Sarah This Mama Life #22 Sinbad at sea, here comes her childcare plea, still thinks she can cope with 3.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a sneak via my sons account ….what the duck was she wearing to the wedding ..and the kids ? With the travelling all that way then back again then probably going next week …..she needs a bloody shake….an intervention why can’t others see it?

Reactions: 4
I always thought Isla was the spit of Rob but she looks just like Sarahs brother with her hair up in that towel!

Reactions: 5
Why is a shop bought pizza a fake away? I thought that was when you made it yourself instead of buying it, shop bought or delivery 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is a shop bought pizza a fake away? I thought that was when you made it yourself instead of buying it, shop bought or delivery 🤷🏻‍♀️
Maybe I’m showing my boring side here but why does everything need a fancy stupid name 🤣🤣 fake away, staycation. Just say you’re buying a shop bought pizza or you’re having a holiday in the UK. It’s all very American - I suppose she’s got some sort of American streak in her she can blame that on later 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
'I just normally crack on with things'..... She is having a laugh isn't she!?! I have never seen anyone moan, whinge, cry, feel sorry for herself, bitter and resent her husband's job more than Sarah...... Every single deployment is the same. Even then he is home she had to get the digs in that she can't move to Scotland, Middle East, London or bleeping Timbuktu because someone's job.

Reactions: 23
Why can’t she see how offensive these antics are to everyone who lives alone all the time, not just for deployment?

All her moans about not seeing people - she sees more people in a week and has more social events since sinbad left, than I have had in two years.

Reactions: 18
Wow, she is so resentful of his job isn’t she? Does she ever stop to think how her crappy comments actually make Rob feel? Like she’s blaming him and his job for everything that’s wrong in her life. He’s the one away for months at a time, he must miss the kids terribly and has to deal with her bullshit passive aggressive stories and posts. I really genuinely don’t understand why they’re still together. Their life is just doing what Sarah wants because she feels she’s owed something because of the nature of his job, and in her eyes it’s her that is sacrificing things, not the other way round

• Sad
Reactions: 17
there she goes getting her phone out to take pictures at the swimming pool & uploading them in real time to Instagram again….

• Angry
Goodness she really is insufferable, and so desperately grasping for ways to stay relevant on Instagram. I reckon that’s partly why she bangs on relentlessly with her pass agg shite about R being in the navy - to give a (not very interesting) slightly different angle on her dull deployment ‘content.’

Sod off, Sarah. You are dull as, and your family deserve so much better than you sharing so much of their private lives with a load of randomers on the Internet.

Reactions: 9
What kind of miracle job does she think rob is going to get when he leaves the navy that will mean she can do all the tit she wants to do care free? Is she going to be a kept woman? BecAuse I hate to break it to iou Sarah but if he has to work and your kids need to be in two different places you are still going to be doing what the rest of us do juggling life?! Are you demented ?

I think she'll be in for a big shock if he does leave the navy and she can't use that as the excuse for why she isn't happy.

What kind of miracle job does she think rob is going to get when he leaves the navy that will mean she can do all the tit she wants to do care free? Is she going to be a kept woman? BecAuse I hate to break it to iou Sarah but if he has to work and your kids need to be in two different places you are still going to be doing what the rest of us do juggling life?! Are you demented ?
Unless she seeks help, that woman will never, ever be happy. I don’t say that lightly and it’s not from a nasty place, I just think she has so many issues (some are already being projected onto her kids) that you could give her three wishes to create the perfect life…and she’d still be miserable. But as long as she has people enabling her, she won’t think there’s a problem and nothing will change

She is so selfish. She should watch her vlogs back and look at her own Instagram to see what a positive person she is that just “cracks on with things” 🙄
Honestly Sarah, you need some professional help.

Reactions: 8
Guys she's not loving the protein pudding because she doesn't have a sweet tooth. I'm not sure if everyone knew that because it's the first time she's mentioned it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she have a washing basket in the fake chimney breast? It has been driving me mad for months how she went to the trouble and expensive of this fake chimney on an interior wall and then left the shelves empty or with unfilled photo frames and has just stuck a basket in the fireplace.

• Heart
She always says she prefers cheese to sweet things 🙄
You know what cheese has Sarah? Protein.

Why force herself to eat stuff she doesn’t like? That’s how disordered her relationship with food is.

Reactions: 13
My bet is she's trying to eat high protein low calorie food to fill her up. Protein is the most filling macro.

There's no point her pretending it's about building muscle or something as she's not eating anywhere near enough in general to build muscle.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.