Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poplio

Some more issues with this recipe, it's the All The Greens bowl. The photo features fresh dill, one side of the photo has a whole bunch of it and it's sprinkled on top of the bowl but it's not part of the ingredients or the method. The ingredients also call for slivered almonds while the photo shows sliced almonds. I know, seems like a negligible difference but a chef should know the difference. There is also no specification for red quinoa versus multi color or green kale versus purple/red. I am a terrible cook so I'm the type of person who needs specific instructions and if there are different varieties, at least say any variety is fine or recommend a specific one. So many small issues and inconsistencies already. I wouldn't care as much if this wasn't a paid thing because who can fault a free thing? But this was expensive and so far is not professional.
And my last comments for the evening on this recipe. I cooked the quinoa as per her instructions (boil for 1-2 minutes, remove from heat and cover for 15 minutes). The quinoa was still hard and pebble like so I looked at the packet instruction and it says to bring to a boil and then simmer for 15-20 or until water is absorbed. That worked better as I had to reheat and simmer the quinoa. The ingredients also say 1/4 cup quinoa but that doesn't state whether they mean dry or prepared. They also say 1/2 cup water and since quinoa has a 1:2 quinoa to water ratio, I assume that means 1/4 cup dry quinoa but the method says to make 1 cup of quinoa, so again there are unclear instructions.

The broccolini instructions say to add oil, garlic, and broccolini to a pan and saute on medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until tender, but aren't you supposed to heat the oil first? The broccolini took about 10 minutes to get tender and I had to turn the heat down to medium low because it started burning the leaves while the stalk stayed totally fine and crisp.

For the boiled eggs, she says to bring to a boil for a certain amount of time based on the yolk you want but she doesn't say what to do after. I know it seems dumb to say you don't how to make a boiled egg, but I've never been able to get set whites with a jammy center and her eggs always seem perfect. It doesn't say whether to stick the eggs in an ice bath, run them under cold water, let them sit, etc. One of the selling points was teaching cooking basics but this isn't really followed through.

Finally, I found the seasoning amounts odd. The ingredients calls for salt and pepper and then 1 tsp chilli flaked. I found it odd she didn't give measurements for the other two or just say season to taste. 1 tsp chilli flake is actually quite a bit and I was surprised there was no note like "adjust to spice preference" or "halve chili for a more mild spice."

The calories worked out to 579 cal (with two eggs) 48g carbs, 35g fat, and 25g protein. The flavor was super bland and tasted mostly of sweet cucumber which was kind of gross with the egg and chili. I look forward to not eating it again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 100

sopheline

new title suggestion “My marriage is on the rocks, I’m ignoring Fox, if you badmouth my app then I’ll dox.”
I like that! Except maybe we should try include Sunee in the title so it’ll come up when people search Sunee on google!
“My marriage is on the rocks, I’m ignoring Fox, if you badmouth Sunee then I’ll dox” or something 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Ashlee1904

How old is everyone on here and what was the breaking point for you with Sarah?

I’m super intrigued, it seems like most of us could be a bit older maybe? I’m 27 and it wasn’t until I found tattle that brought all of Sarah’s problematic behaviour to light. I wouldn’t say I idolised her, but I definitely looked up to her and thought her way of life was #goals. Now I realise she really is living under a rock and is making everything up along the way.
i’m only turning 16 in a few days. ive been battling anorexia since i was 12. ive been in hospital 4 times and in a psych ward twice. ive known who sarah was since about 2018, but only began to watch her videos in may of 2020. i instantly became obsessed. i was in hospital at the time, and i literally just wanted to be EXACTLY like her. i prepped all my meals to look like hers and even brought some tropeaka lean protein powder as soon as i was discharged (was hospitalised for 6 weeks) anyways, i relapsed to the worst i ever have and ended up back in hospital for 9 in july. i got bored of her lifestyle, as i believe this was the time she began to change. or this was around the time i noticed she was changing... i came across this forum only about a week ago, and WOAH am i blown away. you all have opened my eyes up SO much to everything. i still cant comprehend that i wanted to literally live her life, as i thought she was perfect

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 98

Gecko7.7.7

This!!! My exact thoughts.
If your toddler clearly doesn’t want to go to sleep yet then don’t try force them, this is TERRIBLE parenting... letting your toddler howl like that while you post on IG is sickening.
There is clearly something wrong with him yet she’s trying to force him to sleep.
Also guilting Kurt into coming home via social media, in front of +1M followers. FFS. Disgraceful.

