Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Sorry everyone, here I am on Tattle with no mascara and my hairies look weird!
Also sorry for the radio silence folks, I’ve been sooo busy moving all my kids into the one bedroom and looking at the Eye-kay-ahhhh catalogue.
Oh I look weird, sorry, haha!
Now I must go and fanny about doing god knows what until 2am. Busy busy! Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Is there anything more boring than watching other people’s untalented children performing? Granny might think it’s cute, the rest of the world! No 😩🥱😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

GPort

VIP Member
I don’t know what has shocked me more; Lachlan being sent to nursery or Isla getting more than one strawberry for lunch.

....kidding, it’s definitely the strawberry. We all knew she’d do that to Lachlan.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Queenie

VIP Member
Rob is just as bad. He’s responsible for those kids too. If it were me I’d ask for compassionate leave, get home, ship the kids back to grannie’s & get that bitch mentally evaluated. Take her phone/iPad/camera off her & get a mental health team to assess her. How he can sit & watch the cruel treatment of his baby boy makes me think he’s a big a dick as Sarah is.

Queenie

VIP Member
I don’t use the c word lightly but she is one evil unnatural unfeeling unhinged cruel sadistic cunt.

• Heart

Popper

VIP Member
Hi Sarah 👋🏻 thanks for the update 👍🏻 So obvious that those pointless stories were trying to answer our queries. Few points to consider....
1. Sleeping in a car seat is not the same as a proper night sleep in bed.
2. Any normal Mum would be desperate to spend time with their kid who they had packed off o Grannies for weeks.
3. Is the nursery not concerned about Lachlan coming into nursery after being in A Covid hotspot for weeks?

Reactions: 28

montydonfc

VIP Member
Shes packing for Scotland? Surely she cant think she can just go back up and get the kids? Aren't they still in lockdown?
I am absolutely raging. She’s chatting like she’s packing for a cutesy little weekend away!!! Sarah, I live in Aberdeen and haven’t been able to see my family or friends or travel further than 5 miles from my front door for the last fortnight. It has been stipulated that folk should not travel to Aberdeen unless for reasons of work or education. Now I totally get her coming to get the kids - a fucking fortnight ago when the lockdown happened! But instead she’s swanned around like she’s had not a care in the world. If she had any decency she would not stay in Aberdeen when she gets here. She should be collecting the kids and turning straight back home. I get it’s a long trip but that’s her doing. She wanted to live away down there. I’ve also replied to her story to tell her exactly what I think as I can’t watch this shitshow any longer and continue to bite my tongue.

• Heart

bobs

Chatty Member
Excuse the no mascara?! No one gives a shiny shit you imbecile. What have we become when we’re apologising for no mascara. Definitely worse than the ‘sorry for the radio silence’ after a mere 10 minute break in stories.

• Haha

Bubsley

Chatty Member
What the hell is she doing in a Premier Inn trying to get kids to sleep at 11.30pm? Why didn’t she set off at lunchtime so she could have got to the hotel late afternoon, had tea, bath and bed like a normal parent? Oh yes, she had a workout to do, lawn to mow and she had to get Isla to take a photo of her stretching up to get a suitcase out of the loft, accidentally flashing her abs. Sarah, does this not sound weird to you?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

GPort

VIP Member
It really bugs me when they complain about the Instagram algorithms. They use this platform to make money and they pay nothing for that opportunity. If they want a better reach or engagement then they can pay for it, simple.

Also, sometimes we just don’t want to “like” your boring repetitive content!

Reactions: 26

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Of all the vile things I have seen on instagram this woman is by far the worst. how can she send her little boy into nursery today when he hasn't really had any sleep. Why couldn't she bring her laptop down to the lounge and let them have a lazy day watching tv and relaxing at home, playing with the toys they will have missed, and just cracked on like the rest of have to.

She is one selfish bitch.

