Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greendream

Let’s see. She constantly complains about lachalans behaviour yet he has nappies, dummies, a cot and constantly strapped in a pram. Isn’t he almost 3. She does nothing with him except take him to nursery and strap in a pushchair on days out. Yet expects him to act appropriately.

I say he’s acting how’s he treated.
Sort yourself you moose of a mother. The clear favouritism is actually sickening.

She never looks happy except when she’s out with her friends. Her life looks like one big chore. All she does is moan and complain. God almighty how the hell does rob cope with her Depressive Deborah routine.

Don’t have a third baby Sarah. You forgot about the second child you had already.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

FullMoon

To be fair, when I was working I would collect my daughter just before 6pm with traffic etc. She would fall asleep in the car often on the way home. If I woke her up she’d be a tired mess so I would simply transfer her to bed.

But and I feel that this is the difference, every single time this happened I would genuinely feel awful. I would cry to my husband about how awful I felt. I hated missing out on so much and you can absolutely guarantee that on my day off every single minute was spent trying to recoup those missed moments.

It lasted 6 months then it got too much and we decided that it wasn’t worth it. Thankfully I could pack it in and stay at home with her until she was older but it really, really killed me.

I wouldn’t judge her for putting him straight to bed but I do feel a bit uneasy with how easy it is for her & how she doesn’t seem to want to make up for it on her days off or when she finishes early by picking him up. It must be a bond issue from when he was born and a difficult baby. I’m not sure how you rectify that?

Noseymam

I have previously stood up for Sarah, but even I have to admit that I don’t understand that today. A Friday and that special fun time each week at the park and the coffee shop is something equally that can be shared with Lachlan. To be at the nursery and still leave him is shocking 😩

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Sarah will regret the bunk beds when all the other instamum kids are getting mattresses on the floor with tents!
She always has to follow the others.

• Haha

Greendream

Gets home from nursery at 6.30 and will be in bed for 7... doesn’t even give him a bit of supper. Poor kid.
Disgraceful the pair of them.
Fuck off to sea rob and grow some bastard balls and I hope to god you mum the fuck up sarah because right now you are just a babysitter whilst they sleep.

• Heart

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I'm not going to lie, what she has done today has really upset me. That poor boy is so desperate to be loved and she couldn't give a shit about it.
I honestly think if the next one is a boy it will be the same thing.
She tries so hard to make Isla a girly girl and although she isn't she is still a girl and that's what Sarah wants.

Greendream

Yeah and she only picked him up early cos someone from nursery was doing a home visit. Poor kid. Only picks him up early when she has to. Do we think Lachlan’s feet touched the floor in ikea ? Probably not only princess isla is allowed to walk and be near mama. Lachlan has to be strapped down at all times.

Asleep in a coffee shop at 4pm on Friday laid out in pram with a dummy. He is almost 3!!! There is something not quite right and it’s not Lachlan it’s the fucking parents.

Disgruntled

Glad it's not just me thinking this. Also buying muslin cloths for a baby that hasn't even been conceived yet. After 3 losses I couldn't bring myself to buy anything for my son until I was 38 weeks. She's very lucky.
I know what you mean, after my first baby being stillborn I was too scared to tell people when I was pregnant again and couldn’t buy anything until late into the pregnancy. I hate how people like her take it for granted that they’ll fall pregnant straightaway and constantly go on about it, and eventually do ridiculous ‘reveals’ etc. It breaks my heart.

• Sad

Mummyto2girls_19

It's just so selfish and lazy of her not to give him anything. She already said he's tired from nursery so maybe a little bit of toast or a ham sandwich might help him to get through to bed time.
When my little girl was in nursery all day I’d always give her a little something when she came home. Cheese & crackers or even just a bit of bread & butter. She ate her dinner at 4 which I think is pretty much the norm so I wouldn’t expect her to go from 4pm until morning with nothing to eat. How can she expect
View attachment 40135

Presented without comment... 😬😬😬

Or sometimes we have a full blown family coffee date with the favourite child while the other one is restrained in his buggy asleep

• Haha

Popper

VIP Member
What bonkers flight were her mum & Isla meant to be getting on that needed a connection between London - Aberdeen?!!!! Fucking hell just book them on a bloody direct flight! Sending them via Manchester or somewhere no doubt to save a few quid! 🤣
My thoughts exactly. No consideration for her mother who needs to travel alone with a child. Love her latest post about how Lachlan is so excited about having Mummah and dada to himself for a week.......... he won’t notice any difference coz he will still be in nursery all day everyday 🙄 even when she is off or finishes at lunchtime

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Right so today is a perfect example of it: gets off work early so she can collect Isla from
School at 3pm and takes her to ballet lessons.
Why can’t she also pick Lachlan up, all go to Ballet and then all go home together, have a FAMILY dinner TOGETHER and then enjoy the early evening TOGETHER at home before putting the kids to bed. Why wait until 6pm to
Pick L up and then rush home to throw him in bed and then at 7pm start doing dinner for Isla etc

It makes no sense.

Grayson

VIP Member
I think what a lot of wives see at home is also not what some of us have to see at work 🙈😉😂
I was in the Military with my husband.... I saw his work side and still married him.... I will let you decided Who's the biggest nob out of us both 😂😂😂

Sarah's latest YouTube 🙄 names I love in 2019. Jesus wept. There is nothing more boring than hearing another person list names they love. Particularly when they aren't even having a baby. She just Re does the same old shit. Next weeks upload "what I will pack in my hospital bag for baby no. 3"(but I'm not pregnant)

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Well said @Popper. It is very inconsiderate, especially when her old Channel Mum buddies like Luce and the bump and Jules Furness (now Parker) have both suffered fairly recent miscarriages to be so confident that she will get pregnant so easily.

More fall her because if it does take longer than she hopes or she can't fall pregnant she is going to have to deal with the constant are you pregnant yet comments. This really is something she would be better off keeping to herself.

Who really buys bids for a baby she is hoping to have in two years time?!?

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
But have you shoved 2 young kids into one tiny bedroom, when there was no need to, in order to get the home office?!
Thinking of relocating my kids bedroom into the garden shed as I would quite like a home office so I can manage my Instagram account with 15 followers from there. Any suggestions for how I could decorate it for them? I’m thinking pastel coloured bunting maybe.....!

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I HATE the fake self deprecating nonsense Sarah is forever coming out with. It’s usually about her hair I’ve noticed - “oh my hair looks so weird like this/what is my hair doing?/my hair looks funny/what’s going on with my hair” - just shut up.

I’m still in disbelief that she doesn’t collect Lachlan until 6pm and then puts him to bed more or less straight away - infact tonight she just put him straight into bed. I wonder - did she change his nappy/wash his face/put him into pyjamas? I feel so so so
Sorry for that little boy.

Reactions: 10

tinksss

Holy fuck! Why would you do that? HOW could you do that?

I’m returning to work shortly, full time hours but you can bet any time my husband and I have off work, we’ll have our babe out of childcare and spending fun time with him!

She’s a horrible woman but too far up her own arse to even recognise that, or to ever be told!

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Dear God please don't say we are going to have a month of the pity party deployment diaries now that Rob is away.

I never trust anyone who complains of being busy but still has time to pick up a camera to tell strangers how busy they are 🤷‍♀️