Sarah This Mama Life #22 Sinbad at sea, here comes her childcare plea, still thinks she can cope with 3.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see her being able to cope with other kids and it seems that no one wants to have hers because all their play dates seem to be at the local park
I wonder how many times she’s said to someone “would you mind watching the kids so I can get some shopping?” and next thing they know, she’s checking into Harvey Nicks in London rather than the anticipated Co-op

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder how many times she’s said to someone “would you mind watching the kids so I can get some shopping?” and next thing they know, she’s checking into Harvey Nicks in London rather than the anticipated Co-op
Haha I bet she goes to her mum “mind if we pop up to see you over the school holidays?” Making her think they are all popping up for a few days then next thing she knows, Sarah’s half way down the country on the motorway with the kids left at grannies then rings her and goes “yeah would you mind keeping them for the week?” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why wasnt Lachlan in the lego ad? Is lego friends just for girls? Surely if we're advertising 'different together' then he should of been included?

Reactions: 7
Why wasnt Lachlan in the lego ad? Is lego friends just for girls? Surely if we're advertising 'different together' then he should of been included?
His behaviour with the Lego would have been too unruly for an Instagram advert 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Her interaction with her kids, even favourite Isla is so strained and forced. That AD is so cringy.

And what the duck was sending strength for those still waiting for a passport about? It's a passport not a lung!

• Haha
That ad isn’t just cringeworthy. It’s downright inappropriate. All I see is forced child labour. Putting your kids to work is itself wrong, let alone telling your 8 (?) year old daughter to perform when she’s clearly not comfortable with it.

STOP SELLING YOUR KIDS, YOU ABSOLUTE DIMWIT.

Reactions: 8
What kid wants to work for the UN?! She didnt even explain to Isla what that was. There was no love in that convo from either of them.

Reactions: 5
What’s so sad about these adverts with the kids, is that if she did these ads but all the money from them went into an account for L & I then I could be ok with it, if it meant that in 15 years they had a nice nest egg to get on the property ladder. However the ad money very clearly goes on Sarah’s face lips eyelashes, hair and wardrobe. And shite for her house of course. Makes me sick and I can’t believe there is not rules about children being used in Ads not having to be paid themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I will never understand why brands continue to use her; apart from anything her speech is appalling! In that Lego advert she is speedily mumbling her way through, meshing words together & saying her usual “f” instead of “th”. I could barely understand a word she was saying!

• Wow
How short is her dress. Be able to see her gousto meal for one if she bends over

• Haha
  • Sick
I will never understand why brands continue to use her; apart from anything her speech is appalling! In that Lego advert she is speedily mumbling her way through, meshing words together & saying her usual “f” instead of “th”. I could barely understand a word she was saying!
I didn’t understand a word of it! It’s put me right of Lego though!

Reactions: 2
Why do Lego need anyone to advertise for them, it’s a product that has been around for years and everyone knows it. It certainly doesn’t need Sarah talking at 100mph whilst faking being a loving mum, sorry, mama 🙄

I have a question about that ad, Sarah said she likes wearing a nice dress.
So why doesn’t she do that then?!
I’ve only ever seen her wearing horrible dresses 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Is it not a little insensitive to put broken heart emojis for Scotland losing against Ukraine?

Reactions: 19
I think everyone's second team is probably Ukraine at the moment. Yeah, bit of a head move there Sarah.

Reactions: 9
Hmm it’s a weird one. If she genuinely liked football then tbh no it’s not insensitive to be heartbroken your team lost out on the World Cup. I’m a huge football fan and to me the situation in Ukraine has no bearing. If we beat them in the World Cup it wouldn’t be “upsetting” to me at all.

The issue with Sarah, of course, is that it’s all a bunch of bullshit. She doesn’t actually seem to care about football at all, so in that regard yeah it’s a little bit odd. However that being said she’s jumped on the bandwagon every time Scotland have played so I think she’d have probably posted the same thing if they’d played France/Switzerland, I genuinely don’t think her comment has anything to do with the fact it was Ukraine, just the fact they lost.

Reactions: 10
So she’s off up North tomorrow - she didn’t say Scotland though, so is this to see Rob’s family for once?!!!???!!! 🤔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.