Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

theupsidedown

^^ this. I just scrolled through so many pages about motherhood and how everyone parents that I almost forgot I was on a gossip site and that her app was a flop. :sleep: It was like the egg talk from GG all over again.

Is anyone else an iPhone user and from Canada? She’s got pretty decent reviews from the App Store although there’s a few negative ones.
Ooh I did one of the negative ones, I'm so glad that it's visible!

Reactions: 5

Alphabean124

Also: Sarah’s Day 19: nutritional info? look at me, I’m thin though, 8000 calorie cake, Sunee nutritionist is a fake

Sarah’s day 19: Sunee app looking grim, Sarah can get in the bin, don’t worry about the calorie count guize - look at me, I’m thin!
shameless self plug don’t know where these sit in the scheme of things but the post has 50 likes 😊

• Heart

SusieRead

I know this might be a hot take, but I have been feeling kind of shitty that there are people from here that are reviewing the app terribly.

Do I agree with what has been wrote, 1,000,000%. Do I think that we should be sabotaging someones business that has spent SO much money on it (no matter how shitty they are)... I don't know. It hasn't really felt right to me! If someone gets the app and truly doesn't like it by all means yes but it has been making me feel pretty uneasy.

I'm the first person to rant and go off about how dangerous I think Sarah is, but something about the reviews seems to be crossing a line for me and it's making me feel disappointed. Is anyone else feeling like this? If the app sucks, let's hear it from people who actually spent the money and it will be an honest reflection of the app and maybe they will finally see the truth about her. Idk, I'd love to hear your thoughts on this.
I actually downloaded the app and then wrote my review. Everything I said was based on what I could see in the app. Just because I didn't make an in-app purchase doesn't mean I can't honestly review the app. 🙂

yep same.

lycheemartini

VIP Member
I have no idea how to bring up the new thread title suggestions.. does anyone know how to do this? I know we quote them but how do we find them all?

smokealarm

I know they have done at least one previous line collaboration but I think it was with a particular designer not an influencer. They do send a lot of clothes and do a lot of sponsored content collaborations with US and Canadian influencers. However, they tend to stick to smaller influencers who have around 50,000-500,000 followers. I don't think they do a lot with the Australian influencer market though.
They have ambassadors (I know some personally) that are qualified yoga/fitness instructors. I doubt they’d hit up Scuzz.

Reactions: 4

confusedanddazed

I'm always amazed how expensive higher education can be. I pay 300€ per semester for my B.Sc. and M.Sc. (10-12 semester total) and we have really cheap student housing where the rent is less than 300€/ month.

And then I look at how expensive Sarah's App is and for how much money she was trying to rent out her old apartment... and there goes the relatability for me :D :D

What do you think, when will Kurt's "secret project" be revealed? He seems to be much better than Sarah at not giving it away too soon. The timing of his announcement is odd though, right when Sunee is launching and all eyes should be on Sarah...
Sorry to derail the thread, but where do you study? I’m looking to do my masters abroad.

Reactions: 4

lycheemartini

VIP Member
Last time I sorted the thread for most liked posts and quoted the ones on the first 2 pages (there were a lot last time). Right now my suggestion has the most likes (glad you liked it) but most suggestions have only been posted over the last few hours and don't have that many likes yet.

Should we wait another few hours? I don't just want to start a new thread with my title if you feel there hasn't been enough time for "competition"
Yes good idea!

Reactions: 3

Tan9Heart

Just had a browse on the Australian App Store from my iPad and the reviews are brutal hahahaha also a lot of the bad ones seem to be from genuine stans which tickles my heart
What is the rating score in Australia?

Reactions: 3