Sarah This mama life #8 I have kids? Couldn’t care less coz I fit in my wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so she’s going up to “collect her kids” but in reality it’s because it’s her mums birthday? Which no doubt means that there’s going to be some form of party or social gathering?! And what absolute ROT is she chatting that means her parents house 600 miles away from her own home is an “extended family” - she’s a moron.
I am pretty sure that there’s not one piece of guidance that suggests your extended households should be with a household in another country. As for the it’s my mums 60th tit - Sarah I have friends who had to postpone their wedding over this. Friends who couldn’t have extended family meet their new baby. Family members who spent 16 weeks alone because they were in a vulnerable group. But of course, you celebrate you’re mums birthday. I hope the cake bleeping chokes you because what you are doing is selfish to the core. God forgive me but I’d almost WISH she got a text through track and trace to be told to isolate whilst she’s with her kids and family just so she gets a dose of what’s bleeping due to her. She could be walking around asymptomatic. I’ve known people who have had Covid and not shown one symptom. I just cannot fathom how someone can be so bleeping thick to try and justify her actions because of her mums crappy birthday.

She hopes you have a good evening which means she is RAGING!
Great points you made to her but she clearly feels she is a special case 🙄
Good cos I’m bleeping raging too!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
yeah and as has already been mentioned she knows when her mothers birthday is so why on Earth didn’t she just stay in Aberdeen with her children and her “extended household” for the last 2 weeks? Oh I know - because she wanted to ditch her kids and swan around London acting like a cock. She’s an absolute selfish, arrogant piece of tit.
I agree I really don’t see why she didn’t just stay!! She hasn’t been going into work at all so could have easily worked from Aberdeen? So ridiculous, one rule for some eh🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Also totally pointless for her to claim innocence on the basis she’s in some weird, convoluted extended household. Her brothers and their partners, who will no doubt be attending the Willox bday bash aren’t. So she’s putting at least two additional households at risk by being a boring, class clinking, beige food eating, “I lived in London don’t ya know” instahun.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Such. A. bleep. The bleeping audacity is unbelievable.
I was about to say the same. So many of us have had to miss special occasions, many of us have had partners working away for extended periods of time and many of us have have children 24/7 for months

I almost defended her decision to leave the kids and return home to get caught up with work but I’m so bleeping glad I didn’t because all I have see is her swan around multiple locations and boomerang glasses with many ‘friends’. She’s now heading up to Aberdeen, not to collect her kids but to celebrate her mums birthday...

I’m so bleeping angry. If she dates repeat the normal crap about ‘sharing 5 minutes of my day’ I will literally scream. Please can her and witch Meldrum just do one off social media please.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No no no no Sarah. Being in an extended household with your family is NOT at all what is happening. She has been to many, many households in many, many different locations. As well as all the service stations/shops/tattoo removal places. Her behaviour is not at all what is laid out in the governments guidance whatsoever. And desire all of that none sense, Aberdeen is in lockdown. All the relaxing of rules being experienced across the majority of the rest of the do NOT apply! Any local Aberdeen folk fancy a quick chat with their friendly PCSO to clarify things for dumb af Sarah??

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is she for real! This woman is bleeping delusional. Sarah there’s a reason there are some many posts about you, it’s because you’re bleeping stupid. Read the guidelines correctly that you are sharing, if still unclear ask your many “followers”.
If you try and bring those children back like nothing has happened there will be uproars!
Get you head out your arse Sarah and take a look around, you massive whopper. 🙄

Reactions: 13
She’s honestly acting like there is no pandemic. I’m all for my kids sleeping over with their grandparents and spending a few days away but when life is normal!!! Not during the pandemic! My kids haven’t seen my MIL and FIL in person since February because they live in England and we are in Scotland. She should never have left them during a pandemic it’s so unbelievable I actually have no words to explain how I feel

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Extended households mean a single person living alone can meet with one other household and can stay overnight. Unfortunately for her, she’s been with several other households over the course of these couple of weeks, been out for numerous dinners/lunches/drinks been on public Transport, been to tattoo appointments. NOT an extended household.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
"Extended family" what about the friends she had dinner with when she turned up with the kids in pajamas, what about the person who babysat when she went out for dinner for her birthday, what about the friends she had round for her birthday, the friends house she went round to the other week for pizza, Auntie Nattie who came to stay.

