Sarah This Mama Life #22 Sinbad at sea, here comes her childcare plea, still thinks she can cope with 3.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No because she’s wooden as a rocking horse on her Ads and her engagement is tit ….

Reactions: 3
Given that some accounts pull in £500-1000 for paid work on insta she probably makes something from her adverts. No idea why brands choose her though, she really is crap. I loathe the mummy floggers but when you compare say Shell or Laura Dove or those with kids the same age as hers/same demographic their videos and posts are at least good. I don’t agree with the content but they put effort and work into it. It looks better than the crap she produces.

Reactions: 3
‘Every time I prune it, it comes back even bigger’

That’s normally what happens when you prune stuff you utter moron 🙄

I see the prison plates are back out - the kids are being treated to 5 whole grapes today and 3 slices of banana each. What the duck does she do with the rest of the bloody banana.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As she is seeing bestie Jess maybe Jess can have a word about living in the moment, not feeling the need to share every boring detail of your day for validation and engagement. I'm not a fan of Jess and her dull as tit journaling and paint by numbers approach to life-coaching but at least she doesn't sell her kids for ADs or feel the need to overshare every aspect of her day.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
As she is seeing bestie Jess maybe Jess can have a word about living in the moment, not feeling the need to share every boring detail of your day for validation and engagement. I'm not a fan of Jess and her dull as tit journaling and paint by numbers approach to life-coaching but at least she doesn't sell her kids for ADs or feel the need to overshare every aspect of her day.
Jess is no example. She’s shares her tits 24/7, her own kids naked and constantly sleeping with her toxic ex.

Reactions: 8
‘Every time I prune it, it comes back even bigger’

That’s normally what happens when you prune stuff you utter moron 🙄

I see the prison plates are back out - the kids are being treated to 5 whole grapes today and 3 slices of banana each. What the duck does she do with the rest of the bloody banana.
Shes given up cutting the grapes in half too

Reactions: 1
That picture she posted of Lachlan as a baby- surely she just looks at that and all she thinks is “there’s the baby that gave me PTSD” and the baby that was “hard to love”…
Has she forgotten all these things she said about him as a baby??

Reactions: 6
That picture she posted of Lachlan as a baby- surely she just looks at that and all she thinks is “there’s the baby that gave me PTSD” and the baby that was “hard to love”…
Has she forgotten all these things she said about him as a baby??
No she only remembers that when her insta is doing really bad and needs the engagement ahead of a big ad…

Reactions: 11
She’s just posted a reel of messages she’s got from Sinbad whilst he’s been away. One message he sent was in response to one from her which said ‘help me’. I seriously think she’s got something wrong with her. Sarah, your husband is working away, often without WiFi/phone signal, I wouldn’t even dare send a message like that, what exactly is he meant to do?! Jump ship and swim home? How does she think that would make him feel. She’s an awful women 😞

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Plus those messages he sent are personal, just feels in really poor taste to me to share them all. It’s almost like she’s trying to prove something “Here, look my husband does love us even though he’s gone and left us”. She really does need help, there’s so many red flags to me I really don’t know why her family dont step in more. i know theyre miles away, but if that was me there’s no way my Mum wouldn’t realise that I didn’t need some sort of help and step in

Reactions: 19
She’s just posted a reel of messages she’s got from Sinbad whilst he’s been away. One message he sent was in response to one from her which said ‘help me’. I seriously think she’s got something wrong with her. Sarah, your husband is working away, often without WiFi/phone signal, I wouldn’t even dare send a message like that, what exactly is he meant to do?! Jump ship and swim home? How does she think that would make him feel. She’s an awful women 😞
But remember she just cracks on with it. What the duck does she expect Sinbad to do???

I feel uncomfortable reading what should be private text messages between a husband and wife. Does everyone who messages her have to put a disclaimer *not to be shared on Instagram.
Please someone get her a psychiatrist.That's the help she desperately needs.

Reactions: 15
Can’t believe she sent him a message saying “help me” whilst he’s deployed. She needs serious and significant help. What was he meant to do with that? Does she ever consider how difficult a deployment is for him? I have never told my husband about how difficult I found parts of his deployments; the only time I would is if we were needing to discuss whether he should stay in the Navy. She needs to get a grip.

Reactions: 15
Learn to spell, you absolute cretin.

Not sure if it’s Sarah or Sinbad whose sparkling use of the English language is on display here. But it shows what a total twit Sarah is not to notice the mistake, or to realise and put it on the internet anyway. DIMWIT.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those messages are so personal. Why would she do that? Is nothing private anymore?

Learn to spell, you absolute cretin.

Not sure if it’s Sarah or Sinbad whose sparkling use of the English language is on display here. But it shows what a total twit Sarah is not to notice the mistake, or to realise and put it on the internet anyway. DIMWIT.
My pet hate. Your when it should be you’re. It not difficult. Cretins.

Reactions: 12
Why would you share intimate messages …she really is a see you next Tuesday. I’d be bloody fuming if I was Captain Pugwash….Guess she guilt tripped Jess into a playdate as she is L’s Godmother for some ridiculous reason …..not had a cosy brunch with Lara and Lucie for a while …..

Reactions: 5
If they’re even from him - it wouldn’t surprise me if she’d sent them to herself 🤣

Reactions: 5
Nah, I don’t believe tou had that because your disorganised. It’s because you have a raging earring disorder. And by the look of the portions your mum serves she has one too and now you are passing one into your kids. I assume her mum was one of those stick thin oil wives speeding out their nuts on “prescription drugs” to stay thin for their oil husbands in the Middle East.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.