Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greendream

Lachlan the almost 3 year old who doesn’t speak much or that great. Still has a dummy. Sleeps in a cot. Constantly strapped to his pram. Sent to bed super early even though she spends NO time with him weekdays. Doesn’t get tea at home mon-fri and let’s not forget goes to nursery FULL TIME even though princess selfish only works 3 1/2 days. Does no activity’s outside of watching Isla at her extra circulars (strapped in his pram of course)

Isla speaks like she has a rotten cold and down her nose. But poor ‘meels’ Doesn’t seem to be getting her ears nose or throat issues checked. Mama too busy getting her nails did.

Dada, thank god he gets to go in deployment away from the shit show she runs. Mind you he’s just as bad going along with it. Grow a pair of balls you absolute wet lettuce.

Mama. Wishes she lives in Scotland. Cosies up the arsehole of many a blogger but no one seems to return the favour. Rather spend her week hiding at home or work instead of spending time with her children who are out in maximum childcare for no apparent reason. Eating habits terrible but shows Instagram every day for a pat on the back. Apparently a ‘wanderer’ thanks to her insta bio - the only place I see her wandering is anywhere away from Lachlan.

What a fucking household.
Issues.

Reactions: 13

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
her ego is bruised because she’s publicly involved in a genuine PR blunder that she can’t just brush off as “trolling” or “nasty people being nasty on a nasty hate website”
When are these people going to realise they are business entities and they are accountable as such? They are NOT just “little mummies with 2 kids making a little bit of pocket money” - please, spare us that line.
It may have started as a hobby but that ship has sailed.
Sarah is in this to make money. Pure & simple. It’s a business. Stop trying to sugar coat it!

Also - don’t worry Sarah, no one is actually comparing you to the Beckhams. The use of the word “celebrity” in this instance is very very fluid!!!!

• Heart

Grayson

VIP Member
A menial point compares to lots said on here but has she never heard of online shopping? If my husband is deployed, that’s what I do, same as my neighbours that work full time and have kids. Her life is NOT that hard... What a bloody bore!
I always think this of the influencers who moan about shopping 😂 use the Internet you are constantly on 😂
I'm just getting so bored of the same daily content.
Show a shop bought lunch - come on after work and say how busy I was and how I didn't get a lunch break to eat it as I was busy in tescos doing the solo jobs - rushing to get I - show a coffee date with I - take I the park or class - pick L up - moan about L- show the horrors of the night time routine with 2 children solo 🙄 - show I having dinner - show the kids bedtime drinks 😴 - moan about how much work and editing she has to do that night - show a picture of her computer - show her dinner at 10.30 - then show a goodnight phot with some more moaning about L and how Tom is another day......... And repeat daily until she kills people to death with boredom

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Can't bring myself to watch her haul for the simple fact she insists on calling IKEA 'Ikaya' because she once lived in The Netherlands and that's how they pronounce it there.

It is also incredibly irritating when she describes objects as he or she.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
The nose scrunching
The wide eyes
The irritating baby voice and baby words
The faux self-consciousness
The pointless, relentless stories about her lunch/salad/toast

She’s a precocious 10 year old in the body of a 30something. She’s beyond annoying.

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I’m beginning to think I need a home office to run my Tattle account from 🤔 so I’m going to move my children into the walk in wardrobe in a triple bunk.
I mean I need my own space for all the snarking I have to do! Busy busy boss lady!

Im shoving my 3 in the downstairs loo. Plenty room in there for them, and I obviously NEED a home office. Come on. Couldn’t possibly just yknow, sit on my phone on the sofa....

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Greendream

Poor Lachlan. Clearly still needs an aftenoon nap. Like shit she wanted to play and cuddle.
I just don’t understand the mentality at all. I cannot believe she doesn’t pick him up until 6 and he goes to bed at 7. So say he gets home at 6.15 he has what 15 mins play time before bath time and bed. What a sad little existence. He doesn’t have a home life. He doesn’t get loved and nurtured. He literally gets dropped off and picked up and spends his days with other carers - god I hope they give him the emotional nurture he so desperately deserves.

