Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Linthebin

I was actually thinking the opposite that it was staged so it seems like she's trying to hide it. If she really didn't want the boobs to be seen she'd wear a different top or use different angle or just change before she stories🤣 also i believe its just an empty bra that just makes it look like her breasts are bigger
Ah yes probs what I should have said, is she purposely trying to make us think that she is trying to hide her boobs!

Reactions: 5

Nodi504

Chatty Member
The taste test video is incredibly unoriginal, the whole format/editing is the EXACT same as Cosmopolitan’s series. I dunno if it went around YouTube as a trend?

Lmao I remember this used to be a series on Tastemade’s Snapchat stories...back when people actually used Snapchat 😂

• Haha

Kmm567

I noticed a few pages back ppl talking about Fox and his speach issues that she is alluding to talking about. Can someone explain what she’s said - I’ve missed all that. Thanks !

Notacommodity

So she’s having her greens powder... and on the ingredients it says “WHEATgrass”

can someone please enlighten me as to whether or not this is gluten free? 😂
The barley grass sure isnt. It can be sourced to be gluten free but the risk would be too high for Coeliacs for example. I doubt the powder company really put effort in to make sure its gluten free

MilkAndTwoSugars

VIP Member
Oh my god yes, that bloody "massaging the salad with almond milk" :sick: because she couldn't face putting any amount of olive oil on it, even though I can find olive oil sprays that are like 2 calories per spray!
In Australia?! 🙏🏻🙏🏻 I buy Fry Light when visiting the uk but can't find it in Aus? 😔

Reactions: 4

Nodi504

Chatty Member
I wonder if or when they’ll think about cutting fox’s hair? have they mentioned it? i mean just because he’s a boy doesn’t mean he can’t have long hair though, i’m curious.
I’m pretty sure she did a couple instastories on it, saying how it matches their SuRfy gRoM bEaChY ChiLL VibEss... 🙄 following it up with “surfy hair don’t care” 🤢

Lloret

Chatty Member
Kurt IS better than Sarah. He actually DID thank the pleb for the support. And he also treats Focean with so much love.
Also, Brenton is a part of their team???? Since when?

Does anyone know the name of the videographer from her wedding? I believe it's the same ones her sister used for her wedding a couple months ago