Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beakytoo

Chatty Member
Why did she have to justify buying her 9-10! She’s 8 it’s not like she’s gone wildly above her age range. She’s so screwed up with this shit. Who cares what size it is as long as it fits.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

chnandlerbong

Strong scottish blood runs through L apparently 😂😂 not with that accent he has it doesn't 😂 your kids are English, get over it 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

GPort

VIP Member
“Good for the environment” 😂 okay little miss throw glitter and balloons at everything

“already worn in” …to the shape of someone else’s foot! 🙄 I regularly buy secondhand/preloved and have hand me downs from family but never for shoes.

Why isn’t Isla being dressed tartan or draped in a bloody flag. Just Lachlan. Because he doesn’t realise that he can object and actually choose for himself yet.

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Shame the wedding wasn’t on Sarah’s designated hairwashing day, the plastered down greasy hair looks awful.
And her dress has nothing redeeming about it, the colour, the hole in the middle and the white beaded handbag, none of it looks good.

Her mum looks much better than Sarah.

• Haha
  • Sick

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
Not sure why she is bothering to edit a YouTube vlog…..everything’s been seen on Instagram. I’d rather put my left tit in a mangle then sit through one of her vlogs ….

• Haha

Peachbomb

VIP Member
She still wants baby number 3. Now is that
A. Because she's always dreamed of having 3 children.
B. Because she wants one more go at getting the girly girl.
C. Because she knows babys tend to do better on insta than 5 and 8 year olds. So shell get more advertising jobs? 🤔
Also
D. Because her parents had 3 children and she has a weird need to replicate their life.

Booklover

VIP Member
View attachment 1317798

What on earth is she even talking about here? Not going to many family things when she’s “on her own” ————— ermmmmm you are there with your 2 children, they ARE your family. You are the primary care giver. What, does she not think that everyone else has to go out with their kids alone? That usually one parent will be working when the other is home? Or that loads of people are 1 parent
Households?

this woman just doesn’t get it at all does she? She thinks the world just revolves around her.
She's such a twat. I can count on one hand the school events my husband was able to attend, 'cos ya know he was working!!! Like most people who have jobs. Not ones that give you three hour lunch breaks and time to post on Insta during work time. Stupid bitch.

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
And you can tell Sarah is so desperate for Mrs Meldrum to read her stories and invite her over or ask to meet up. Telling Instagram which park they are in and where they are heading for dinner.
How lame are you if you want Beggy Meldrum as a mate. 😩

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She doesn’t seem to be able to comprehend that her children are real, living, breathing individual people in their own right, with their own personalities and their own needs. She can’t grasp that SHE has to make changes to accommodate them, to include them, to nurture them. She is there to teach them how to behave - they don’t just magically figure it out alone! They don’t know how to behave because they have never been given the opportunity to learn how to! They don’t eat properly at the dinner table at home so what on earth makes her think they would know how to behave out at a restaurant?!

She is so thick, so selfish and just so painfully ill equipped to be a parent. I’ve never known anyone so useless.

lexi5436

So her latest stories - finished work early to go to L’s class to look at his work and she forgot to unbook him from after school club but Isla is still going, so she’s trying to figure out what to do between finishing the open class for L then picking Isla up……

Is the after school club at school? Why can’t she just pick Isla up once she’s finished in L’s class and they all go home to eat before going out to clubs? Why’s she making it so hard for herself and how shit to leave Isla in after school club when she absolutely doesn’t need to be. Why does she have to make everything hard work. Surely to god she could just pick Isla up rather than her going to after school club?!
🤯🤯🤯🤯

Judes81

Your Wednesdays are the same every week Sarah, football and karate. We get it, you have two children at two different clubs. It is not worthy of mentioning every week.

• Haha

skylark13

VIP Member
Honestly she is seriously weird. Your parents and brother arrive at your door after a long drive from Scotland - and you film what in effect is a mini reel of their arrival and publish it on the Internet to a load of strangers. YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING WEIRDO.

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Why can’t she see how offensive these antics are to everyone who lives alone all the time, not just for deployment?

All her moans about not seeing people - she sees more people in a week and has more social events since sinbad left, than I have had in two years.

Booklover

VIP Member
She's just a videographer in those kids lives at this point. Standing away from them and commentating on the egg rolling and then the egg hunt without actually being or interacting with them. YOU ARE THE ONLY PARENT THEY HAVE ATM. Put your fucking phone away and parent your kids FFS.

• Heart

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
She acts like the scared, inexperienced aunt left to babysit her nephew when she has to spend one on one time with Lachlan.

Reactions: 17

Crazycatty

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion - this mama life - pretends to be organised but when will her kids be prioritised?!

Shinythings

VIP Member
Of all the things she does pushing the Isla boyfriend thing is the worst. She is too young to have a boyfriend, it's giving Isla a weird idea that you can't be just friends with boys and it's straight up inappropriate! If I found out she was calling my son a boyfriend when he is a small child, I'd be fuming.

STOP.

• Heart

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Wow, she is so resentful of his job isn’t she? Does she ever stop to think how her shitty comments actually make Rob feel? Like she’s blaming him and his job for everything that’s wrong in her life. He’s the one away for months at a time, he must miss the kids terribly and has to deal with her bullshit passive aggressive stories and posts. I really genuinely don’t understand why they’re still together. Their life is just doing what Sarah wants because she feels she’s owed something because of the nature of his job, and in her eyes it’s her that is sacrificing things, not the other way round

• Sad