Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine going to buy a birthday present for your son and just dropping £40 on yourself while you’re there...then trying to influence US to buy one too! We cant all just whip out £40 on a whim, Sarah.

Oh and it must have been such a rush squeezing in a shopping trip between pick ups, clubs and work. So quick that you had time to pose for selfies and browse the shop for yourself!

I wonder if she even bought Lachlan’s present or maybe just her coat and Mr Bin 🙄

Btw, the coat looks exactly the same as the one she kept banging on about last year in this photo:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The thing that always shocks me is Sarah only has a part time job and is a military wife same as thousands of other women in the country (myself included)
Why does this mean she doesn't have to raise her kids? She's not unique. There are so many if us in her position when our partners are home or deployed. Alot even work full time and they still manage to juggle it all without using all the childcare/babysitters/family and clubs Sarah relies on. She should no way have a 3rd baby when the ones she has now particularly L never see her.

The thing that always shocks me is Sarah only has a part time job and is a military wife same as thousands of other women in the country (myself included)
Why does this mean she doesn't have to raise her kids? She's not unique. There are so many if us in her position when our partners are home or deployed. Alot even work full time and they still manage to juggle it all without using all the childcare/babysitters/family and clubs Sarah relies on. She should no way have a 3rd baby when the ones she has now particularly L never see her.
I'm surprised she hasn't hired a nanny/au pair yet!

1) that pink Matalan coat is HIDEOUS. The worst colour in the history of colours. It’s also woolly/fluffy/textured somehow and looks like something an 80 year old would have stuffed in the back of a wardrobe.

2) that post looks/feels suspiciously like an advert for Matalan. If it is then she’s being a sneaky bastard.

Reactions: 4
L needs a new carseat, he's far to big for that one.
I also love she's now using the 'marshmellow clap' she didn't know what it was 2 days ago 😂

Reactions: 1
L needs a new carseat, he's far to big for that one.
I also love she's now using the 'marshmellow clap' she didn't know what it was 2 days ago 😂

Agree. He’s completely outgrown it. But he’s also outgrown his cot and she’s still got him in that so....

she doesn’t care.

Reactions: 8
Agree. He’s completely outgrown it. But he’s also outgrown his cot and she’s still got him in that so....

she doesn’t care.
Also don't forget the pram he's outgrown. The poor boys feet are touching the floor so bad he's practically in a flintstones car 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
C’mon guys, you’re not really expecting Sarah, the instaceleb, to buy a cot, pushchair and car seat out of her own money, are you?

I’m sure they’ll all be gifted to her soon...once she’s had time in her busy schedule to pick it all up from the post depot.

Reactions: 5
Sat here creasing laughing at the comments but in the next breath so desperately sad for the children.
I mean her life is bleeping hilarious and unbelievable.
She takes any sponsored gigs, ads, swipe ups, she can, goes to the opening of any envelope.
But spending time with her children when she works part time is nigh on impossible because of although the childcare she books them into.
She’s bleeping NUTS. Major issues. I hope she changes her money grabbing mind about baby no3 because she’s forgotten about child no2 and has zero bond with him.
I cannot believe she doesn’t eat with her kids or make them a proper tea at least a few times a week, she just makes the shittest beigest buffets for tea. Pasta or potatoes every night. complains constantly about Lachlan, Yet only sees him for an hour a day and works part time. Too busy talking tit on Instagram trying to flog her soul and seemingly her kids. In fact at least she makes an effort with them when she has to take a brand pic. SAD.

Reactions: 13
I saw her latest post and was like 'yay, a nice thing about Lachlan'... then it quickly turned into a criticism of his tantrums 🙄

Also, I wonder if by 'we had a lovely time' she meant 'he sat strapped in the car seat whilst I tried to get him to be a performing monkey for Instagram stories'

Reactions: 4
She’s mixing it up, apparently it’s her eyebrows that “look weird” today 🙄 bore off love. Random chat about micro blading..... hmmmmm I smell a “kindly gifted” trip to the salon coming up.

Ahhhhh Sarah. 🤦‍♀️ You want your eyebrows done. You obviously like the look of the thicker, darker brow. That's fine! OWN IT!! Don't come on stories and say how weird they look and they definitely won't be as think or dark , but you thought you looked funny so kept it on.. You like the look or you'd remove it. END OF!

Reactions: 7
Her playing with him while the camera is set up is just cringy 😂. You shouldn't need a camera set up to want to interact with your son.

Her playing with him while the camera is set up is just cringy 😂. You shouldn't need a camera set up to want to interact with your son.

Why can’t she just put her stupid bloody phone away for 5 minutes and just be present and really play with her son and enjoy spending time with him in a real way? It’s depressing that she only does these things so she can whip her phone out and film it for stupid Instagram.

The brows look funny so I kept them on 🤔🤔

No, you think your brows looks amazing THAT’S why you kept them on.

Stop this fishing for compliments and just say you love how something looks!

Doesn't do Peppa pig but does power rangers 🙄

Probably doesn't do Peppa because Peppa pig world is 40 mins from where she lives and doesn't want to have to go there.

Reactions: 2
The brows look funny so I kept them on 🤔🤔

No, you think your brows looks amazing THAT’S why you kept them on.

Stop this fishing for compliments and just say you love how something looks!
I was too mesmerised by her Botox-frozen forehead to take much note of her eyebrows. 🙁 Hopefully she Botoxes her nose next, so that she stops scrunching her nose up whenever she tries to be cute. 🤭

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.