Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gets home from nursery at 6.30 and will be in bed for 7... doesn’t even give him a bit of supper. Poor kid.
Disgraceful the pair of them.
duck off to sea rob and grow some bastard balls and I hope to god you mum the duck up sarah because right now you are just a babysitter whilst they sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Did you see her latest vlog? Apparently Lachlan chose to go to school than spend the day with Rob and Isla. Now either he did and that speaks volumes to me as he must feel more loved by the nursery staff ect or she's lying for the vlog.
You wouldn't even give the kid a choice when he's in 5 days, you would just plan something fun and say this is what were doing.

Reactions: 6
Found that video of him coming home really sad. He is probably really tired but he didn’t look excited to see his mum or sister at all. My kids are the same age as hers and they can’t wait to see each other after school/nursery and to see me when I get home from work :(

Reactions: 2
He had a look of disbelief on him- like- ‘hold on, you are ALL here watching cartoon and eating crisps.... why was I not invited’......

Reactions: 4
Why do they need a spare room? It’s not like the kids have sleepovers all the time.

Ohhh wait, it’s for when granny flies down to babysit while Sarah goes out out.

Reactions: 3
Shoves Lachlan in bed as soon as they get home but let’s Isla stay up until god knows what hour, play acting at being waitress for the evening.....

That poor boy ☹

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Shoves Lachlan in bed as soon as they get home but let’s Isla stay up until god knows what hour, play acting at being waitress for the evening.....

That poor boy ☹
Shell struggle to do this when they share a bedroom, especially if Isla is on the top bunk

Reactions: 1

That poor boy ☹

I feel like it’s becoming more and more obvious that Isla is her favourite! I feel sorry for that little boy, he’s almost treated like an inconvenience - shoved in Nursery everyday, even when she has a day off, very rarely eats with his family, still sleeps in a cot (I’m assuming so he can’t get out) which is ridiculous for a little boy who’s nearly 3, and who is now being forced into sharing a room with Isla, so Sarah can have a precious office/spare room - what the hell do they need a spare room for?

Reactions: 5
More mentions of Baby #3 today. When it arrives poor Tic (worlds most stupid nickname) will be made sleep under the stairs

I assume they pay for Lachlan’s nursery?
Sarah doesn’t strike me that she has a particularly well paid job - must be costing a fortune to have him in full time nursery?

Reactions: 1
I assume they pay for Lachlan’s nursery?
Sarah doesn’t strike me that she has a particularly well paid job - must be costing a fortune to have him in full time nursery?
They definitely pay for hsi nursery, she has mentioned in the past the reason they don't collect him early is because they pay for it!! Money tight nobs. Collect your baby and spend time with him!!

I don't know what role Sarah does in her company, I'm sure it's nothing too fancy. But is is a decent paying job from others who work for them.

She will be making a killing from her social media stuff. I don't think she turns down many adverts (let's face it she accepted a fee to promote the Poppy Appeal ☹). They pay very little rent. They have plenty of money to keep Lachlan in nursery full time.

Reactions: 3
As someone who struggled to fall pregnant what annoys me is how she just assumes that she will be able to fall pregnant so easily! I’m sure I read somewhere she said it will be 2021. I feel for anyone who has problems who sees this! I’ve never known someone to go on about it as much 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
As someone who struggled to fall pregnant what annoys me is how she just assumes that she will be able to fall pregnant so easily! I’m sure I read somewhere she said it will be 2021. I feel for anyone who has problems who sees this! I’ve never known someone to go on about it as much 🤷🏼‍♀️
Glad it's not just me thinking this. Also buying muslin cloths for a baby that hasn't even been conceived yet. After 3 losses I couldn't bring myself to buy anything for my son until I was 38 weeks. She's very lucky.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
They definitely pay for hsi nursery, she has mentioned in the past the reason they don't collect him early is because they pay for it!! Money tight nobs. Collect your baby and spend time with him!!

I don't know what role Sarah does in her company, I'm sure it's nothing too fancy. But is is a decent paying job from others who work for them.

I really don’t understand her, why couldn’t she drop a day for him at Nursery so she can spend time with him, then she won’t have to pay! It’s just reinforcing the idea she doesn’t really want that time with him and that’s why he’s there 5 days a week 😔

Glad it's not just me thinking this. Also buying muslin cloths for a baby that hasn't even been conceived yet. After 3 losses I couldn't bring myself to buy anything for my son until I was 38 weeks. She's very lucky.
I know what you mean, after my first baby being stillborn I was too scared to tell people when I was pregnant again and couldn’t buy anything until late into the pregnancy. I hate how people like her take it for granted that they’ll fall pregnant straightaway and constantly go on about it, and eventually do ridiculous ‘reveals’ etc. It breaks my heart.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

Part of me feels that she is casually dropping mentions about a third baby for attention, which makes me quite angry, a lot of her followers will be Mums, or women who are expecting - some of those women may be struggling with fertility issues currently or have done in the past, and for her to keep brining it up, I think is off. she should look at the relationship (or lack of) she has with Lachlan before considering another baby. She should count herself lucky she has two beautiful children.

• Heart
Part of me feels that she is casually dropping mentions about a third baby for attention, which makes me quite angry, a lot of her followers will be Mums, or women who are expecting - some of those women may be struggling with fertility issues currently or have done in the past, and for her to keep brining it up, I think is off. she should look at the relationship (or lack of) she has with Lachlan before considering another baby. She should count herself lucky she has two beautiful children.
Exactly! I am one of those women that is struggling to conceive and her being so confident about getting pregnant again, almost boasting, is very triggering for me and others I am sure. I have unfollowed now and have let her know that she needs to be more aware of her content and the effect it can have on her thousands of followers. For someone who has suffered with mental illness and eating disorders in the past, I would have thought she would have realised that buying bibs, creating a “baby’s room” and harping on about the next baby so blatantly can be a trigger for many women. And yes, she should be free to do this if she wants but she is “an influencer” and needs to be more aware of the content she puts out than others do.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Exactly! I am one of those women that is struggling to conceive and her being so confident about getting pregnant again, almost boasting, is very triggering for me and others I am sure. I have unfollowed now and have let her know that she needs to be more aware of her content and the effect it can have on her thousands of followers. For someone who has suffered with mental illness and eating disorders in the past, I would have thought she would have realised that buying bibs, creating a “baby’s room” and harping on about the next baby so blatantly can be a trigger for many women. And yes, she should be free to do this if she wants but she is “an influencer” and needs to be more aware of the content she puts out than others do.

I’m so sorry to hear about your struggles, sending lots of love your way! ♥ She shouldn’t be making you feel this way, like you said not everyone has it so easy, so many people do struggle to conceive - she has a responsibility to her followers to make sure she is aware of what she’s putting out there, she’s obviously had struggles with ED in the past so surely she knows that things can trigger negative thoughts/feelings, she needs to be careful. I used to really like Sarah, but I’m seeing more and more things just lately that are really putting me off her. You definitely did the healthy thing in unfollowing, I think more people are recognising with these ‘influencers’ that the content they are putting out can affect people in ways that they (influencers) seem oblivious to, people like Sarah need to realise that and not just think about the money they’re getting paid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.