Sarah This Mama Life #24 I only came here to vom about “matching hairies”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My eldest is simular to lachlan but years of hard work and routine and learning to support him and I still continue to learn and support him bit tiredness and hunger ( if he's anyway hungry it's a disater) he has done karate but he's no in any way a pain in the ass for other people or kids in his class as he has been taught what has been expected of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My eldest is simular to lachlan but years of hard work and routine and learning to support him and I still continue to learn and support him bit tiredness and hunger ( if he's anyway hungry it's a disater) he has done karate but he's no in any way a pain in the ass for other people or kids in his class as he has been taught what has been expected of him.
Do you know I have never thought about bet she wasn't seems to give them after all their clubs! So the poor thing is tired and hungry while trying to concentrate!

Reactions: 1
So Rob’s off today yet they’re still doing all the mad dashes to dance, football etc. Have a day altogether as family you idiot woman 😡

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
My thoughts exactly. Why not have a lovely day at Families Day onboard ship. Saying your goodbyes? Utter madness still trying to fit all the usual gubbins in too. Madness!
So Rob’s off today yet they’re still doing all the mad dashes to dance, football etc. Have a day altogether as family you idiot woman 😡

Reactions: 10
Do they ever stop?! Their lives are so chaotic and those poor kids never get a minute, no wonder L acts up. She is so irritating

Reactions: 14
They didn't need to do football or dance today. Lets face it Isla isn't going to become a professional dancer so let her do the dance exam next time if shes not ready this time. Im also sure the football coach isn't going to mind them missing one week.

Enjoy your last day as a family of four for a while, get to the ship and enjoy the family day.

Reactions: 17
I honestly think she’s terrified to be on her own with the kids for any length of time that they are awake. I think she “loved” the idea of being a parent but the reality is not the same as the idea and often brutal (having a baby with silent reflux/doesn’t sleep/feeling issues is hard, been there done that) and the insta perfect bullshit propigated by the influencer mums makes it seem like it’s all easy and perfect when we all know in reality that parenting can be amazing but also bloody hard and messy.
She’s got massive mental health issues - armchair diagnosis time : an unresolved issue with food, probably high anxiety, possibly a form of adhd, and probably some form of depression. She’s never dealt with any of those things properly and now can’t handle life and two humans who need proper parenting. I suspect all is not well between her and Rob at all, and if the man has any sense he will get the snip before Sarah can make him get her pregnant again.
She’d be better off in Scotland near her family because at least her parents would make sure the kids did more normal, aka just playing and being kids, but sadly, because suspect she’s viewed as very fragile and they are scared to confront her, none of her family will say anything until something really bad happens or she has a mental breakdown. Rob ain’t leaving the navy any time soon, he absolutely doesn’t want to be at home full time around her, but again, he’s probably too scared to actually tell her.

She’s not right at all and needs help. Sadly it won’t happen any time soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Cant help feeling that she may "forget" to pick Robs bag up when she goes home to sort out whatever she needs to

Reactions: 5
I honestly can’t believe them. Isla’s at a dance class and then going to football…. WHY? It’s too much. It is TOO bleeping MUCH!!!!!!! Those kids are going to burn out. They must be exhausted. Their Dad leaves this weekend. Why not have a relaxed morning at home today - nice breakfast and let the kids just play, at home, while Dad gets himself all packed up. Then head out on the road to the ship for the family day thing. There’s just no need at all
For the manic running around here there & everywhere dropping one off then going to another thing then driving back for the other one then back to another activity. duck me Sarah must spend a fortune in petrol!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She puts them to all these activities to tire them out so they sleep at night. Used to do it when I had a toddler.
She just acts like she has toddlers. She weird.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
2pm and theyre not even at the ship and now stuck in traffic. If only they didnt have all them clubs this morning 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 15
2pm and theyre not even at the ship and now stuck in traffic. If only they didnt have all them clubs this morning 🙄
She is a total disaster. Kids need routine, yes we can all run late at times, rush about, but this is just utter chaos. Those kids will grow up thinking that stressing constantly is normal daily behaviour.

Reactions: 14
Yet another scintillating post to social media from Sarah this morning, sharing her frantic diary planning, followed by traffic updates.

She is addicted to posting, even if it’s useless jibberish that makes her look stupid!

If I was her friend I would feel very frustrated - the social media, the packed schedule - she’s very clearly struggling, but I think on the whole she is hard working and wants to be a decent mum. It’s just so sad that she can’t ease up on the meaningless vacuum of instagram, diarise some running about the park to connect with her kids while she gets a ‘workout’ before going home to cook with them and hang out.

Reactions: 1
Give up with the “dada” nonsense Sarah, it’s only you that says that 🙄
It is so cringy. No one believes they call him Dada. Even Sinbad didn't bother to acknowledge when she told the strangers on her phone they were at Dada's ship.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone notice Isla on the ship when she was being filmed from behind. She’s pulling hers shoulders up and trying to tuck her hands into her sleeves a bit, she couldn’t because she’s carrying stuff (shock Sarah isn’t carrying a rucksack so she can carry her kids drinks and snacks like a normal bleeping parent) she looked anxious just her body language as we can’t see her face. And she’s been thrown from pillar ti post all morning dancing then football wtf!!! Just have a family day. Your children are suffering

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Did anyone notice Isla on the ship when she was being filmed from behind. She’s pulling hers shoulders up and trying to tuck her hands into her sleeves a bit, she couldn’t because she’s carrying stuff (shock Sarah isn’t carrying a rucksack so she can carry her kids drinks and snacks like a normal bleeping parent) she looked anxious just her body language as we can’t see her face. And she’s been thrown from pillar ti post all morning dancing then football wtf!!! Just have a family day. Your children are suffering
I thought she looked a bit overwhelmed, knowing her Dad is going to be away for a while maybe seeing onboard and leaving him there 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I thought she looked a bit overwhelmed, knowing her Dad is going to be away for a while maybe seeing onboard and leaving him there 🥺
My heart really hurt for her, she’s at a difficult Age too on the cusp of puberty, very aware now, probably has lots of worries in that little head and a mother who only cares about filming her for the gram 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I noticed Lachlan run into the side of the video as they walked towards the ship and it cut off straight away. Didn’t want him ruining your film of Dada and daughter?

Poor kids, she’s going to be worse than ever carrying this resentment of her husband doing his job. And if he is doing this trip voluntarily then maybe she needs to ask why that is, and be ready for the truth

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.