Sarah This Mama Life #18 Jumping reels are rife, does everything to avoid mama life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair extensions are so bad I can’t get over it.
Look at them in this photo. I’ve circled her natural hair - it’s the short brown bits. How bad are those extensions?! Not even remotely colour matched to her natural hair at all and not cut to blend into her hair either. It’s so bad!

3B219945-6605-4C67-AF4E-C49855BCD65D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Look at them in this photo. I’ve circled her natural hair - it’s the short brown bits. How bad are those extensions?! Not even remotely colour matched to her natural hair at all and not cut to blend into her hair either. It’s so bad!

View attachment 836330
Wow, I know nothing about hair extensions and even I can see how bad those are… 😳 why doesn’t she have them sorted?

Reactions: 5

View attachment 836330
I think shed look a little better without the awful extensions.

Reactions: 7
Isla has already been a Lego character and a mad scientist. Why does she need yet another Halloween costume? Sarah will be in a foul mood if they don't have matching costumes for Instagram tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So her mum’s gone home, did she actually spend any quality time with her?
The words ‘last minute’ are used all the time by Sarah, she’s a grown woman and a mother of two, surely it’s about time she organised herself and stopped twatting about with her hair, nails etc and took some responsibility. She annoys the heck out of me 😡

Reactions: 10
What god awful, Sarah-centric costumes do we have to look forward to tomorrow 😩
Is sinbad needs accessories and I has no costume Sarah must be out of her tiny mind with stress.

Reactions: 6
If only Sarah worked in a high powered supply chain role she might have been aware of the logistical issues and delays all industries are facing at present and ordered a wee bit earlier.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Look at them in this photo. I’ve circled her natural hair - it’s the short brown bits. How bad are those extensions?! Not even remotely colour matched to her natural hair at all and not cut to blend into her hair either. It’s so just hang like a pair of over long curtains does her no favours whatsoever. And for the love of god stop doing the stupid tongue between the teeth smirk.

View attachment 836330
They are awful, just hanging there like an over long pair of curtains. And I wish to god she would stop doing that stupid tongue between the teeth grin. It’s not cute and even if it was you are too old to be acting cute you daft cow.

Reactions: 6
They are awful, just hanging there like an over long pair of curtains. And I wish to god she would stop doing that stupid tongue between the teeth grin. It’s not cute and even if it was you are too old to be acting cute you daft cow.
She’s a mess isn’t she? Everything about her is just wrong.

Reactions: 4
I dunno, I think she’s excessive but I’m actually looking forward to seeing what she comes up with tomorrow 🤣 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Isla has already been a Lego character and a mad scientist. Why does she need yet another Halloween costume? Sarah will be in a foul mood if they don't have matching costumes for Instagram tomorrow.
Couldnt find Is one but Ls lego costume was £34 on amazon! I wonder if they were gifted?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Her replying to every comment with “bless you” makes her sound like she wants to be a priest.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.