And how do we know all this? Are we spying on her? Poking our nose in her business? No, the daft bint chooses to share all this so only has herself to blame when she gets called out on her selfish, dangerous behaviour. Please Sarah I don't want to see any thanking the NHS and your children clapping on the doorstep when we have another spike as your actions have been a complete two fingers up to everyone in the NHS and to everyone who have followed the guidance.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s honestly acting like there is no pandemic. I’m all for my kids sleeping over with their grandparents and spending a few days away but when life is normal!!! Not during the pandemic! My kids haven’t seen my MIL and FIL in person since February because they live in England and we are in Scotland. She should never have left them during a pandemic it’s so unbelievable I actually have no words to explain how I feel
As youre in Scotland is there anyone you can let know this is happening?

Im fuming, we beyond fuming! People have missed out on massive life events due to this pandemic but bleeping Sarah attends london twice, a baby shower and now her mothers 60th! How is she getting away with it?!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Had to share these....
She really does think she is the exception to every rule doesn’t she, like she’s the only person to have 2 kids on her own and not live near family. passive aggressive snooty ****

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She is completely weird, takes two days leave from her job to drive down and up on her own when could have done on weekend or non working days but no leave at all to spend time with her children?

Reactions: 7
How the actual duck can she claim to be part of an extended household when shes been with every Tom, dick and harry for the past 4/5 months!!!!! Pathetic!

Reactions: 18
Queue the “not that is anyone’s business but””
Pathetic explanation post followed by the “thank you so much for all the lovely messages guys hahahahah”

HAVE A GOOD EVENING SARAH

here are the facts
-travelled the length of the UK all so that you could “get on top of work and clear out your house”. Travelled from a covid hotspot no less
-travelled to London twice for non essential activities , more than half the City are working drom
Home.
-attended various lunches , meals, gatherings and events = dozens of different people.
-travelling back to covid hotspot in Scotland to then return to England for kids to return to school.

Cite government guidance all you like but none of that is safe or sensible especially when you are a “public
Figure” telling everyone what you are doing, all for attention.

Have a good evening.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Can she have an extended family? She isn't single and living alone. She has a husband who happens to be working away, or does that mean every family who has an adult work away for a few days can create an extended family? People who work in London but live in Scotland, offshore workers,?

I am in the shire and kids desperate to see their grandparents in the city, we need to visit shops in city but can't, but alas she can spread her germs throughout the whole of the UK cos she is special!!!

Reactions: 6
Queue the “not that is anyone’s business but””
Pathetic explanation post followed by the “thank you so much for all the lovely messages guys hahahahah”

HAVE A GOOD EVENING SARAH

here are the facts
-travelled the length of the UK all so that you could “get on top of work and clear out your house”. Travelled from a covid hotspot no less
-travelled to London twice for non essential activities , more than half the City are working drom
Home.
-attended various lunches , meals, gatherings and events = dozens of different people.
-travelling back to covid hotspot in Scotland to then return to England for kids to return to school.

Cite government guidance all you like but none of that is safe or sensible especially when you are a “public
Figure” telling everyone what you are doing, all for attention.

Have a good evening.
Yep and also ignore social distancing in all these gatherings.
Sarah may as well go with the testing her eyesight Dominic Cummings defence.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can she have an extended family? She isn't single and living alone. She has a husband who happens to be working away, or does that mean every family who has an adult work away for a few days can create an extended family? People who work in London but live in Scotland, offshore workers,?

I am in the shire and kids desperate to see their grandparents in the city, we need to visit shops in city but can't, but alas she can spread her germs throughout the whole of the UK cos she is special!!!
I don’t think that’s the issues she is just clutching at straws to justify her fuckwittery with the bubbles / extended household rubbish. Had she gone back to England , kept her head down and done her work then went back , nobody would give a **** but Instead she’s trotting around the south of England like she’s Mrs socialite then returning back to aberdeen (where she will have live in child care , how convenient). The rules are different in each country she’s just adding 2+2 and getting 5 but feels smart explaining it, patronising her followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t think that’s the issues she is just clutching at straws to justify her fuckwittery with the bubbles / extended household rubbish. Had she gone back to England , kept her head down and done her work then went back , nobody would give a **** but Instead she’s trotting around the south of England like she’s Mrs socialite then returning back to aberdeen (where she will have live in child care , how convenient). The rules are different in each country she’s just adding 2+2 and getting 5 but feels smart explaining it, patronising her followers.
As someone who lives up here the fact she went home period annoys me and just further annoys that's she has spread her germs as far as she has. She knew lockdown was a possibility and still left. Even if she stayed at home she would have passed through service stations, shops etc. She could work just as well at her parents as they would have helped with childcare etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
But she would have missed out on her very important brand appointment patch test and her photo opportunity with her instahun fake friends at Lucie's baby shower if she had stayed at her mums.
I am truly baffled at how fucked up her priorities are.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.