• Heart

montydonfc

VIP Member
so she’s going up to “collect her kids” but in reality it’s because it’s her mums birthday? Which no doubt means that there’s going to be some form of party or social gathering?! And what absolute ROT is she chatting that means her parents house 600 miles away from her own home is an “extended family” - she’s a moron.
I am pretty sure that there’s not one piece of guidance that suggests your extended households should be with a household in another country. As for the it’s my mums 60th shit - Sarah I have friends who had to postpone their wedding over this. Friends who couldn’t have extended family meet their new baby. Family members who spent 16 weeks alone because they were in a vulnerable group. But of course, you celebrate you’re mums birthday. I hope the cake fucking chokes you because what you are doing is selfish to the core. God forgive me but I’d almost WISH she got a text through track and trace to be told to isolate whilst she’s with her kids and family just so she gets a dose of what’s fucking due to her. She could be walking around asymptomatic. I’ve known people who have had Covid and not shown one symptom. I just cannot fathom how someone can be so fucking thick to try and justify her actions because of her mums shitty birthday.

She hopes you have a good evening which means she is RAGING!
Great points you made to her but she clearly feels she is a special case 🙄
Good cos I’m fucking raging too!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Sad

PrettyLily

Why does she always say things like “Someone else wanted their photo taken too” “Someone else joined us” What is Lachlan meant to do, sit in the corner and watch??

• Wow

Croissant Moon

It’s so hard because sometimes I think I shouldn’t comment on this thread, because Sarah is so clearly mentally unwell and vulnerable. No one is looking after her, it’s obvious her family don’t give a fuck about her slipping back into an ED, no one is challenging the way she is raising her children, no one is saying “maybe if you stopped sharing every second of your life, you wouldn’t face so much criticism”.

The last couple of weeks have just sent me over the edge with her utter fucking nonsense. As I mentioned, my grandma took a fall in Aberdeen and my parents hadn’t visited her until it was safe to do so. Clearly this is nothing to do with Sarah, but to see her swanning around in her “home” makes me livid. You lived in Aberdeen for 5 minutes Sarah, then picked the life of military wife. You’ve made your bed. So stop fucking greeting about how difficult everything is on your own. Imbecile.

As someone else said, “shocked but not surprised” that poor L has been frog marched into nursery today. Sarah clearly can’t cope with both of them, I’m sure if Isla could’ve been popped into school she 100% would’ve been. The fact she even discussing adding another child to that shit show is beyond me.

The picnic plates 🥴 It’s no wonder the kids are fucking feral when she’s pumping them full of carbs and sugar. My dog eats a more balanced, and more expensive diet. Fuck sake, Sarah’s cats probably eat a more species appropriate diet.

Rant over thanks for having me. Haven’t proof read so apologies in advance X

• Heart

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
"Extended family" what about the friends she had dinner with when she turned up with the kids in pajamas, what about the person who babysat when she went out for dinner for her birthday, what about the friends she had round for her birthday, the friends house she went round to the other week for pizza, Auntie Nattie who came to stay.

And how do we know all this? Are we spying on her? Poking our nose in her business? No, the daft bint chooses to share all this so only has herself to blame when she gets called out on her selfish, dangerous behaviour. Please Sarah I don't want to see any thanking the NHS and your children clapping on the doorstep when we have another spike as your actions have been a complete two fingers up to everyone in the NHS and to everyone who have followed the guidance.

• Heart

Lexi_58836

Looks like he’s at nursery then since she’s just posted that she’s working from home with Isla. What an utterly selfish woman. I really hope someone pulls her up. I feel sorry for the nursery staff because L will be so tired. She’s awful. Just awful. She will never get this time back with him and she’s shipping him off. 2 whole weeks away from him then back in nursery within hours of getting home. Shame on her.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

CL1984

I actually am in total shock. Attending a baby shower with absolutely no social distancing down in South of England and about to drive to Aberdeen at the other end of the country which is in local lockdown?

I don’t get it?
why are her fans not calling her out on this? They can’t be this brainwashed?

Do none of them realise how awful this is?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

Elltee

She doesn’t deserve those kids. I’m sorry that might sound harsh but she just isn’t interested at all. Feeding them the same shite everyday and only ever showing them interest when it’s for the gram. I’ve been ttc for 2.5 years now and this kind of behaviour winds me up so much.

• Heart

Fathead

VIP Member
God she’s so awkward .. standing there like a goalie waiting to receive a penalty . did that girl really need a baby shower? What a load of bollocks, amidst a pandemic I’m pretty sure people managed to have babies without them befor they became a thing 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart