Sarah This Mama Life #22 Sinbad at sea, here comes her childcare plea, still thinks she can cope with 3.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If learning about a protein supplement blew her mind this morning, wait til somebody tells her about chicken 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Poor lonely, solo parenting Sarah. She has used her holiday for some random relatives wedding and forgot to put her kids in holiday club so stuck juggling work and looking after Isla and Lachlan but remember she just cracks on without wallowing in self-pity.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Poor lonely, solo parenting Sarah. She has used her holiday for some random relatives wedding and forgot to put her kids in holiday club so stuck juggling work and looking after Isla and Lachlan but remember she just cracks on without wallowing in self-pity.
Just grabbing my teeny tiny violin

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What must her world be like if she thinks she needs to do a reminder that ‘not everyone’ is jetting off? Wtf I don’t know anybody irl away just now!

My dh is working long hours, as am I, from the sofa, while the kids occupy themselves! Her perception of reality is warped by the insta bubble - she genuinely believes all those accounts presenting an effortless idyllic luxurious family life 🤷‍♀️

For most of us the reality of life is working long hours to get by, not seeing your other half very much cos of said long hours and having to tag team annual leave to cover childcare, apart from 5 days you overlap to stay in cheap self catering in a rainy U.K. destination.

The sheer entitlement and self pity that she has just drips from these posts where she believes she’s hard done by.

‘Amplify what she’s missing’ - look further than the end of your own nose Sarah and you’ll see you’re missing long shifts in a dead end job, not being able to afford to heat the house, the panic of budgeting for school uniforms - not to mention dignity and fulfilment.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So…this is her just cracking on with things and being positive?
Dread to see what she’s like when she’s feeling a bit down 🙄🙈

Reactions: 12
How can her work be ok with her FORGETTING to organise childcare for her during during a time when she’s meant to be working…
And we all know she can’t use the excuse of having no annual leave to use, she has plenty of it, she had days to carry over from last year and she’s always taking annual leave while her kids are at school to go on Instagram brunches etc… she just wants an excuse to ignore her kids (“mummy’s working…”)

Reactions: 7
How does she forget to book childcare!? She keeps going on and on about solo parenting like it’s her main focus in life right now and yet she forgets to organise one of the main bits of it!?
funny how she doesn’t forget her beauty appointments though 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 12
What must her world be like if she thinks she needs to do a reminder that ‘not everyone’ is jetting off? Wtf I don’t know anybody irl away just now!

My dh is working long hours, as am I, from the sofa, while the kids occupy themselves! Her perception of reality is warped by the insta bubble - she genuinely believes all those accounts presenting an effortless idyllic luxurious family life 🤷‍♀️

For most of us the reality of life is working long hours to get by, not seeing your other half very much cos of said long hours and having to tag team annual leave to cover childcare, apart from 5 days you overlap to stay in cheap self catering in a rainy U.K. destination.

The sheer entitlement and self pity that she has just drips from these posts where she believes she’s hard done by.

‘Amplify what she’s missing’ - look further than the end of your own nose Sarah and you’ll see you’re missing long shifts in a dead end job, not being able to afford to heat the house, the panic of budgeting for school uniforms - not to mention dignity and fulfilment.
there’s a lot of influencers away at the minute so she’s definitely got fomo!

HOWWWWWWWW does she not get pulled for all the time off the kids have? Pulling them out last week for a wedding was stupid enough but now she’s talking about taking them abroad next month (I’m guessing it’s to meet up with Rob somewhere)!
I get that it’s hard having their dad away but these kids aren’t toddlers anymore who can just be taken away or out of nursery. They need to be in school!! Why doesn’t she care about their education at all?!?

How does she forget to book childcare!? She keeps going on and on about solo parenting like it’s her main focus in life right now and yet she forgets to organise one of the main bits of it!?
funny how she doesn’t forget her beauty appointments though 😕
And it’s only 3 days because she doesn’t work Thursdays and Friday is bank holiday. Wasn’t she saying she carried over some leave from last year due to not using it all? So I don’t believe she couldn’t have booked the 3 days off … that said it’ll probably be good for the kids to actually spend time at home instead of being dragged here, there and everywhere!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
duck off then, no great loss to anyone here if I’m honest. It’s clear you don’t like it here, but it’s where your children live and learn suck it up buttercup.

CA3A9850-2F8D-41B0-A78B-C9ED15C3B62D.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9
duck off then, no great loss to anyone here if I’m honest. It’s clear you don’t like it here, but it’s where your children live and learn suck it up buttercup.

View attachment 1305379
She got into a relationship with someone in the Royal Navy. She had a choice not to pursue that relationship any further. If she wanted to live in Scotland she should’ve gone there to live years ago if it meant so much to her. Or, moved to the Middle East, Netherlands or wherever else she’d rather be than in England. She could’ve married Rob yet lived in Scotland and he stay working in Portsmouth. She’s always had a choice. The purchase of the house in England. Nobody held a gun to her head. She had a choice. Sell the house! Move where you want to be.

Reactions: 16
duck off then, no great loss to anyone here if I’m honest. It’s clear you don’t like it here, but it’s where your children live and learn suck it up
Makes no sense. She turned living in different places (Middle East, Holland) into a big deal personality trait. But as an adult she is completely resentful of living in a beautiful part of the country for no reason other than stampy foot ‘it’s not where I chose.’ 🤷‍♀️

Loads of really lousy potential postings! If you’re a military family this is part of the deal, she DID choose this.

Reactions: 11
Makes no sense. She turned living in different places (Middle East, Holland) into a big deal personality trait. But as an adult she is completely resentful of living in a beautiful part of the country for no reason other than stampy foot ‘it’s not where I chose.’ 🤷‍♀️

Loads of really lousy potential postings! If you’re a military family this is part of the deal, she DID choose this.
We live in a really nice place, our village is lovely! The sooner she fucks off back to her precious Scotland the better!
(No offence to any real Scots 😘)

It’s literally where she “chose” to live. She bought a house here, she didn’t have to.
With times as tough as they are at the moment she is not winning any contests for being relatable and certainly not even being likeable!
I have picked up on a thing she is doing lately, she will post a woe is me story, followed very closely with an AD. Also she is soooo bitter that all the huns are off on holiday but she has to spend her time working and you know being a mama during her never ending lunch break.

Perhaps Sarah it’s time to pack insta in let’s be honest you’re rubbish at it, your children are feral little shits and I bet Rob can’t wait to hot foot it away on deployments!
If she had as many “friends” as she claims where are they, why are they not telling her to get her giant head outta her backside?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can't wait for the day she eventually moves to Scotland. I give it a week before she starts missing being able to nip to London or complaining about the weather, commenting on photos of Bestie Jessie in Josie's in Winchester saying 'miss this 😢'

She is very fortunate that Sinbad has been based at the same location for so long. Think of the families having to up root every year or so.

Reactions: 15
What a lovely picnic 🥰 fake Pringles, rice crackers, string cheese, Ryvitas (🙄🤷🏻‍♀️) and an untouched Tupperware of strawberries.
You are spoiling those kids Sarah! What a feast of Delights.
🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.