Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her bedroom looks tit
dull dull dull

why the duck does she buy bananas in a plastic bag. Honestly this bleeping idiot deserves to rot in an ice burg.

Reactions: 8
Its awful in the respect there's no structure and from what I hear L rules the roost there and gets what he wants when he wants it ect.
He does rule the roost, Sarah is scared of him and sadly unable to know how to meet L’s needs. She will just throw money at any situation and hope it helps. She has no natural bond with him, which is sad but she blames It on L being a “poorly baby” I get he was unwell as a baby but she should be so so grateful that he has grown into an amazing little boy. And quite frankly she’s missing out on the good bits now with him because of her stuck up prissy attitude.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Its awful in the respect there's no structure and from what I hear L rules the roost there and gets what he wants when he wants it ect.
That's strange for a day nursery as usually when you have 20 odd kids you need structure to get through the day and keep it all running smoothly. Though I have been in some terrible places that it was a free for all and the kids definitely lose out

Reactions: 3
Don't worry guys, she will hold his hand at bedtime and tell the gram how much she loves her handsome boy later so that's the same as ice-creams at the beach with Isla.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Bet she’s swigging from the Prosecco bottle to night .....celebrating getting shot of the inconveniences next week !!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
He does rule the roost, Sarah is scared of him and sadly unable to know how to meet L’s needs. She will just throw money at any situation and hope it helps. She has no natural bond with him, which is sad but she blames It on L being a “poorly baby” I get he was unwell as a baby but she should be so so grateful that he has grown into an amazing little boy. And quite frankly she’s missing out on the good bits now with him because of her stuck up prissy attitude.
How I wish I could PM you!!

Reactions: 2
Just coming to say how much I LOVE her most recent post 😂😂😂

Highlights...

The high pressured job

Of course she LOVES spending time with her kids

And

She does know shes lucky

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know what would actually convince me that she knows how lucky she is or how much she loves her kids??

Actually spending time with them and appreciating what she has!! She is the most negative person I see on Instagram. She’s only showing us the “best bits” of her life, the parts she thinks are insta-worthy, and we can all see what a spoilt moany drag she is.

Reactions: 12
Oh no. Not the West Elm, mid century coffee table of dreams!!! Please Sarah we need a selfie of your huge head going whhhhaaa because after such a busy day in that high pressured job of yours and switching on Zoom for the favourite child this will really tip her over the edge.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All her celebrating the end of home school schooling.... she does realise that Covid hasn’t miraculously disappeared? I hope there are no burst bubbles at their school.

I love her comment on her high pressured job 😂 yeah right!

Reactions: 14
Anyone else think she smeared yoghurt/paint/whatever else is could be(?!) over her beloved coffee table herself just for #relatablecontent?

She posted that at 2130. Why would you leave that mess, photograph it and share it when both kids are in bed?

We all know what Sarah’s like after a Prosecco or four... that mess on her coffee table is just one of her mannny paint samples deliberately spilled!

Reactions: 11
Anyone else think she smeared yoghurt/paint/whatever else is could be(?!) over her beloved coffee table herself just for #relatablecontent?

She posted that at 2130. Why would you leave that mess, photograph it and share it when both kids are in bed?

We all know what Sarah’s like after a Prosecco or four... that mess on her coffee table is just one of her mannny paint samples deliberately spilled!
100% yes.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When the coffee table gets treated better than the son...

Her reel was laughable. She's not even done half the home learning. Robs been doing it or it hasn't required adult intervention (as mentioned by some of you). What's she actually done for the past few weeks? Sod all.

Reactions: 11
All her celebrating the end of home school schooling.... she does realise that Covid hasn’t miraculously disappeared? I hope there are no burst bubbles at their school.

I love her comment on her high pressured job 😂 yeah right!
Could you imagine if Isla's burst on the first day back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Could you imagine if Isla's burst on the first day back 😂
It would obv be tit in the grander scheme but my god I would cackle 😂

Why is she making a fuss when she’s not even done it? Why is she the one glueing her sheets in?? My year one girl knows how to get on her lessons wtf!?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.