She’s fucking FOUL.
Also if he is having SUCH A HARD TIME why doesn’t she cut down his hours or his days. Like the Thursday she has off and Friday afternoon.
SELFISH CUNT.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
“Lachlan’s in bed, and he was in a good mood so that was nice”

Like you’d know what mood he was in Sarah, he’s straight in the door from nursery and into bed. Does he even get a bath/cup of milk?

• Angry

Grayson

VIP Member
"isla and I haven't spoken today, well we have. But not on here. So how was your day? What did you get upto at school?"

Does Sarah honestly think this is normal?
1.to have the same conversation twice with your kid
2.for you want your kid to have to tell thousands of strangers her day everyday

I hate it when she does this with Rob too.
There house must just be so repetitive, have a normal conversation and then "okay, say that again, but this time for the gram" they aren't even interesting conversations. Bore central 😴

Grayson

VIP Member
The "we are absolutely mad and crazy for bringing 2 children to ikea posts" annoy me 🙄
You know ikeas busy on a Saturday. Either 1.do t take them and just one adult go while the other stays home.
2.put them in the ikea play area
Or 3. Go on your day off so no one else has to go 🤦‍♀️
You only have 2 children! That's 1 child each too to deal with 🙄 no way would she cope adding a 3rd in the rate she moans about 2.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I was just at the park she was at after school. She literally just filmed Isla, she didn’t talk to any parents, Isla didn’t playing with other kids and of course Tic wasn’t here joining in. It’s so weird. Be ready for lots of spinning boomerangs and climbing wall pics!

What the actual fuck

She drives to Lachlan’s nursery, drops off party invitations, doesn’t pick him up, then goes to collect Isla, takes her to play in the park....

Could she make it any more obvious that she doesn’t care about Lachlan at all? It makes no sense at all to have left him in nursery - even for the fact that she’s now going to have to
Go back there to get him?
Imagine what the nursery staff say about her?!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

GPort

VIP Member
Both the kids look like Rob, so so much!

Just read through some of the comments on her new post. She’s moaning that she has to do some DIY because robs going away until November. Firstly, it’s just building flat pack stuff because SHE is desperate to cram the kids in together for her precious office and secondly, one of her followers pointed out that being back in November means Rob is home for Christmas and that is such a huge deal for a military family. Can’t she just focus on that and be grateful for something instead of constantly complaining?!

Greendream

Most sane good parents would wake their child up. Not only for the sake and welfare of the child, snack time, having a decent sleep and not waking up too early BUT also so they actually have some time with their child. Couldn’t imagine not seeing my poor child all day and shoving them to bed. So she’s seen Lachlan less than 30mins of the whole day? He has all His meals at nursery. All she’s done is drop him off and pick him up. No bath time. No actual care given. Why does she have children again?

She’s disgusting.
I thinks she’s a horrible horrible parent.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I think she is terrified of doing anything with him where he isn’t strapped down. She only ever takes the two of them out when it’s for a meal with someone else. She never goes on days out or even walks with them. Poor kid

WAit what??? Didn’t she always say on a Thursday with those stupid boomerangs on stories that she’s ‘off to get Isla from school’ and makes out she has to rush so much for 3:30. But now she’s just slipped up and revealed Isla has been going to after school club on a Thursday? (And now they’re gonna take her gymnastics, we all know she’ll spend the free Monday time now on herself not Lachlan) Wow. She’s at home that day and been sending her to after school club. Dumbfounded. Her behaviour is worrying I’ve never known someone who doesn’t want to be with their kids this much.
Let me get this straight

Sarah is at home all day on Thursday, on her own

Isla goes to after school club on a Thursday, instead of Sarah going to pick her up?

And now the after school club are also
Going to be taking Isla to gymnastics club, which is presumably after the after school club?

