Sarah This mama life #8 I have kids? Couldn’t care less coz I fit in my wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is such a strange thing to post. Screams of guilt?! Who's she trying to convince... I am guessing herself View attachment 243996
Just trying to justify herself with different dynamics!

I only have boys so not familiar with the different dynamics, however I have friends with both boys and girls and I cant say I've ever noticed they treat one differently to the other purely based on gender!!

Reactions: 3
671ADAC9-56AE-4416-84D3-915742478155.jpeg
4A7818D2-E44A-455D-BEA8-F562029B15CA.jpeg

Sure Sarah!! Rewrite history why don’t you! Why treat them both so differently?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Hi Sarah 👋👋 from us at the back, telling us you love them equally means duck all. Show him you do. Get to know him, spend time with him. Stop acting like the distant aunt and get help for the issues you have with him. How do we get the impression you have issues? Because of what YOU have said about him, because of what YOU have chosen to share about him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 244007View attachment 244014
Sure Sarah!! Rewrite history why don’t you! Why treat them both so differently?
She holds him at arms length in those photos.

I dont have kids but friends have got kids. My closest friend has a son and daughter. She loves them equally and does things with both of them together and alone but shes always said her bond with her son is stronger only for the fact her daughter is little miss independent.

Ive her many many times mums have a special relationship with boys, not sure why. This doesnt come across with Sarah though. She appears she couldnt care less about L and his needs.

Reactions: 3
I don’t doubt that she loves him. She loves him the way that mothers instinctively and unconsciously do but I don’t think she gets any joy from her relationship with him. She doesn’t seem to want to be with him and certainly not alone with him.

Sarah never feels the need to write “love her so so so so much” on posts about Isla but she always does on posts of Lachlan. She knows it’s obvious to everyone that Isla is favoured.

Reactions: 11
As someone who has both a young daughter and son....sorry I find the dynamics are exactly the same at the moment. They are both young and dependant on me... Their gender has no influence on their attachment to me or my feelings towards them at this precise moment?

Is she saying that son dynamics are different because they eventually leave you one day?

Sorry but girls are now exactly the same... They often now leave to go to uni or whatever.
And men can sometimes rely on their parents more so than daughters later on in life.
Gender in my opinion has nothing to do with it.

What does impact the relationship later on down the line is the amount of love and closeness you share with them NOW, as children

I love both my children equally and the relationship I have with both is... The same. As a mother to a young child. In fact it was my daughter who had reflux as a child and I struggled a lot with. But that experience has not impacted my relationship with her or my feelings ...

There is NO difference!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi Sarah 👋👋 we see you.

I've got boys and girls, some are at secondary school and some primary so it's a lot of work and juggling. Guess what?? I love them all equally but they also get EQUAL amounts of my time.

Want to convince the world you love Lachlan? Pick him up at 4pm. Take him out of nursery on Thursdays - you can do your "vlogger work" at night and spend the day with him every week. Cancel all those armpit wax/tattoo removal/nail appointments. Real mums don't get time for that tit. Real mums are too busy doing a million things for the kids they love.

Stop saying it.

Start doing it! We only think you're a tit mum because of what you tell everyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I find her logic hard to understand. My second son was hard work. He had reflux that nothing really worked to help. He didn't sleep day or night no matter what I tried. He was clingy, didn't like to be put down. He didn't sleep through the night until he was a year and a half and even then the day started at 6am. I was on my knees with tiredness and had a cry most days. But it NEVER made it hard to love him. Infact my husband would argue that I'm softer with him and let him away with anything. He's 5 now and sometimes we wonder if the umbilical cord wa actually cut because he's like my shadow.

Reactions: 2
Oh goodness me.
There is no difference between a mother/ son and a mother/daughter relationship at this age, how could there be? Certainly isn’t in my house. I’m shocked she’s put that, if anything her latest admission is just more telling of how she views them differently. She is god awful. Those Instagram posts about Lachlan as a baby are abusive in my eyes. That poor baby, we don’t know the whole story, we do only see a snippet BUT I would bet a lot of money on the fact he was left to cry, she’s sick in the head, mentally very unwell.

The reason SHE has a different relationship with each of her children is because SHE treats them so very differently. It’s nothing to do with biology or gender and all to do with her bleeping post partem mental health that has well and truly fucked her up and how she views Lachlan.