• Angry
Reactions: 96

mpun07

Double post sorry but can she not just put her foot flat? I’m not crazy right. She’s pointing her foot while in that position? That’s got to be uncomfortable. Just stand if you wanna point it so hard wtf
FC2D2FF1-0E51-4F24-B159-0A8AE3D13AB8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 96
So I’ve been catching up on the last couple of threads and I noticed that in the last couple of threads the following were mentioned: that they never actually go to the beach, that she probably doesn’t eat the food she makes, that it’s weird she puts half a banana in her smoothies and nothing else that isn’t powdered and they probably don’t have that much nutritional value, that she stopped using her heart rate monitor, and that she rarely wears her outfits from past releases. Now in the space of one day she addresses all of these points! I think she’s been catching up on tattle while recovering from her lip filler.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 95

Kirbyyy

I have no sympathy for her. Calling out Kurt and exploiting Fox. Honestly it’s manipulative and controlling behaviour.

the screams of fox hit me hard and another example of how entitled and privileged she is in the word. My 20 month old doesn’t sleep, she’s screamed upwards of 5 hours straight at a time before and cannot be calmed I have taken her to every place I can think and no answers. It’s been the hardest thing I’ve ever ever dealt with and I’m a single Mum with a 7year old as well. I’ve taken videos of the screaming over the last year to show doctors etc it’s lonely and has nearly broken me. I couldn’t physically imagine uploading those videos to social media for friends and family to witness let alone a million people.

she’s manipulating people 24/7. Of course she wants to show the real and raw side of parenting tonight 🙄 kurts out away from her control and her cooking app wasn’t met with blind adoration ... she’s very aware this time that the negative reviews aren’t just coming from the “haters bullying her”- she’s out of control with this one and she can’t stand it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 95

Bethm3701

428CBBAA-90AC-4D99-A75C-4B5EE8378042.png

I’ve finally been blocked by sissy 🥳🥳
All because I replied to her story where she said “this is the type of meal your colleagues would be jealous of during your lunch break” and I responded with “not really, I like a proper meal and I don’t like to restrict my diet” and I got blocked 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 94

TeamSwissSezzyLurker

Hey guys, HAPPY TOOOZ-DAY, Sorry I was so quiet last night, I have been organising a nuuu night time routine and couldn't post past my 9pm 12am 2am curfew. ALAS, I present to you my EPIC proscuitto meatballzzz, the PERFECT sharing food for you and your family (if you have any LOLz). IDC if its COVID, no one can dictate to me I can't make share food and platters, because COVID doesn't affect me and my lil family, even though we're ALWAYS sniffling, blocked up, or my stoopid fiancee is blowing tissues in the background and ruining my booms. OMG.

OK I need to give up the persona above, I literally can't keep it up any longer LMAO. These meatballs were as expected, disappointing. I wanted to keep an open mind when cooking these the whole time, but they were just BLAND AS?? I really thought even though her recipe didn't call for any seasoning with salt and pepper that the proscuitto would be the salty element, but even still, and with the included spices, the meatballs were still reallyyyyy bland. The cumin only did so much [I won't judge her for including it in the recipe because it was actually ok, just didn't do much quantity wise]. They definitely need a sauce or so on the end. Yeah, sorry I didn't actually try to make the meatballs pretty so soz they lookin' urrgglayyy... the grossest part was all the oil/fat that oozed on the tray once done. Sezzy did well not to show us this when she cooked them :sick::sick::sick: Anyway yeah, don't recommend cooking them (I reaaally wanted to modify the recipe so they were delicious to my liking, but for testing sake kept the recipe as per Chef Sarah's specifications. Buon Appetit
IMG_0292.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 93

Gecko7.7.7

Scuzzy’s response to the comment about a slice being 600 calories. Holy hell, the bitchiness is next level!!! And following up with multiple responses shows how triggered she is!
OMG that is the most pretentious and arrogant comment I’ve ever read. “I feel incredible and LOOK pretty healthy”.....? Um no, you look tired and botoxed, tense and staged every time we see you.

Edited for spelling

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

raspberrysour

Well I'm from Sydney, Australia (same as the Sunee/Sezzy camp) and I'm doing my weekly online grocery order. I just added everything you need to make the infamous cheesecake to my cart and the ingredients come to $62.48. So not only are you consuming allllll those calories for a mediocre cake that looks and probably tastes like shit BUT you have to spend that much money to do it 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 92

sopcom05

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this already - tbf I might have heard it wrong, but when she was ranting about Fox taking a shit out on the deck and how he's usually SoOooOo good at going on the potty but suddenly he is always going outside, Kurt walked in and was like 'maybe he's just not used to going with you'... if I didn't mishear it then that was even more confirmation (not that we needed any) that he does the majority of the parenting 'duties'

• Wow
Reactions: 91

LurkerLizzy

Scuzzy’s response to the comment about a slice being 600 calories. Holy hell, the bitchiness is next level!!! And following up with multiple responses shows how triggered she is!
She's suchhh a passive aggressive bitch!! Why didn't she just come out with a disclaimer for Sunnee that says "for skinny bitches only!" Because she clearly hasn't considered the nutritional needs of anyone larger than herself (so ridiculous because even "skinny bitches" appreciate nutritional info!)
She has no fucking awareness. And of course she says "I look pretty healthy..." because in her world, all that matters is how you look. Someone can be a size 8, never exercise & eat pizza, chocolate & drink coke at every meal- doesn't make them healthy just because they're slim. Someone can be a sz 16, exercise daily, eat balanced meals & be far healthier than the slimmer chick standing next to them.
The original commenter needs to tell Scuz to eat a gf, df, vg dick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90