Sarah - This mama life #3 save Lachlan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Twice?! Honestly just went I thought this women couldn't be a shittier parent this comes up!

Are they also in some sort of bar with the kids on a Saturday night?
Yeh. I mean imagine for me a) not even knowing where your kid is in a pub for that to happen?? B) the embarrassment of you paying so little attention she’s pooing on the floor c) then vlogging it.

I’ll look for it in the morning. I bet the poor kid was trying to get to a toilet.

Reactions: 2
Agree about them driving through the night though. Why not leave around 5 am get there at tea time and kids would get to bed for a good nights sleep before beginning all the xmas activities. Weird
If Sarah drove all the way to Aberdeen during the day, she would actually have to interact with Lachlan.

I do wonder if he is still in pants? Looked like he was in a nappy in the last video (yes he was in jammies but surely you'd put pants on when he wakes up?)

So after weeks/months of her harping on about how hard she has worked to track down the Power Ranger toys for Lachlan’s Xmas, she goes and forgets to bring them to Aberdeen. Honestly 🙄 u r dragging your children to the other end of the country for Christmas because YOU want to be with your Mummy and you can’t even bring your son’s presents. I know the kids will probably have a great time with their family, but for duck sake. If you are taking your kids away for Xmas, top of the packing lists are their bleeping presents!

Reactions: 16
Predicting a explanation saying she did bring him lots just forgot those and how it isn’t important she knows but she just feels sooooo bad (After she’s read here of course)

Ofcourse its L's presents she forgot!
Oh my word!! I haven’t caught up on stories yet, but I actually can’t believe she has forgotten them. I’ve travelled up to my relatives for Christmas and the first thing I did is make a list, and pack presents before anything else. My child would be utterly devastated if he knew I’d forgotten some of his!

Didn’t she spend her whole day off Thursday bleeping around packing and shopping? And then Friday too? I remember thinking wow you aren’t spending time with the kids shock, but then okay she has to do them things so fair enough. Then she bleeping forgets his presents? Wouldn’t forget to get her nails done would she.

Reactions: 5
Wouldn’t it have been nice for the 4 of them to spend some time together before they went off up to Scotland? Esp with Rob Just being back from a long time at sea. She always seems to desperate to get “home” to her Mum and Dad and doesn’t seem to see Rob and the kids as her priority when they have time off. Weird

Reactions: 6
She’s an absolute disgrace. How did she forget Lachlan’s presents?! You would pack the KIDS presents all together. And while packing Islas things, you’d think she would then be promoted to get Lachlan’s stuff together. What an absolute bloody joke she is. Poor wee boy.

Reactions: 5
Get Lachlan out the buggy, put some reigns on him if needs be but if he is out the buggy he wont fall asleep! Hes bored!

Reactions: 3
Funny how she can only post a picture of her showing any sort of emotion towards that little boy when she is being paid to by Johnson’s..not.

Reactions: 4
That photo of her at the Christmas Market, why does she always stand in such a manly way! Always think her full length photos are always so unflattering!

Reactions: 1
Yeh. I mean imagine for me a) not even knowing where your kid is in a pub for that to happen?? B) the embarrassment of you paying so little attention she’s pooing on the floor c) then vlogging it.

I’ll look for it in the morning. I bet the poor kid was trying to get to a toilet.
The michalaks were the same, they were at an outside cafe and Grayson shat on the pavement!!! Just keep your eyes on your children you self centred arseholes!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.