Also funny how Lachlan got a bite on his cheek from ‘nursery’ and Isla got one from ‘school’ - hope she gets that Ikea cat den sprayed and fumigated.

bleep. Botox witch. Louder for those at the back. You are a disgusting selfish, self obsessed, mentally unwell, unhinged mother Sarah KNOTT. I hope to god the social come knocking because the way you sell your kids on social media and treat that little boy. Well you don't deserve to have children.

why doesn’t he go to clubs like Isla, why are his clothes always small. Why is he is nursery ALLLLLLL the time even when you aren’t working and Islas sat at home. OPEN YOUR EYES you and rob have got 4 weird ones between you.

Ps: no mater how many nail apps, salon trips, lounge sets, filters, Botox, handbags you do or have you’ll always have a god awful personality and a non existent all for show relationship with your son

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh god - Sarah, change the record mate. It is clear as day to see exactly how you feel about Isla and therefore clear to see how different your relationship is with Lachlan. This isn’t about “dynamics” or the gender of your children, this is about YOU. It’s about you and your issues that you haven’t addressed regarding the early days of Lachlan’s life - you are harbouring so much sadness & resentment towards him for no reason. If you genuinely believe that you don’t make the conscious decisions that you do to treat those kids so very differently then frankly you need serious professional help & intervention.

You continually and systematically exclude Lachlan from family life - you leave him in nursery at every opportunity and never include him in after school play times or visits to the park in the way you do with Isla. This is fact; we see it on a weekly basis.

Lachlan is 3 and yet you have shown no interest in allowing him to attend clubs or groups in the same way you have encouraged Isla when she was the same age; you take him to swimming lessons grudgingly and never fail to make some negative, sarcastic comment about him afterwards; this is fact,you tell us this every time he goes swimming.

You have written and made public umpteen long winded blog posts and comments on Instagram about how you struggled to love Lachlan, how hard he has been for you, how bad he has made you feel etc etc etc etc - YOU WERE WRITING THESE THINGS ABOUT AN INNOCENT, DEFENCELESS BABY!!!!!!! And not only have you written it all down, you’ve published it to the world so that one day your beautiful little boy will read those words and his heart will break into a million pieces.

You don’t show any genuine interest in helping Lachlan with his development or interpersonal skills - you strap in him a buggy when out walking so you don’t have to pay any real attention to him or have to deal with him in anyway, you either ignore him at meal times or film him on your phone when he’s “being bad” because you don’t want to have to actually engage with him, or deal with any tantrums and when you can’t do that you strap him in a bloody high chair. This is FACT, you show us this all the time.....

I Could go on & on here because there is so much you have put out online but il stop there.

This is not about gender dynamics or any other airy fairy claptrap - this is a failure of yours & Roberts and something the pair of you are responsible for. Sort it out and get a grip of yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh god - Sarah, change the record mate. It is clear as day to see exactly how you feel about Isla and therefore clear to see how different your relationship is with Lachlan. This isn’t about “dynamics” or the gender of your children, this is about YOU. It’s about you and your issues that you haven’t addressed regarding the early days of Lachlan’s life - you are harbouring so much sadness & resentment towards him for no reason. If you genuinely believe that you don’t make the conscious decisions that you do to treat those kids so very differently then frankly you need serious professional help & intervention.

You continually and systematically exclude Lachlan from family life - you leave him in nursery at every opportunity and never include him in after school play times or visits to the park in the way you do with Isla. This is fact; we see it on a weekly basis.

Lachlan is 3 and yet you have shown no interest in allowing him to attend clubs or groups in the same way you have encouraged Isla when she was the same age; you take him to swimming lessons grudgingly and never fail to make some negative, sarcastic comment about him afterwards; this is fact,you tell us this every time he goes swimming.

You have written and made public umpteen long winded blog posts and comments on Instagram about how you struggled to love Lachlan, how hard he has been for you, how bad he has made you feel etc etc etc etc - YOU WERE WRITING THESE THINGS ABOUT AN INNOCENT, DEFENCELESS BABY!!!!!!! And not only have you written it all down, you’ve published it to the world so that one day your beautiful little boy will read those words and his heart will break into a million pieces.

You don’t show any genuine interest in helping Lachlan with his development or interpersonal skills - you strap in him a buggy when out walking so you don’t have to pay any real attention to him or have to deal with him in anyway, you either ignore him at meal times or film him on your phone when he’s “being bad” because you don’t want to have to actually engage with him, or deal with any tantrums and when you can’t do that you strap him in a bloody high chair. This is FACT, you show us this all the time.....

I Could go on & on here because there is so much you have put out online but il stop there.

This is not about gender dynamics or any other airy fairy claptrap - this is a failure of yours & Roberts and something the pair of you are responsible for. Sort it out and get a grip of yourself.
This 🙌🏻
I hope she reads here, purely for this comment!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.