Sarah This Mama Life #21 So many issues in that massive head and large jaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought swimming lessons were always half hour? My friends 13 year old does swimming and its still only half hour.

An hour seems a long time for an 8 (?) year old to concentrate in water.

Reactions: 3
She’s cooking her tea at 20:30 and has then presumably got to eat her dinner before even starting to put the kids to bed- they won’t be asleep till gone 21:30! Poor kids they must be shattered. Why oh why doesn’t why just eat with the kids and put them to bed at a decent time?!

Reactions: 10
Does she really need a Gousto box to make a lasagne! 🙈😳 can t be many things easier to make 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What absolute bullshit that she normally eats with the kids. Does she forget she shares all her late night dinners for one or the separate meals when Sinbad is home.

Reactions: 9
The kids didn’t want lasagne but couldn’t she eat whatever the kids were having? She loves to make life difficult for herself doesn’t she 🙄

Reactions: 5
The kids didn’t want lasagne but couldn’t she eat whatever the kids were having? She loves to make life difficult for herself doesn’t she 🙄
Or she could have said ‘tea’s ready kids, we are having lasagne’ like most sensible adults do. No wonder her kids are picky eaters if she lets them dictate what they are eating like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Or she could have said ‘yes ready kids, we are having lasagne’ like most sensible adults do. No wonder her kids are picky eaters if she lets them dictate what they are eating like this.
Exactly, I would make the kids eat the lasagne. It’s not exactly something exotic, it’s plain old lasagne- surely they couldn’t actually genuinely dislike it?!

Reactions: 5
She wouldn't have even offered them the option of lasagne. Lazy parenting. She can't be arsed to sit with them for a family meal. She has bunged them something beige out of the freezer or another prison style plate of crap. She was apparently making her dinner when those kids looked far too hyper to be ready for bed. All of it is lies.

Reactions: 10
Exactly, I would make the kids eat the lasagne. It’s not exactly something exotic, it’s plain old lasagne- surely they couldn’t actually genuinely dislike it?!
100%. Let's be honest they've never been offered Lasagne so wouldn't know if they like it or not! They've been brought up on beige food and sausages and never had the option of anything else!

Reactions: 12
Isla scored a goal earlier!!! …. Oh and the other child, can’t remember his name, did too…

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.