Sarah - This Mama Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stand the way she can't call things by their real name hair is hairies, eyes are eyeies, shoes shoeies...you get the point. When she does a haul she calls things he or she (she thinks it is cute, it's not).
She pronounces Ikea the European way becuase she used to live in Holland, she has only mentioned that once or a hundred times.
Interesting if she is going to visit Rob's family. They don't seem to like appearing on camera so be interesting to see how she copes with not being able to shove a camera in someones face.
Didn't she say she lived in Dubai too? I'm guessing she's moved around alot!
Let's be fair with the name thing though, she can't even call her own kids by there given names so she's got no hope with shoes ect ??

Reactions: 3
I can't stand the way she can't call things by their real name hair is hairies, eyes are eyeies, shoes shoeies...you get the point. When she does a haul she calls things he or she (she thinks it is cute, it's not).
She pronounces Ikea the European way becuase she used to live in Holland, she has only mentioned that once or a hundred times.
Interesting if she is going to visit Rob's family. They don't seem to like appearing on camera so be interesting to see how she copes with not being able to shove a camera in someones face.
She will just take endless photos of half eaten baked potatoes, half drunk cups of tea or boomerang videos of her taking out the crappy nappies. Like she does all the frigging time!

Reactions: 1
She’s a right weirdo, isn’t she?!
Like, the cheese is off the cracker.

Reactions: 2
Children in a strange house with grandparents they hardly ever see and she goes out. What if they wake and feel unsettled?
She has no shame.

Children in a strange house with grandparents they hardly ever see and she goes out. What if they wake and feel unsettled?
She has no shame.
She just assumes because they're the children's grandparents they'll be okay.

And they 'probably' would be but would you risk the chance that they might not? There Dad is away, they are only just back from a trip to Dubai then they are sent up North to Grandparents and there mum leaves them again xx

She has no shame.
Why has she gone out?! How bloody rude!
You go to visit the in-laws with the kids and you bugger off out on the first night there?!
Honest to god!
If I was her MIL I would have told her where to go.

Just wait for the insta story of a half drunk cocktail.....(or other beverage/food item) ?

Reactions: 6
But I don’t think her in-laws like being on camera so she'd have nothing to film if she didn't go out.
Come on, her vlog coverage is more important that catching up with her inlaws or being there for her children.

Reactions: 4
So has she gone up north to visit Rob’s familyor is it more to do with wanting to see fake friends she has met on Instagram? ?

Reactions: 5
She'd go to the opening of an envelope for instagram.
She must honestly have her phone out every minute of the day just recording and photographing absolute pointless tit.
Maybe she’s lonely and she uses Instagram as a surrogate friend - she’s no one to talk to so she just talks at her phone!

It’s just really...... weird.

She needs to put her phone down and get on with her life in the real world, she’s living in this odd fantasy Instagram world where she seems to feel she has to document every mundane detail of her life.

So has she gone up north to visit Rob’s familyor is it more to do with wanting to see fake friends she has met on Instagram? ?
Seems like she's going out tomorrow too from what she's put up! I'd be fuming if I was the in-laws. Yes it's probably lovely to see their grandbabies but it's very obvious they're being used as free babysitters!

This woman is really something else. Who goes to their in laws late on a Friday night buggers off out on the Saturday night, staying in a hotel, and it from her IG it looks as though she is at event today?! She clearly doesn’t see Rob’s parents very often at all but she’s still happy to do this. No doubt she’ll be leaving in the evening again and poor kids have to start the week off shattered for school and nursery. Doesn’t she want to spend time with them when they’ve been at school and nursery all week in breakfast clubs and after school clubs as well?! Why bother having kids.

Reactions: 9
She comes across quite selfish. I don’t know if she doesn’t show these things (let’s face it, it seems like she films everything!) but you don’t see her looking after anyone else’s children or just visiting family without needing a babysitter.
I hate to say this but she is the type of parent I avoid at school as they always look for favours and “play dates”. (I don’t mind helping people out but I think if you have children you know what I mean? I hope so or else I sound like a grump!)

I'm all for mothers having time for themselves. Would activly encourage it but Sarah takes this to the extreme.
Everything is always on her terms, her needs come before that of her children. Those childrem must be shattered from the amount of travelling they have done and then to be dumped with grandparents, who they don't see often whilst their mum buggered off for a night at an hotel with pretend friends and an event.
Agree with the earlier comment, when do we ever see her give back by babysitting for one of her navy friends family? All take, no give.

Reactions: 8
I also think it's wrong leaving Lachlan with people who don't really know him after all his recent hospital visits, especially as one was for a brain infection!

Reactions: 3
As if she went to see her parents in law and literally just dumped the kids on them and went out all weekend ?

Latest story there’s someone ducking out the door. Surely you can respect that and not film or put it up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.