Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Viking

Is it just me or is she purposely trying to hide her boobs in the latest car story? Such a unnatural thing to do with your arms... maybe I'm reading too much into it
I was actually thinking the opposite that it was staged so it seems like she's trying to hide it. If she really didn't want the boobs to be seen she'd wear a different top or use different angle or just change before she stories🤣 also i believe its just an empty bra that just makes it look like her breasts are bigger

• Haha
Reactions: 7

ScummyScuz

VIP Member
This is a huge issue for me, particularly as I put a lot of effort into warning her to protect Focks (and repeatedly got banned and flamed for it).

She either thinks her little shire bubble is so safe that there's no way that anyone would think to rob them or try to get closer to Focks (because she has made them feel invested in him), or...
she sees an intrusion into their home as potential content and would simply milk it for $$$ and attention, much in the way she did with the kid's UTI or her getting locked out of her flat and pretending to be afraid that the locksmith would return to "hurt" her later.

When I remember things like that locksmith fiasco, I realise just how fucked she is in the head. She's forever disclosing her live location and favourite haunts, thus putting herself at risk, and then moaning about how unsafe she feels or how invasive other people are. :rolleyes:
I am unaware of the locksmith fiasco, but OMG WHAT, that happened??
She does myhead in.

sobusy

I still think she might be pregnant. For someone who supposedly started her period today, she is way too animated in her stories talking about it.
Yes, absolutely!
She said she was on her period for her wedding which was at the start of this month. So even if she was on the last day of her period on her wedding day, that would be LESS than a 28 day cycle which is not “normal”. If she is extremely lucky to have a regular PCOS period, it’s more likely her cycle is 30-35 days or more.

edit: I’m using the term regular here to indicate a regular cycle can be a cycle that is 32 days every single cycle or 40 days every single cycle. An irregular cycle would be 28 days one cycle and 34 days the next.Sarah has previously said she has a 28 day regular cycle and that she can predict when she’s going to her her period which can be true of some women with PCOS because it’s “regular” but for it to be bang on 28 days would likely also indicate she doesn’t have issues with ovulation etc

Last edited:

nomaddie

Chatty Member
OT but baked vegan cheesecake can be really good. But like all things Sez has to butcher it 🙄

This is from a vegan food blogger I follow, @thrivingonplants (love her 💕). This baked cheesecake is from her second ebook, and I’m pretty sure it’s soy-based.
can also vouch for vegan cheesecakes. they can be super good, but often require a lot of sugar to taste more like a cheesecake so i’m sure sez HATES that

pippyforyou

VIP Member
Did anyone else see the very end shot, of them walking through the sparklers and then the girl in the green dress (Miccy her PT) just has completely ruined what would actually be a lovely shot with her phone up front and blocking the shot... I’d be pretty annoyed

oceanunicorn

Sorry if I missed the post but did anyone find if the house is in her name or Kurt’s too? And if someone did how would you find this information... I’m thinking there would be privacy concerns. 🤔
I think it is quite easy to find who owns property in Australia, you can do a titles search. It's how real estate agents contact potential sellers etc.

I personally don't think she has been overly smart about hiding her address..

gardengirl7

Also- can someone explain the different floral dresses that were hanging in the stories, that Soph and some girls wore? Seems there was a set of floral dresses. Like we’re there two sets of bridesmaids LOL?!

• Wow

Bananabread20

Sorry just catching up on the thread but I thought that room would be more suited to a small home office or play room especially as the master is upstairs? Who would have a baby downstairs and them sleeping upstairs when they have so many other rooms for the kids up near them?
Master is on the ground level, near the front door

Reactions: 6

ScummyScuz

VIP Member
suddenly decided to smash out all her teeth and get huge fake porcelain chompers but then said something along the lines of ‘all my teeth were rotten so they needed to come out’ even though she’s a health goddess
Did she really?!?!?! 😱😱

Vegemite

The last theory I'm going to through out there though -- Kurt was traveling for companies and for his own business (the Adobe retreat in LA) and Sarah was constantly complaining on stories about it. Well, between then and now he has created "KJTilse Media", but it is NOT independent from Sarahs Day Ltd., since they share a staff and an office. I wonder if her father's solution to Kurt finding his own success (and thus having his own work/travel schedule) was to suggest he create a company under the umbrella of Sarah's company? It would allow the funding and the paperwork would have already been set up. It may seem far fetched but since he went from Kurt Tilse, freelance content creator, to KJTilse media, he has stayed home (or only traveled with Jai and Tahlia) and is under Sarah's nose at all times.

Sorry for the long post! I just feel like that YouTube comment pieced together an entirely plausible explanation for Kurt's entanglement in Sarahs Day Ltd. and his subsequent lack of branching out on his own. ("A man must be home by his family. Sarah's company can make you successful")
Just a quick note to say Kurt’s company is independent from Sarah‘s. He has his own company: https://abr.business.gov.au/ABN/View?id=16634385827

I think it is quite easy to find who owns property in Australia, you can do a titles search. It's how real estate agents contact potential sellers etc.

I personally don't think she has been overly smart about hiding her address..

the last time i tried to do that (not for sarah) but for a friend of mine, we had to pay. is there a way to do it for free? it was in QLD, are other states different?

blacktigertears

VIP Member
Can we please discuss how many times she keeps mentioning pregnancy or family planning!?

I personally have not suffered any form of fertility issues/miscarriage/adversepregnancy outcome, yet I still feel so triggered every time she talks about it, as though she is just going to click her fingers and have another baby!?
it’s like she’s guilty

MissPotter1

I agree it’s weird! It’s not like they can’t afford a few nights away. If nothing else, I would have thought she could have reached out to an air bnb owner and gotten a price reduction in exchange for a review or shout out...although we all know she hates disclosing anything sponsored so maybe this wasn’t an option she would think of!
Exactly!

MissPotter1

Sorry if I missed the post but did anyone find if the house is in her name or Kurt’s too? And if someone did how would you find this information... I’m thinking there would be privacy concerns. 🤔

ScummyScuz

VIP Member
hahaha I saw that and thought alright, who of you here was that? 😅 😅 honestly she can fuck off with the esmi crap, we all know she doesn't use it, her bathroom cabinet is full of Drunk Elephant and that Bohemian stuff. That ad reminded me of QVC, so bad....

What was the fucking point of ths video? It's nothing but a lazy vessel for the 239020th ad for esmi

Also what was up with the "You know that is my lunch." when eating the tiny bit of chili at the end? She sounded dead serious

Edit: aaaaand the comment is gone now lol
She can delete/hide comments there too? I dont know why I thought that wasnt possible on uuutuube.

Reactions: 5