Sarah This Mama Life #22 Sinbad at sea, here comes her childcare plea, still thinks she can cope with 3.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title suggestion:
Shows not respect sharing Sinbad's text. After the navy he'll make her his Ex.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh FFS that Father’s Day message for Rob, Sarah is incapable of saying anything nice without some sort of dig ‘the one often far away’… imagine if that kind of message was shared by a husband about the kids’ mum working!

Reactions: 9
Oh FFS that Father’s Day message for Rob, Sarah is incapable of saying anything nice without some sort of dig ‘the one often far away’… imagine if that kind of message was shared by a husband about the kids’ mum working!
Today must actually be quite hard for Rob. I know a lot of military fathers find it harder as the kids get older and understand the situation more.
Selfish Sarah does not consider how hard things are for anyone except herself. Not her kids, not her husband, not her parents…literally no one.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
So glad she used her Thursdays off so productively with a brunch with a bestie so she can drag her kids round a supermarket on the weekend.

Can she go two minutes without the sly dig about Sinbad and his job? We know, we get it you're a navy wife, far away from family doing it all on your own during deployment. Just cracking on and not complaining blah, blah, blah.

Reactions: 17
She’s a proper tool….. he’s on a bloody warship not on a bleeping Disney cruise…..She does realise that she was able to buy the house she’s in because they had cheap MOD accommodation for years, due to his JOB, so they saved a good deposit!

Reactions: 17
She’s just posted a reel of messages she’s got from Sinbad whilst he’s been away. One message he sent was in response to one from her which said ‘help me’. I seriously think she’s got something wrong with her. Sarah, your husband is working away, often without WiFi/phone signal, I wouldn’t even dare send a message like that, what exactly is he meant to do?! Jump ship and swim home? How does she think that would make him feel. She’s an awful women 😞
Why would you even share those messages? She clearly didn’t get the response she wanted so she’s sharing them for attention.

Absolutely nothing is sacred with her, in a few years time her followers will be on Isla’s period journey with her.

Reactions: 13
If that was me ….not that I would invade the intimate privacy, my OH would not only be fuming but hurt …..I think she spends most of the day sniffing Tippex and the felt pens instead of counting them ……douche bag

Reactions: 7
Her messages show how selfish she is, “Help me” wtf is sinbad meant to actually do?!
Attention seeking nightmare.
Especially when the head of the forces has said they need to prepare to face Russia, he probably has more on his mind than whether Sarah has got in enough mini sausages or whatever.

Reactions: 11
She hardly posted the most flattering pictures of him too …..does he have a lazy eye ?

Reactions: 8
Why can’t she just finish work early on a Monday and pick them up normal time, do dinner and whatever and then go swimming, or am I being idealistic? My job would let you work through lunch or start earlier, or even finish up bits in the evening to fit around the family. Is that MOD inflexibility or Sarah not organising her life in a logical way?

Why can’t she just finish work early on a Monday and pick them up normal time, do dinner and whatever and then go swimming, or am I being idealistic? My job would let you work through lunch or start earlier, or even finish up bits in the evening to fit around the family. Is that MOD inflexibility or Sarah not organising her life in a logical way?
I think we all know the answer to that one

• Haha
To be fair, my job is very flexible, but not so much that I could work through lunch to finish early or work in the evening. I'm Civil Service too and we can't do that.

But that said, she manages to work her job around all the important things in her life, just not her children!

She needs to ditch the Thursday off, and work her 30 hours over 5 days! 8:30 start after the children go to breakfast club and she'll be done in time to pick them up from school and do all the evening activities. Priorities!!

Reactions: 11
Why do the kids need to do so many activities? Cut one or 2 I'm sure for more family/down time the kids would be fine with it

To be fair, my job is very flexible, but not so much that I could work through lunch to finish early or work in the evening. I'm Civil Service too and we can't do that.

But that said, she manages to work her job around all the important things in her life, just not her children!

She needs to ditch the Thursday off, and work her 30 hours over 5 days! 8:30 start after the children go to breakfast club and she'll be done in time to pick them up from school and do all the evening activities. Priorities!!
I think she “works” less than 30 hours- doesn’t she have a half day on a Friday?
Of course she can’t work through her lunch breaks she spends those doing workouts, running errands and all her life admin because you know she’s doing this ALL by herself with no support. BLESS

Reactions: 5

I’m Civil Service too and we have flexi time. Maybe Sarah’s work have that but have taken it from her because you’re only allowed to be -11 hours and she’d be at -111

• Haha
I’m Civil Service too and we have flexi time. Maybe Sarah’s work have that but have taken it from her because you’re only allowed to be -11 hours and she’d be at -111
Oh she definitely has flexi, how else would she run important errands like nailies and hairies 🤨
She seems to have misunderstood the work life balance concept!

I am pretty sure that as they allow her to take Thursdays off which she uses to do her 2nd influencer job they wouldn't object to her changing her hours to collect her kids. Truth is Sarah prefers paying someone else to look after her children. It is her choice to take off a whole day to herself, even when Lachlan was in nursery instagram filming was her priority, not her son.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Do my eyes deceive me?? Has she actually made a meal with mostly the same ingredients and at the same time as her children....its shameful that I'm shocked at this!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.