Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cookiepie222

Chatty Member
Imagine admitting on social media you have Friday DREAD about spending the weekend with your children with no distractions…

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Beakytoo

Chatty Member
And you can tell Sarah is so desperate for Mrs Meldrum to read her stories and invite her over or ask to meet up. Telling Instagram which park they are in and where they are heading for dinner.
She really is. Cringing at the desperation and the totally over the top explanation as to why they are in Banchory. In her desperation to NOT appear a stalker she may as well be hiding in Meldrums private woods with binoculars. You’re not fooling anyone you absolute twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

jayne2240

VIP Member
All of this “I just want to give my children what my parents gave me!” Stuff is SO messed up to me. Myself and my partner have lovely parents and had a brilliant childhood, however I’d never try to replicate my childhood because my kids aren’t me or my partner. They need different experiences. Sarah & her brothers might have thrived abroad (Sarah’s mental well-being says differently but hey ho) but she’s openly admitted to Isla and Lachlan struggling academically - I imagine this won’t be improved in a foreign country. Looking at Isla’s handwriting on the letters to “Dada” she needs help and she needs to be in school, not moving countries and going on holidays. And Lachlan’s behavioural problems will not improve when she moves to the Middle East, they’ll get worse because he’s around nobody he’s familiar with, in a different culture. She’s the most selfish bitch I’ve ever heard of. And as for Rob, no way does he “want” to move abroad, more he doesn’t get a say and is thick as pig shit.

• Heart

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
She brings up the comparison between Lachlan and Prince Louis and it made me realise that I know more about Lachlan than the son of a future King. I don't know what the children in the Royal families bedrooms are like, I don't know about any fussy eating or behavioural issues at school. The press are given strict instructions about not intruding on the royal children and even with that in place we know that some have felt the pressure of living in the goldfish bowl but here we have a two bob influencer sharing all aspects of her son's privacy on a public account.

• Heart

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Sarah, Isla doesn’t have a boyfriend and the other boy isn’t “competition”
She is only about 7 you total weirdo.
What about their relationship leads you to believe it’s more than a friendship?!

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Of all the things she does pushing the Isla boyfriend thing is the worst. She is too young to have a boyfriend, it's giving Isla a weird idea that you can't be just friends with boys and it's straight up inappropriate! If I found out she was calling my son a boyfriend when he is a small child, I'd be fuming.

STOP.
Sarah is absolutely fucking TERRIFIED that Isla may be gay. That’s where this whole “boyfriend” nonsense stems from. She is shitting her pants that Isla may end up liking women, and being a more masculine version of herself - when all Sarah wants is the insta-cliche daughter that’s all pretty pink
Party dresses, long floaty hair, likes ballet and has boyfriends.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

jayne2240

VIP Member
Lachlan isn’t Scottish… I know that might be a hard pill for her to swallow, but Lachlan has Scottish heritage, he himself will not grow up identifying as Scottish unless she gets her own way and they move back. Her kids have grown up in England and only been to Scotland for holidays. They’re English children. Was Lachlan even born in Scotland?! He doesn’t need to be in a bastard kilt - she’s projecting her weird unhealthy attachment/obsession with Scotland onto her kids and they’re going to be just as bizarre as she is.

• Heart

Crazycatty

VIP Member
She’s just posted a reel of messages she’s got from Sinbad whilst he’s been away. One message he sent was in response to one from her which said ‘help me’. I seriously think she’s got something wrong with her. Sarah, your husband is working away, often without WiFi/phone signal, I wouldn’t even dare send a message like that, what exactly is he meant to do?! Jump ship and swim home? How does she think that would make him feel. She’s an awful women 😞

• Sad
  • Wow

Shinythings

VIP Member
Guys she's not loving the protein pudding because she doesn't have a sweet tooth. I'm not sure if everyone knew that because it's the first time she's mentioned it.

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Can't think of anything more romantic and touching than setting up your camera, jumping into your returning husband's arms.... Then checking the photos, make him re-do it coz 'someone' didn't do it right then spend the next few hours ignoring your husband whilst you edit the photos, post to Instagram, write out a post about how you have finally got your husband back and then spend the next few hours counting up the likes and comments.

