Sarah - This Mama Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is the wierdest thing; have not seen your husband for month and editing at night?!? They dont seem happy and in love.

Reactions: 1
That is the wierdest thing; have not seen your husband for month and editing at night?!? They dont seem happy and in love.
Could they be together for the kids sake and so she comes across as having the perfect life on social media.

Reactions: 2
It's disingenuous, she like all the others is guilty of not being transparent.

Maybe in the future she will be but there's loads of not declared ads from her in the past. So she can't act all like she's been honest and transparent. She hasnt.

Channel mum are terrible, they claim to go above and beyond the law but have been doing the very opposite and only since they got heat are they changing.

Being more honest from now on, doesn't fix all the previous lies.

Reactions: 5
Not to be too lawyerly but who is the "we" referred to? Has this mamalife received evidence of other vloggers' commercial agreements? Has she reviewed the terms and conditions? Who had authorised her to speak on behalf of the collective "we"?

That's a very interesting point. Why use 'we' not 'I'. What gives her the right to speak for the vlogger / instamum community? Who appointed her as the spokesperson?

Reactions: 3
Was this holiday a paid for job?

If not then I’m really bleeping confused

She doesn’t see her husband for months
Kids don’t get to see their Dad
They finally get a chance to meet up and have an amazing family holiday
And yet
She spends the whole time taking photos and publishing every bloody detail on Instagram- why?!!!!!!!!!!!
Put the sodding phone down and enjoy the time privately with your family.
Why do you need to give the world an hour by hour account of what you are doing?!
“Just had a beer, now going for dinner. I had curry. Waking to the mall now. Going for a cocktail. Here’s a photo of my half finished cocktail.”

It’s relentless and completely unnecessary.

What is the point?
My husband would go bezerk if I hadn’t seen him for months and I spent our time together glued to my phone uploading pointless drivel for strangers to look at!

It’s actually borderline a bit.... crazy?

Reactions: 11
I get annoyed with my husband when he is glued to his phone in the evening and I see him everyday :ROFLMAO: I can't imagine not seeing him for months but spend the time on my phone/laptop.

I watched her two Dubai vlogs. You can tell who her favourite child is! Lachlan was hardly on camera and half the time she didn't know where he is because he was away from her dancing!

Im not sure if the Dubai holiday was a paid job but a couple of other vloggers have been to Dubai recently in fact Kate Murnane is currently there for paid work so it maybe but Kate has far more followers than Sarah.

The thing is I don't think Sarah does it for the money. I think she is actually obsessed with filming herself. A family member or close friend really needs to have a word with her.

I was concerned with the filming when Lachlan was admitted to hospital to the point when she is doing 'look you can pick up a whole outfit in Tescos' because she didn't pack anything to take and having a moan at the lack of vegetarian sandwiches options. You couldn't make it up.

The thing is I don't think Sarah does it for the money. I think she is actually obsessed with filming herself. A family member or close friend really needs to have a word with her.

I was concerned with the filming when Lachlan was admitted to hospital to the point when she is doing 'look you can pick up a whole outfit in Tescos' because she didn't pack anything to take and having a moan at the lack of vegetarian sandwiches options. You couldn't make it up.
I almost think it’s akin to some sort of mental illness.
I understand, up to a point, that YT/Instagram can be a lucrative job and that in some cases using your own “real” life as a back drop to advertising/sales is a cushty little number if you can play the game right
But I think the lines have become completely blurred between work and real life.
There is absolutely no need whatsoever for her to have made any of that holiday public.
Share a posed holiday snap if you must but really, no one needs to see endless photos of your half eaten dinner or you sitting on the balcony having a beer. No one cares!
I’m not saying that to be nasty - I just honestly can’t wrap my head around this bizarre need to share the mundane, normal, basic day to day stuff that we all do.
It’s just so weird.

So I’m sure you all loved the instastory of her walking down stairs with a dirty nappy in a bad. Super exciting and essential. To even contemplate recording this monumental moment on camera goes well beyond my comprehension.

Reactions: 4
So I’m sure you all loved the instastory of her walking down stairs with a dirty nappy in a bad. Super exciting and essential. To even contemplate recording this monumental moment on camera goes well beyond my comprehension.
I hate that she implied it should be nurserys job to clean his dirty nappies!

I hate that she implied it should be nurserys job to clean his dirty nappies!
That too. I didn’t get past the shock that she recorded it to even think that but yes it is awful and tbh it’s not the first time she has said this either. I’m sure he will be so delighted that his mum documented his poo habits when he is older and kids can google him and find out too.

What is this, some sort of witches coven??
I’m disgusted by this thread and others on this horrid site, which I’m disappointed to have come across. Imagine if this was you, if this nasty, mean, bitter bunch of girls/women were talking about you in this way, or worst still, your child.
It’s tantamount to bullying, I don’t care how old you all are.
Surely you’ve got better things to be doing with your life. Maybe start with having a long hard look at your moral compass.
Another troll girls! ?
You know the drill...ignore & she’ll go away. ?

I'd say the moral compass needs to be pointed at the woman taking money from the charity she feels so passionately about and who films herself carrying her son's pooy nappy.
Don't want negative comments don't film your family and put it on the internet for anyone to see.

Maybe when Ticky’s older he could film the contents of Sarah’s toilet bowl after she’s had a massive dump & post it online. You know, just to even things up.

Reactions: 4
What is this, some sort of witches coven??
I’m disgusted by this thread and others on this horrid site, which I’m disappointed to have come across. Imagine if this was you, if this nasty, mean, bitter bunch of girls/women were talking about you in this way, or worst still, your child.
It’s tantamount to bullying, I don’t care how old you all are.
Surely you’ve got better things to be doing with your life. Maybe start with having a long hard look at your moral compass.
Have a look at the “Instagram Mums”
Those who shamelessly bleep thier children out for money.
Those who sacrifice the privacy, integrity and free will of their own children for a crappy all inclusive holiday or a few clothes from Next.
You want to talk about a moral compass? Ok, do you think it’s ok that these woman (and men) allow the most intimate and personal photos and information about themselves and thier kids to be viewed by every Tom, dick and Harry?
To allow the actual scum of the earth - peadophilles and the like - to have access to all the details of their family that should be held sacred?
I think YOU should look at your own moral compass love.
Idiot.

Engage your brain for a few seconds, take off the blinkers.

Can’t you see what’s going on here?!

Grow up. Educate yourself. Stop buying into the fake crap you are being fed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a look at the “Instagram Mums”
Those who shamelessly bleep thier children out for money. Those who sacrifice the privacy, integrity and free will of their own children for a crappy all inclusive holiday or a few clothes from Next.
You want to talk about a moral compass? Ok, do you think it’s ok that these woman (and men) allow the most intimate and personal photos and information about themselves and thier kids to be viewed by every Tom, dick and Harry? To allow the actual scum of the earth - peadophilles and the like - to have access to all the details of their family that should be held sacred?
You should look at your own moral compass love
Idiot.
Wtf is wrong with these floggers?! They wouldn’t DREAM of filming themselves naked in the bath or sitting on the toilet! They wouldn’t film themselves running around half naked so how in god’s name do they think it’s acceptable to show their children doing these things?? These are innocent children who trust their parents to protect them & their parents are basically selling their little bodies to the highest bidder! The sooner more child protection laws come into effect the better because imo this is tantamount to child abuse - they may as well serve their kids up on a paedophile’s plate! ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.