Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I asked my mum if I ever hit or hurt the animals when I was a toddler and she said no HOWEVER my brothers who are born quite close together always fought and wrestled haha so maybe it’s a boy thing?

Reactions: 6

Sarahnfocks

I wonder why our girl has been so quiet on her stories lately. Isn’t sunee app supposed to launch this month? Knowing how unorganised she is and how she leaves things to the last minute I’d say she’s been frantically rushing to get it ready.

And I don’t know if this is reaching but there is a smaller Aussie influencer on Instagram who has a brand called people of the sun and their logo looks very similar to sunee. This one has been around before sunee Instagram so I’m saying maybe Sarah got some inspiration. Although it could definitely be a coincidence too, just something I noticed!
Omg I love Crystal, I thought the Sunee app logo looked very familiar but didn’t but the two together 😳

Reactions: 6
As an Australian I am tapping out early on these stories. First she tried to push the narrative that we are always barefoot, now she is going to “educate” her international followers on our slang. She is NOT relatable, she is a bogan but not even in the loveable authentic way we are down under.
Agreed!! I tapped out as well. The way she’s harping on about it really started to piss me off.

Reactions: 5

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
Possible unpopular opinion - fox is gonna have enough to deal with coping with his mother’s crap and her putting him all over the internet. He’s a minor, I don’t want to add to his misery by making it easier to find details of his names in the title if kids search his name online and bully him. I’ve always felt this group has been very respectful to each other and although we pick apart Sarah’s parenting lies, her neglect, her plastering him all over the internet, that has nothing to do personally with fox.
Yep. 100% agree. Don't include him in a title

saltysday

Good morning Sissys!

I have such a bUsY day ahead! Durt and I were up into the wee hours planning our super busy schedules. Here’s a sNeAkY peek into a typical cRaZy week in Scuzzy-land:

Mondays are for Moaning

Tuesdays are for fake-Tanning

Wednesdays are for extra Workouts

Thursdays are for Thirst Trapping

Fridays are for Focks. Just Kidding! 😂Fridays are for Face-Filler, of course!

Saturdays are for Scamming

Sundays are for Showering sometimes

And every day is for Censoring, of course!

You can see how busy I am and why I’m always soooo tired! I may have to drop Focks off at mum’s again just so that I can focus on sMaShInG out another day of epic BIPOC suppression. #RacistCoupleGoals

Edit: sorry for the typos, corrected them now. And thanks to @notafitspo for the thread title! :)
LMAO I die this is amazing

• Haha

BusyBee01

Re. fitness. If you like programs and prefer apps, there's a free one called FitOn and it has heaps of workouts for all kinds of fitness levels (HIIT, kickboxing, barre, cardio, yoga etc.). You enter your goals and it makes the program for you.

Edit: there is also prenatal and postnatal

Last edited:
  • Heart

Kkkkkit

My kids dress up for Halloween, the same as pretty much every kid where I live (even the parents do) I live in Australia 🤷🏼‍♀️
I have seen like one or two kids where I live do it and it’s always awkward because we’re like we have apples? I’m in Melbourne tho in the east suburbs. I see young adults doing it to get drunk but otherwise yeah not a thing.

blacktigertears

VIP Member
i really wonder why Australian Youtube doesn't have prominent voices in the commentator/tea youtube. USA has great commentators like Smokey glow, As told by Kenya ,D 'Angelo Wallace. why no one in Australia is willing to call the bullshit on these influencers and tell it like it is. I am pretty sure if there was someone on the internet with credibility holding them accountable, they will be able to get away with less. who wants to take one for the team and start a channel like that
hahaha i would love to. im a very direct person so if something pisses me off, youll bloody know about it!!! but in saying that i dont think i could deal with all her fans coming for me hahah

i see some of my 'friends' (more like people i went to school with, my ex's bestfriends GF ya know, those types of people) on instagram ordered some activewear from the restock and fuck me it shits me so bad

Last edited:
Because I trust all of you.. do any of you have suggestions for beginner/easy fitness guides?
I’ve done Kayla Itsines’ guides back in the day when I was fit, but now after having 2 children I have zero fitness 🙈

blacktigertears

VIP Member
I think that the good part of this forum is that we do in fact keep it civil and polite, and I agree that we should not put Fox’s name in the title of any of these threads. However, I believe speculation about Fox falls solely on Sarah and Kurt’s shoulders for over sharing when it comes to their son. I believe policing what we discuss on here would frustrate a lot of us because we are only commenting on what THEY are constantly showing. I definitely don’t think we should diagnose (ie the autism talk) HOWEVER I think it is valid and fine to bring up the obvious delays because Sarah is choosing to share him with the world and monetize his existence, and yet fails to address some glaring questions. I don’t think the onus should be on us when they are forcing him into the spotlight. So long as we keep it respectful (as I believe people only speculate because they feel as though any type of testing/intervention would be beneficial for Fox and his development, and Sarah has not shown any signs that she is willing to address it) I don’t believe this subject should be off limits. Just my opinion. I often scroll by posts that I disagree with/have no interest in discussing. I think this could be the same. So long as Sarah chooses to put parenting and “family content” on her monetized page, people are going to feel entitled to comment on it. If and when she chooses to keep his life private, then we can refrain from discussing him.
ageeed!

2xblended

VIP Member
Do you know who was her former manager / company that she worked with during this time? Would be curious to look at the management company etc of who was behind the development of this persona back then, given how successful them moulding her was
I wish I could remember. I just noticed one day that the info had been erased from her YT channel. The management team email was listed under every video in the early days, then suddenly it was just her PO Box listed and her email for PR freebies to be sent to her, no management info.
Perhaps someone else who followed her early on can remember the agency's name?

Reactions: 4