• Sad

lexi5436

For the love of god, will someone please PLEASE tell her how horrendous those lashes are AND they’re not even. One side looks fuller. They are way way too dark for her. How can she think they look good. I’d be embarrassed walking round with those.

• Haha
  • Heart

GPort

VIP Member
BBC news this morning had a piece about kids being exploited on social media and how some kind of legislation or regulations are needed. I hope this whole bubble is about to burst.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Sandydan

Is it not a little insensitive to put broken heart emojis for Scotland losing against Ukraine?

sugarsparkle

Plus those messages he sent are personal, just feels in really poor taste to me to share them all. It’s almost like she’s trying to prove something “Here, look my husband does love us even though he’s gone and left us”. She really does need help, there’s so many red flags to me I really don’t know why her family dont step in more. i know theyre miles away, but if that was me there’s no way my Mum wouldn’t realise that I didn’t need some sort of help and step in

superxo1

Chatty Member
Makes no sense. She turned living in different places (Middle East, Holland) into a big deal personality trait. But as an adult she is completely resentful of living in a beautiful part of the country for no reason other than stampy foot ‘it’s not where I chose.’ 🤷‍♀️

Loads of really lousy potential postings! If you’re a military family this is part of the deal, she DID choose this.
We live in a really nice place, our village is lovely! The sooner she fucks off back to her precious Scotland the better!
(No offence to any real Scots 😘)

It’s literally where she “chose” to live. She bought a house here, she didn’t have to.
With times as tough as they are at the moment she is not winning any contests for being relatable and certainly not even being likeable!
I have picked up on a thing she is doing lately, she will post a woe is me story, followed very closely with an AD. Also she is soooo bitter that all the huns are off on holiday but she has to spend her time working and you know being a mama during her never ending lunch break.

Perhaps Sarah it’s time to pack insta in let’s be honest you’re rubbish at it, your children are feral little shits and I bet Rob can’t wait to hot foot it away on deployments!
If she had as many “friends” as she claims where are they, why are they not telling her to get her giant head outta her backside?

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
It can’t be just us that thinks when she posts that she’s fine and just posting “the good and the bad” that she’s really not fine at all. I wonder if she’s a good friend emotionally or whether she does all the taking in terms of support? Are those people she calls “besties” just people she tags in on Insta?

I genuinely think she thought she’d be able to persuade Rob to leave the Navy, and that’s why they moved out the rented house. It just doesn’t make sense to cut off a support network?

On the face of it, the kids seem to be dealing well with it - I’m sure we’d have heard about if Ticcy and Meels were inconveniencing her with their pesky feelings.
I don’t believe she really had any semblance of a “support network” at the old house. She never seemed to have any local friends, all she ever did was constantly slate how awful the house was. She used to take the kids out at Halloween around the patch but other than that, I can’t think of any other time where she would venture out of her house and actually do anything as part of that forces community. She certainly didn’t have any other wives/partners as friends. I can imagine she was a snooty cow, nose in the air, probably didn’t bother her arse to speak to anyone locally.

i don’t think she has any real life, genuine friends. The Instagram idiots she talks about online are just that; they aren’t real life, real world people that she knows inside out who actually care about her as Sarah. It’s all just fake,for content nonsense. Like that imbecile that’s Lachlan’s god mother. What a joke! Tells you all you ever need to know - that she made some random woman she hardly knows one of her childrens god mothers!

I think Sarah is an incredibly lonely, sad, mentally unstable woman who has built up a life that’s nothing more than a façade. It’s all just an act. I don’t think deep down she particularly likes herself, or really loves her life. I think she fell into a relationship with Rob because it was easy and he’s just dopey enough to allow himself to be manipulated by her. She wants to appear a certain way to those around her - so she is able to push & prob Rob this way and that to facilitate it for her. Wedding/marriage /children/moving house etc - it’s all Sarah, pushing to curate a life that she thinks she should have, to appear that she’s happy and that everything is ok. I think the whole thing is just built on sand and you can see the cracks really starting to show now. She needs serious physiological help and she needs to get off social media. She’s built this fake life in the virtual world of social media that doesn’t actually exist.

• Heart