baiting this year was my final straw. I found tattle and can now see her for who she really is.

I would just like to say, this is all the shit I just put in the bin that I was influenced into buying because of scummy. After not touching any of it for at least a year I finally threw it all out! And the last pic is what I just replaced it all with 🤣 I hope this makes your mouth water scummy!

E1DCE588-BE7C-4D9E-A23A-B0DFB673A6D9.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

shaaanxosucks

Y’all since this place is becoming an airport I think I’m gonna have to announce my departure aswell…..
This thread is becoming too much…..

Fun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

smiths

Also want to add - I think when she says the doctor advised her to "stop and start again". He was really saying one of the below -
* you should stop your YT channel and start again
* you should stop publicly shaming your brotherhusband and start over
* you should stop blaming everything on others and start taking ownership
* you should stop this appt with me and start with another Dr because I've seen you go to town and publicly shame medical advice before
* you should stop and start a new life and let fox and durt be free from you
* you should stop and by you, I mean your mother should have stopped before she had you - you are a danger to society

You can really pick any of the above.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Larry554

Hopefully this works, I’ve never linked a video haha. It’s around 11:15 (she actually says it twice back to back, not after a few seconds I saw just now oops)

Ok I just watched this vlog and this has to be the most problematic vlog she’s made!
She referenced things as “skin color”… TWICE. Called the bathroom a “Mexican fiesta bathroom”, made the skinny tub comment, and also said she’s just too tiny for a toilet, that her butt falls in and Kurt responded “skinny girl” 😳

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

Steel Raspberries

43153D3C-7498-41A6-8DE9-91E406958C76.png

Guys, I am in shock.
Sarah looks like she’s pregnant?! This is insane. You wouldn’t even be able to tell! She’s kept this under wraps so well, do you think this looks like a bump?

• Haha
Reactions: 72