Sarah This Mama Life #22 Sinbad at sea, here comes her childcare plea, still thinks she can cope with 3.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did say she was planning on visiting his family which seems strange as they never seem to visit when Sinbad is home, unless it is for the pit stop in the way to and from Scotland. She must have an insta event in the area.

Reactions: 5
Is it not a little insensitive to put broken heart emojis for Scotland losing against Ukraine?
Nah, if you are Scottish you will rightly be gutted. The last time Scotland qualified was 1996. As horrific as the conflict is in Ukraine, I don’t really think it should seep into football, we can’t not celebrate our national teams when playing against Ukraine, if anything that’s more insulting.

So she’s off up North tomorrow - she didn’t say Scotland though, so is this to see Rob’s family for once?!!!???!!! 🤔
Surely not…. I’ll be gobsmacked if she’s actually gone to see her children’s other grandparents.

Reactions: 3
Nah, if you are Scottish you will rightly be gutted. The last time Scotland qualified was 1996. As horrific as the conflict is in Ukraine, I don’t really think it should seep into football, we can’t not celebrate our national teams when playing against Ukraine, if anything that’s more insulting.
I think you can be gutted and also think the emoji use is a bit insensitive. Your country being at war is heartbreaking, Scotland not qualifying is bitterly disappointing (but sadly not a huge surprise, given the way they played) in my opinion (and I’m a big football fan and proud Scot)

Reactions: 4
I'm genuinely quite upset at Lego working with these influencers. They've no integrity. I hope there's not going to be gifted trips to legoland next 😭

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I'm genuinely quite upset at Lego working with these influencers. They've no integrity. I hope there's not going to be gifted trips to legoland next 😭
I wondered if the legoland Dubai trip that Rebecca lamb is on is what she couldn’t do?

Reactions: 6
Why has she left it till the end of the half term week to go away? It’ll be another late return on Sunday, throw them into bed (unwashed) and back to school Monday morning 🙁

Reactions: 3
Why has she left it till the end of the half term week to go away? It’ll be another late return on Sunday, throw them into bed (unwashed) and back to school Monday morning 🙁
She couldn’t possibly use any annual leave for Rob’s family 🙄🙄🙄🙄

A two day bank holiday and she leaves it til mid afternoon on day 2 to set off 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She must be raging that all her moaning about needing “company” all the time has only resulted in a trip to her inlaws rather than invites to all the other insta huns 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think you can be gutted and also think the emoji use is a bit insensitive. Your country being at war is heartbreaking, Scotland not qualifying is bitterly disappointing (but sadly not a huge surprise, given the way they played) in my opinion (and I’m a big football fan and proud Scot)
I do agree that us not qualifying wasn’t a surprise and if is she wasn’t such a glory hunter she’d have known that. I guess on her part it could be seen as more insensitive than if it was a real fan as she doesn’t actually care about football, it was just the chance to post content.

Reactions: 2
Maybe if she had shared the photographs of the Scottish fans holding up the Ukrainian flag or singing along with the Ukrainian anthem and said something about disappointed with the result but proud of the Scottish fans. If just seemed like an inappropriate emoji especially when her husband is a serviceman and Ukrainian are in a war. Sarah, if you need PR tips you should really come to Tattle love.

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she’s actually stayed with the kids and not just dropped them off at robs parents & drive back home for some “me time”.
the cousins’ parents must have asked for their children not to be filmed & plastered on Instagram as she’s deliberately cut them out of that story where they are eating lunch

6B0A9B66-995A-415E-A7B5-C5229EE1F148.jpeg

What on earth is she even talking about here? Not going to many family things when she’s “on her own” ————— ermmmmm you are there with your 2 children, they ARE your family. You are the primary care giver. What, does she not think that everyone else has to go out with their kids alone? That usually one parent will be working when the other is home? Or that loads of people are 1 parent
Households?

this woman just doesn’t get it at all does she? She thinks the world just revolves around her.

Reactions: 24
View attachment 1317798

What on earth is she even talking about here? Not going to many family things when she’s “on her own” ————— ermmmmm you are there with your 2 children, they ARE your family. You are the primary care giver. What, does she not think that everyone else has to go out with their kids alone? That usually one parent will be working when the other is home? Or that loads of people are 1 parent
Households?

this woman just doesn’t get it at all does she? She thinks the world just revolves around her.
She's such a twit. I can count on one hand the school events my husband was able to attend, 'cos ya know he was working!!! Like most people who have jobs. Not ones that give you three hour lunch breaks and time to post on Insta during work time. Stupid witch.

Reactions: 18
Maybe if she had shared the photographs of the Scottish fans holding up the Ukrainian flag or singing along with the Ukrainian anthem and said something about disappointed with the result but proud of the Scottish fans. If just seemed like an inappropriate emoji especially when her husband is a serviceman and Ukrainian are in a war. Sarah, if you need PR tips you should really come to Tattle love.
Exactly this. My husband was torn between supporting Scotland and wanting Ukraine to do well. It’s about the only time I’ve known him to be pleased we lost.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.