Sarah - This Mama Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I generally like Sarah but that nose scrunch thing does my nut in. It was maybe cute when she was 6 but now.... ?

Reactions: 6
My mum put a bib on me until I was about 6 because I spilt everything ?? I had younger siblings so plenty to go around ??‍♀ Luckily I turned out just fine. I can remember it so vividly, one of those special plastic ones that catch the food haha
I could do with a bib now! Always spilling stuff down myself! ?

Rob's home! So wait for the constant stream of nights out while he repays his debt of being away....working!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Rob's home! So wait for the constant stream of nights out while he repays his debt of being away....working!
And no doubt she will be filming every.single.second of it all. Instead of putting her sodding phone away and actually enjoying some private time with her family... ?

Reactions: 4
I honestly thought she was gonna manage a whole day without posting but I was wrong. It's sad that even on this day she has to post on social media.

What an odd photo. Really don’t understand. Did someone take it? Has she put a tripod up? Oh wait kids I’ll just run ahead of you all and try and break your dads back cos that big bag he has isn’t heavy enough.

What an odd photo. Really don’t understand. Did someone take it? Has she put a tripod up? Oh wait kids I’ll just run ahead of you all and try and break your dads back cos that big bag he has isn’t heavy enough.
I know it’s so bizarre, my husbands home from deployment next weekend just honestly can’t imagine any situation of running ahead of the kids to jump into his arms. It’s all about the kids!! I’m actually laughing imaging it, would just never happen. Unless she’s staged it for a photo. But then still, what a great way to spend the first moments back together staging bloody Instagram photos.

Reactions: 9
I know it’s so bizarre, my husbands home from deployment next weekend just honestly can’t imagine any situation of running ahead of the kids to jump into his arms. It’s all about the kids!! I’m actually laughing imaging it, would just never happen. Unless she’s staged it for a photo. But then still, what a great way to spend the first moments back together staging bloody Instagram photos.
I don’t think there has ever been a time I’ve ever even considered jumping into hubbys arms lol. I agree though it should have been kids first.

That photo is bizarre!

I'm hoping she keeps Lachlen off nursery Monday so he can have some Dad time. I'm assuming Isla will take all his attention tomorrow so it would be nice for them together a day alone together but I doubt it'll happen.

Reactions: 2
That photo is bizarre!

I'm hoping she keeps Lachlen off nursery Monday so he can have some Dad time. I'm assuming Isla will take all his attention tomorrow so it would be nice for them together a day alone together but I doubt it'll happen.
Some dada time.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She won't keep Lachlan off nursery! She's proven with that photo it's all about her! I wouldn't be at all surprised if she has a day off work, sends the kids off and has a day all about her!

That photo absolutely sums her up, it is all about her.
True! In my eyes there is nothing cuter than a photo of a parent with there arms outstretched and the kids running into them.

That photo is just weird though. Even Lachlan looks like he is stood there like 'WTF Mum?' ?

The camera is definitely propped on the wall. I used to catch that ferry every day. She must have self timed the camera and made him or the kids wait until it was ready. It wouldn’t surprise me if this was take 3 or 4 of trying to get the “perfect shot” for the gram!

I remember watching Livingthemummylife when her marine hubby came home after 6 months away. She literally just stood back and filmed the kids running up to their dad, it was so lovely. Total tearjerker.

She dragged Rob to a kid's birthday party on the day he got home from being away for 6 months!! Surely you'd skip the party altogether and spend the day as a family.

Reactions: 11
Oh please. Take pictures. ? my hubby would die of shock/embarrassment.
Have a lovely reunion when it comes

Reactions: 1
Something really wrong with this woman.

Why does she feel the need to film and share such private, intimate family moments.

She’s got an Instagram video of her husband reading a bedtime story to thier daughter. No one needs to see that, it’s a private personal moment between the two of them.

It’s so weird the way she uploads everything. There’s just no need!!!!!!! Particularly as this isn’t even her job, there’s no need to be uploading such personal stuff.

I wonder what her husband makes of it all?! The poor guy has just got home after being away for months and she’s there with her phone in his face filming his every move to share with random people online...! So out of order!

Reactions: 8
She’s definitely pushing Rob into the insta-dad role. She clearly manages his ThisDadaLife account. The captions are so obviously written by her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.