Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its all fantasy. She clings onto her dreams of her globe trotting past because she knows she will never live abroad again. She lives in a country that is on the same piece of land as her parents and thats too far away. She's not moving across oceans and time zones without them.

Reactions: 9
Sad that she can't just appreciate the now. Nothing wrong with having dreams and ambitions but she is always pining for something else - first to be out of the MOD house, madly rushing through decorating the new place never stopping to enjoy the house as it is. Now wants to move abroad or back to her parents. Was desperate to get out of every baby stage with Lachlan but now wanting a third. I can see her back in Scotland or abroad with a third child crying for when she lived down south and had only two children. Happiness comes from within no house, baby, fake chimney is ever going to bring her the inner happiness she is seeking.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’d never get a visa for the USA ....staple counting isn’t a desirable skill set to get the points for a resident visa!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Roll top bath in a new build (90s /2000s) house. Oh Sarah you really are the gift that keeps on giving. Please do it 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Roll top bath in a new build (90s /2000s) house. Oh Sarah you really are the gift that keeps on giving. Please do it 🙏
Just seen the comments she made on her recent post ‘we’ll only be here a few years’ - I mean for god sake, they’ve been in that house 2 months and already got selling it on her mind, she’s never going to shut up about moving back ‘home’ is she. Is that the reason for all the mad fast decorating then - quick quick, we’re selling it soon. At the rate they’re going and the money they are spending they’ll sell at a loss - better just to leave it as is and live in it. It’s hardly falling apart. If she wants to see a tit house she wants to see my (ex MOD) property. Only difference is Sarah, my house is my home, it might not be Instagram worthy but we love it.

She is not decorating with the style of the house in mind. The mood board for the bathroom is hilarious. Roll top bath, double basin sinks. There isn't the room for that and would look completely out of place. She needs to get off Pinterest and stop thinking about how it would look on the gram and be realistic about what she can do with the space. Again, the bathroom is perfectly fine as it is just like the rest of the house she is in a desperate bid to wreak.

Reactions: 7
She is not decorating with the style of the house in mind. The mood board for the bathroom is hilarious. Roll top bath, double basin sinks. There isn't the room for that and would look completely out of place. She needs to get off Pinterest and stop thinking about how it would look on the gram and be realistic about what she can do with the space. Again, the bathroom is perfectly fine as it is just like the rest of the house she is in a desperate bid to wreak.
It's going to end up just like Candice Brathwaite's tragedy of a bathroom - wannabe Victorian style in a 2015 new build.
Screenshot_20210217-212338.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Unless the rice and beans are massive that portion of food is tiny!!!
I have had this hello fresh meal before, the portions are huge even for2 people. She’s had maybe 1/4 of a portion.

I really don’t understand what she’s going for with the house. It looked perfectly fine before. Where’s the flow oh wait she painted over it.

I imagine Rob does anything for an easy life. Imagine the nagging she does. She’s so desperate to be relevant, fashionable and insta famous that she completely misses the mark.

Reactions: 7
So she has today and Friday off work.

Will Lachlan be at home? 🤔

Reactions: 2
So she has today and Friday off work.

Will Lachlan be at home? 🤔
oh he is at home.... he’s at nursery, the place where he spends the majority of his life and the only place he gets love & attention. That is his home.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wheres she gone now? Im assuming its somewhere in her town as I dont recognise it 🙈

Reactions: 2
Wheres she gone now? Im assuming its somewhere in her town as I dont recognise it 🙈
Sarah’s equally as insufferable best school mummy friend or Isla’s “boyfriends” mum as she’s known on here was looking for somewhere to keep a horse not long ago. So more than likely breaking the rules to visit them 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
And typical that she says someone will want a horse. Add horse riding to the list of Isla's hobbies - ballet, gymnastics, football whilst Lachlan gets sweet f.a as per usual.
But loves and treats them both the same remember.

Reactions: 13
And typical that she says someone will want a horse. Add horse riding to the list of Isla's hobbies - ballet, gymnastics, football whilst Lachlan gets sweet f.a as per usual.
But loves and treats them both the same remember.
Im hoping shes got him on some lists for when the pandemic is over.

Don't worry Lachlan, Isla gets a trip out to see some ponies but muma has called you a cutie on Instagram whilst sticking a camera in your face so that evens things up.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.