Sarah This Mama Life #21 So many issues in that massive head and large jaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As far as I remember he had been in hospital getting IV antibiotics and then they let him home and he went back each day for them to administer the abs, but instead of keeping him at home she sent him off into nursery. She said he got the bites at nursery? So maybe that’s why?
I remember that and there was a few similar occasions when he ended up needing hospital treatment so didn’t social services get involved (im sure the criteria for a young child is 3 a&e visits in 12 months - someone with more knowledge may correct me) and she tried to blame trolls for it?

Reactions: 8
I remember that and there was a few similar occasions when he ended up needing hospital treatment so didn’t social services get involved (im sure the criteria for a young child is 3 a&e visits in 12 months - someone with more knowledge may correct me) and she tried to blame trolls for it?
Yes. He had a few falls/bumps etc and according to her she was contacted by social services or someone like that and she went off on one claiming that it was “the trolls” that had reported her, that “the trolls” were interfering in her life etc etc etc etc

Reactions: 6
Yes. He had a few falls/bumps etc and according to her she was contacted by social services or someone like that and she went off on one claiming that it was “the trolls” that had reported her, that “the trolls” were interfering in her life etc etc etc etc
Did she complain about it in a YT video? I’m sure she did, when in actual fact I’m sure it was the hospital that reported her.

Did she complain about it in a YT video? I’m sure she did, when in actual fact I’m sure it was the hospital that reported her.
She’s mentioned a few times, yes on YouTube. She made a video a year or so ago - and half of it was just her talking about tattle and going on about “it’s a bitchy, horrible website - it’s not constructive criticism but just lots of women being really horrible and spreading rumours and lies”

Reactions: 4
She’s mentioned a few times, yes on YouTube. She made a video a year or so ago - and half of it was just her talking about tattle and going on about “it’s a bitchy, horrible website - it’s not constructive criticism but just lots of women being really horrible and spreading rumours and lies”
Yeah because when people try to give constructive criticism they’re just blocked anyway. Then they wonder why a website was created to discuss it all.

Reactions: 9
If it was QA they have signs up everywhere in paediatric A+E saying that any visits will be reported to your health visitor. I imagine there is a threshold of so many visits in a period of time will be further reported.

I am still absolutely gobsmacked that the nursery would allow that little boy in with a cannula in. However I am not gobsmacked at his poor excuse for a mother sending him in.

Sarah is spiralling. And it’s very sad to watch.

If it was QA they have signs up everywhere in paediatric A+E saying that any visits will be reported to your health visitor. I imagine there is a threshold of so many visits in a period of time will be further reported.

I am still absolutely gobsmacked that the nursery would allow that little boy in with a cannula in. However I am not gobsmacked at his poor excuse for a mother sending him in.

It’s the same in my area, all visits are reported to the health visitor too. She’s an absolute test for blaming trolls on her social services visit, instead of looking at her own parenting and the way she looks after her son

Reactions: 6

She will probably have told a similarly gobsmacked nurse he went to nursery before his appointment, while manically laughing and telling how her husband is deployed and she's alone. Not surprising if she had a referral after an episode like that.

Reactions: 2
Didn’t he injure himself badly on holiday too recently and she kept hiding it from her stories. Because she knows naturally concerned people reach out. Social services are slow at anything, even in the most dire situations, so if you have nothing to hide why was she so worried?

She couldn’t take him on holiday without him getting a head injury in the first half an hour. Which she only let the hotel first alder look at, she didn’t even take him to hospital.

• Sad
….and they shut the garage door on Lachlans head (or something like that) recently too.

• Wow
  • Sad
Can she not even go to her husband's relatives funeral without turning it into content for Instagram 😠

Put your phone down. Post after the event if you really have to. Show some respect to the family you use for toilet pitstops.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Can she not even go to her husband's relatives funeral without turning it into content for Instagram 😠

Put your phone down. Post after the event if you really have to. Show some respect to the family you use for toilet pitstops.
Has she taken the kids or is she hoping to get back in time?

No Tilly or as Sarah called her Tilly-Billy was her parents dog who died a while back. This must be someone from Sinbad's side as she did the cryptic posts about sad news in Sinbad's family and she brought him some biscuits to cheer him up before he deployed.

I wonder if it is a close relative of Robs.... I can't see her going otherwise?

She must be upset that the funeral fell on her eyelash/nail/hair extensions/botox day and not on a work day so she could take it as compassionate leave.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.