Sarah - This Mama Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She couldn't even put her camera down to hug her husband who she hasn't seen for 4 months and wanted to daily vlog for the 5 days they have together. Gobsmacked!!

Reactions: 5
All they've done on this holiday it seems is shop! Is she becoming another Sarah Ingham?!

Glad to see she is using the money she took (refuse to say earned) from the British Legion wisely then!
There are so many amazing things to do with children in Dubai or just spend some quality time with Rob. I think he is a really decent guy and a very loving father and tolerant husband.

Reactions: 1
I agree that she should be just spending time with hubby I don’t personally get her having the camera out.

But comments about knowing what she signed up for etc when she married him I don’t like I’m married to a military man and it’s pissing hard sometimes but you can’t help who you fall in love with and have a connection with.

Also the pushchair on holiday.... I would put my 4/5 year old in one on holiday keeps them safe and close by and also lots of walking equals tired little legs. X

Reactions: 2
It wouldn’t have crossed my mind to put my school age children in a pushchair, I didn’t realise people did. I was glad to be rid of it and it’s such a hassle taking them on planes now that I have a baby again!
But if it works for you go for it.

But comments about knowing what she signed up for etc when she married him I don’t like I’m married to a military man and it’s pissing hard sometimes but you can’t help who you fall in love with and have a connection
I totally appreciate what you're saying. I don't think it's a case of 'you've made your bed so lie in it'. I can't even imagine what it must be like to have your partner/husband away for so long, especially with two young children.

What I don't agree with is her constantly moaning all over social media. Her husband must feel bad enough without having to see her comments. It's one of the reasons I unfollowed her. Especially after meldrum commented saying 'Rob owes you big time' I was really off put by that.

Reactions: 3
'Rob owes you big time' did someone actually say that? He hasn't been on a stag do. He has been working, defending our country.
I can't imagine how tough it must be being a military partner when they are away on deployment but if you seriously think we should look to Sarah as the military wife marta then you are having a laugh. She gets plenty of help.

So I'm assuming they fly home tomorrow? What's the betting she puts them both back in nursery/school on Monday!

Reactions: 4
I think that would be a pretty safe bet. Lachlan was back in nursery as soon as he was out of hospital.

She’s a disgrace to military wives & a disgrace to her military husband. Servicemen & women have shed blood for this country & she takes money from their charity!

'Rob owes you big time' did someone actually say that? He hasn't been on a stag do. He has been working, defending our country.
I can't imagine how tough it must be being a military partner when they are away on deployment but if you seriously think we should look to Sarah as the military wife marta then you are having a laugh. She gets plenty of help.
Yeah Rebecca Meldrum left that comment on one of the pictures of when the wee boy was in the hospital. It left such a bad taste

I think that would be a pretty safe bet. Lachlan was back in nursery as soon as he was out of hospital.
From what I hear from a friend (who's friend works in said nursery!) He was in for an hour one morning before going to the hospital for IV antibiotics! Who sends there kid in for an hour?!

From what I hear from a friend (who's friend works in said nursery!) He was in for an hour one morning before going to the hospital for IV antibiotics! Who sends there kid in for an hour?!
Shocking ? Surprised the nursery allowed him to go! My daughters nursery certainly wouldn’t.

Shocking ? Surprised the nursery allowed him to go! My daughters nursery certainly wouldn’t.
The nursery isn't all that good if I'm honest. It's got excellent from Ofsted but the more I hear about it the more shocked I am! (I used to work in a nursery before I got ill so I know ins and outs ect!)

Sarah will be spitting feathers that she has missed Lucie and the bump son's birthday party. All her vlogger mummy friends hanging out with Gi Fletcher. She is desperate to attrach a big name vlogger as a friend. I expect she'll blame Rob and his job for this too.

She couldn't even put her camera down to hug her husband who she hasn't seen for 4 months and wanted to daily vlog for the 5 days they have together. Gobsmacked!!
The woman is totally crackers. Knows the cost of everything and the value of nothing

I hope that is not a Royal Navy supplied lap top being used as I object to the use of government resources being used for private commercial enterprise

As a military wife myself I can’t get over the fact that for the one week out of 6 months they get to spend as a family she’s been on insta stories, vlogging, and had time to edit/upload a vlog. She’s the first to tell us how time consuming it is so why not just enjoy the family time!

Reactions: 10
Robert is a siant. How he puts up with the filming and after four months apart, kids are asleep but she is going to do some editing before going to bed. He doesn't look comfortable on camera but the poor man doesn't seem to have much choice in the matter.

She even filmed the first hug between her & Rob, what I’d imagine should be a very special & private moment. She’s relentless!

So they're home. I'm assuming shell feel the kids have had enough time to get over the jet lag ect for school tomorrow! ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.