What the actual FUCK?!

I’m honestly dumbfounded by this woman.

• Wow

Downtoearth

If Lachlan is pulled from nursery, she will still have to pay, and nursery is an amazing learning and engaging experience for a 2 year old. She had a rough start with him and he is at a difficult age, all this talk of social services and red flags are rubbish. There are very limited clubs etc for a 2 year old - it is ridiculous to compare Isla and Lachlan, you can not agree with her parenting decisions but some people are taking it too far, that child is lived and cared for obviously, nobody is perfect
Nursery is an amazing learning experience.....

Guess what? So is mummy! None of mine went to nursery, they just started a couple of mornings at pre school when they turned 3. All could read and write and add up/subtract well before they started school. The BEST thing for your kids is time. Time playing games, going to music groups, playing at the park, going to library rhyme time.

I think people are slating her so much not because she does so little with him, but because she does NOTHING with him.

• Heart

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Dont be silly. If anybody thinks these influencers are our friends that is their problem and not the influencers. What utter nonsense lmao.
Wow! Imagine being a first time mum who has these influencers ‘just popping on’ , begging for the swipe up so they can earn pennies to feed their children. Telling the new sleep deprived mum that they are just like her and understand her mental state, her daily struggles and have the perfect solution...no mention it’s an ad, it is all out of the goodness of the influencer/celebrity/glorified salespersons heart. If you are a mum alone with a baby, not much adult interaction, so you comment to feel ‘involved’...maybe you are graced with a heart emoji, it makes you feel a connection to this oracle of child rearing, solo parenting, cooking, cleaning and everything else.
That one new mum is that ‘anybody’ that thinks the influencer is their friend.
No, the influencers are not our friends. They are a brand/a business...a business has corporate social responsibility, a business has to adhere to laws and regulations and hopefully operate in a moral and ethical way...yet, these influencers claim to be ‘just a relatable hardworking mummy,feeding my children with the help of my hobby’ when questioned as any business would!

GiggleBee

VIP Member
No I know. But I’m sure there’s gossip!!!
You'd think so. You'd also think someone would have the decency to say something to her.
It's neglect pretty much. A nursery isn't something a child has to go too. You only get 4-5 short years with a baby before they go to school and she's missing out on so much by putting him there all day every day.

Nursery teachers shouldn't be there to parent your child, to teach them to use a potty ect or providing all their meals for a week. You give birth to a child you are signing up to do that.

And yes I know parents work ect but she has a day and a half off and does nothing with him. She could be taking him to the farm, the zoo, even just to the local woods to find leaves to make a collage with at home but she does none of these and he's stuck in the same 4 walls of nursery day in day out and he is gonna have no fond memories to look back on of time he spent with her.

It breaks my heart because I'd do anything for a baby but due to health reasons it isn't possible and yet she has a gorgeous little boy there and she's completely failing him!

Greendream

Yeah and the whole ‘ I just went downstairs to get his milk and he’s asleep’ story. Pull the other one. You left him and he got bored of waiting. Poor little love. No love at all. Why put a child to bed and not have the milk ready. Why does he have his milk in his cot. Why is he in a cot? Is he toilet trained? Dummy. Honestly she’s disgusting. My little boy has cuddles/story with me every evening on my bed whilst having his milk and then has his teeth brushed. Wouldn’t life be so much easier if we just threw them in bed. Then again I didn’t have children to put them in childcare at every opportunity even when I’m at home. I didn’t have them to slag them off online yet make money from them. She is the most selfish mother in Instagram il say it till the cows come home. She really really is. They all profit and use their children but the others actually spend time with them take them to clubs. Seem to actually enjoy parenting some times without it been a chore every single day.

I have never known someone play the martyr as much as her... for a life she has chosen to live. You wouldn’t be doing emails and editing if you weren’t such a greedy pig and worked 2 jobs. Mainly so you can spend as little time as possible with your kids!

• Sad