Sarah This Mama Life #22 Sinbad at sea, here comes her childcare plea, still thinks she can cope with 3.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad she managed to have a nice relaxing day after such a long drive yesterday. She’s a knob. I hope those kids are really over tired and emotional for her to deal with over the weekend.

Reactions: 6
Genuinely not surprised that she sent the kids to school today although I think she's been suspiciously quiet about it all...perhaps a complaint has been made to the school?? Taking then out Monday or Friday for a trip is bad enough given they are struggling (her admitions) never mind for 2 days of driving and a midweek wedding that it would appear they were night guests at...

Just because L broke his jar didnt mean she had to replace both 🙄
And of course she has to tell us it was L. She could have just replaced it and not mentioned it on the gram but no, had to have a dig at him. Bet she wouldn’t have said anything if princess Meels had broken hers 🙁

Reactions: 10
Strong scottish blood runs through L apparently 😂😂 not with that accent he has it doesn't 😂 your kids are English, get over it 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Strong scottish blood runs through L apparently 😂😂 not with that accent he has it doesn't 😂 your kids are English, get over it 🤦‍♀️
Why is so desperate for them to be Scottish? I’m Scottish born and bred and fiercely proud of where I’m from but I just don’t understand her obsession 🤔🤔🤔

A badly sized kilt and calling him a cute wee man every day or so doesn't make him have strong Scottish blood Sarah, you absolute twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is so desperate for them to be Scottish? I’m Scottish born and bred and fiercely proud of where I’m from but I just don’t understand her obsession 🤔🤔🤔
People just want something to be different don't they? Like how people find out they are an eighth Italian or something and suddenly keep going on about their Italian heritage. It's bizarre. We're all a mixture of things.

She’s clutching for something to say about Lachlan so she’s using the “Scottish” stuff to fill the gap. Instead of saying how great he behaved at the wedding or how much he enjoyed dancing or whatever, it’s just a genetic statement about him being Scottish because she’s got nothing else to say about him.

• Sad
Yip same here! I think its that thing where someone over compensates for something because if she didn't mention it no one would know the kids have any association with Scotland. She doesn't particularly sound Scottish herself definetly not Aberdonian anyway 😂

Reactions: 5
She’s so Scottish, except when she’s Dutch and can’t help but pronounce things the Dutch way, except when she grew up in the Middle East, but not when it’s Halloween because she loves it as she grew up around Americans (newsflash Sarah, Halloween traditions originated in Scotland and they took it to America, guising became trick or treating)

I’m Scottish but I don’t feel the need to go on about my “Scottishness” because I just am 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She shares about all those beautiful children who lost their lives but I bet its not once occurred to her to spend more time with her children.

• Heart
Of course she (unsurprisingly) put effort into what Isla was wearing today with her 80’s themed clothes, but couldn’t be arsed to do something fun for L, so just sent him in his normal clothes 🙄

Reactions: 2
Jings re Next! I’ve just ordered our girls some lovely stuff from there from holiday. Mind you, man made fibres are a no no for me for kids clothes unless a party dress or tutu skirt or anorak or something. I just think they look cheap and nasty and sweaty
I get a lot of my son’s stuff from Next, they do some really nice stuff. I’m no fashionista and I don’t have a daughter but I’m confident I could have picked Isla a better outfit with my eyes closed. And my hands tied behind my back.

Reactions: 5
I think this is a shorter than normal deployment but duck it feels like forever already to me the amount she bangs on about it. I think it is important kids get the opportunity to see their dads during deployment if they can but then Sarah shouldn't have been so selfish to take them both out for the team time holiday in October and then for a frigging cousins wedding. This is Lachlan's first year in school and Isla has been struggling academically.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.