Sarah - This Mama Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cleaning the house and getting her nails done today, obviously all that is more important than making memories with Lachlan 🙄

Reactions: 3
Cleaning the house and getting her nails done today, obviously all that is more important than making memories with Lachlan 🙄
She’s a disgrace. Her Instagram handle needs to change to ‘this selfish mama life’.

Reactions: 6
And she’s talked about wanting another baby!? Why if they’re gonna be in nursery all day every day? I Seriously don’t get it!

Taking a leaf out of Meldrum' s playbook and responding to tattle?
I saw this and thought the same! I'd love to know when L gets the one on one time? The time between dropping Isla off at school to dropping him off doesn't count!

Reactions: 8
I saw this and thought the same! I'd love to know when L gets the one on one time? The time between dropping Isla off at school to dropping him off doesn't count!
Poor Lachlan’s one on one time is watching Isla at swimming, dancing or football. Poor child.

Reactions: 7
I get she wants and cherishes one on one time with Isla - I feel the same about my 4 year old now she’s started school, but she could easily have Lachlan off on Thursdays with her or even for a few hours that day so she gets time with him? But to my knowledge she doesn’t?!

Reactions: 4
I get she wants and cherishes one on one time with Isla - I feel the same about my 4 year old now she’s started school, but she could easily have Lachlan off on Thursdays with her or even for a few hours that day so she gets time with him? But to my knowledge she doesn’t?!
No and from what it seems she waits till the last minute to wake him in the morning, probably just enough time to get him dressed. Then he's home and in bed by 630. She spends as little time as possible with him.

No and from what it seems she waits till the last minute to wake him in the morning, probably just enough time to get him dressed. Then he's home and in bed by 630. She spends as little time as possible with him.
It’s So sad. She hardly sees him in the week!

Reactions: 1
Then why be on your phone taking pictures of the poor child while she is eating!!! Grow the f*** up, put the phone away,go get your son & give him some time too.

• Heart
Taking a leaf out of Meldrum' s playbook and responding to tattle?
Oh was Sarah dialling in to the Channel Mum conference call today then too! They all have issues with what is raised on Tattle. If it was not the truth...you would not get the reactions from these mummy floggers that have been displayed today.

She Absolutely does not spend any one on one time with Lachlan what’s so ever.
That poor boy is going to need some serious therapy to recover from the tit she’s spouted online for the world to see about him and the way she treats him daily. No wonder he is hard work or whatever she calls it, he doesn’t have a relationship with his mother. He isn’t mothered or nurtured. He’s just fed and watered and there. Dumped at nursery as much as they will have him and then carted about, strapped down in his pram to Islas extra curricula's

He’s nearly 3 I can’t believe he still is in a cot, ALWAYS in a pram, has a dummy a lot. I mean it’s like she just can’t be arsed with him at all.

Reactions: 11
That poor boy is going to need some serious therapy to recover from the tit she’s spouted online for the world to see about him and the way she treats him daily. No wonder he is hard work or whatever she calls it, he doesn’t have a relationship with his mother. He isn’t mothered or nurtured. He’s just fed and watered and there. Dumped at nursery as much as they will have him and then carted about, strapped down in his pram to Islas extra curricula's

He’s nearly 3 I can’t believe he still is in a cot, ALWAYS in a pram, has a dummy a lot. I mean it’s like she just can’t be arsed with him at all.
She keeps saying she's going to take the dummy away but still hasn't.

You know you've but a new low when you're vlogging your toilet!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Plus any hospital related things for him
Is written with such contempt and annoyance for “wasting her time” “wanted to go back to work” “not in our own room” the woman needs a good shake it’s absolutely ridiculous what she comes out with.

She has just shown Lachlan stood up in his cot talking. He looks ridiculous. Sarah- he isn’t a baby any more! Just because it’s harder work when they have a toddler bed is no reason to delay his development

She has just shown Lachlan stood up in his cot talking. He looks ridiculous. Sarah- he isn’t a baby any more! Just because it’s harder work when they have a toddler bed is no reason to delay his development
Is this him just getting up too at 10am?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.