Sarah - This Mama Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think it looks ok BUT it’s hella obvious and making up stupid excuses just isn’t necessary, if you want to do that then just own it.

Reactions: 3
I actually don't find it all that amusing that Lachlan got the 'blame' for her lips. I can understand getting lip fillers if you want to, and I can understand not wanting to necessarily declare it to the world, but to outright lie about it and blame a child is frankly a bit off to me.

Reactions: 10
I actually don't find it all that amusing that Lachlan got the 'blame' for her lips. I can understand getting lip fillers if you want to, and I can understand not wanting to necessarily declare it to the world, but to outright lie about it and blame a child is frankly a bit off to me.
I agree. She has enough problems bonding with Lachlan anyway it seems. He seems like her escape goat for things and that's sad. She seems to have a very narsastic personality so it makes sense that one child is the escape goat.

Has anyone seen the state of the clothing she’s selling? There’s a link to the page in her stories. It’s not just that it’s not been ironed, but it looks like it’s been crumpled in a heap at the back of a cupboard. It’s so bad! You’d never get away with that on eBay

Reactions: 2
The clothes look dire! Probably been filtered to death so each crease looks more pronounced.
They seriously look like they’ve never been folded,bunged damp in a bag and put in storage!

Reactions: 4
And she’s asking for a fair bit of money per item considering the quality. Why not just sell as a job lot of ruined kids clothes?

I’ve got cleaning cloths that look better taken care of than those, they look like they would smell of mildew.

I thought the same when I saw those pics. Adding £1 extra postage per item as well! You can easily fit a whole bundle in a standard small parcel.

She’s maybe spritzed them with that spray she was advertising for stinky clothes you can’t be bothered to wash ?

• Sick
I'm sure most of those clothes were gifted too. Seems cheeky to then ask for money for them.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Monthly favourites video- holds up Johnson’s baby wash “I’m a Johnson’s ambassador, I worked with them all last year & im working with them all this year, but I’m not being paid to show you this” ?

• Haha
That latest picture does not look like Lachlan wanted a cuddle at all! It looks like her holding him tightly trying to prove she does love him while he is trying to escape!

Reactions: 1
She’s definitely been reading here again, commenting about needing to go out and see friends etc.

Also, filming a “wee home bargains haul” ....it honestly looked like a packet of biscuits and some cleaning stuff. That’ll be a riveting watch! ?

• Haha
I don't get why the kids need matching world book Day costumes when they go to different schools ?

I don't get why the kids need matching world book Day costumes when they go to different schools ?
Because the Instagram post is what is important!

Not what your kids actual favourite book character might be.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Very true! Just annoys me that Lachlan didn't even get a choice!
I’m a bit pedantic about world book day, my children can be whoever they want but it must be a book character. Poor Lachlan will never get much of a choice in things I fear.

I’m a bit pedantic about world book day, my children can be whoever they want but it must be a book character. Poor Lachlan will never get much of a choice in things I fear.
I 100% agree with you, I hate those who go as super heroes or the likes of Frozen characters ect!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.