Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That card to Rob! What a dick she is! No one else would put up with her erratic, manic & pathetic ways. She’s passive aggressive & can never see when shes got anything good!
& going on about I having a boyfriend. It isn’t healthy! What is healthy is the fact a girl & boy can be friends without having any romantic feelings. I feel like everything she does is setting the kids up to need a hella lot of therapy when they’re older.

Reactions: 12
It really bothers me how much she pushes the Isla having a boyfriend thing. Maybe I overthink it but surely her and the wee boy do the exact same things as she does with friends who are girls, but they are just friends? But just because he is a boy, Sarah calls him her boyfriend. But doesn’t call her friends who are girls her girlfriend. I feel Sarah hates the fact that Isla is the furthest away from a stereotypical girl as you can get, and feels by her having a boyfriend it makes her more girly. It really doesn’t sit well with me how much she pushes it. I work with children Isla’s age and it is scary to hear them talking about having a boyfriend and kissing at the age of 6 - and it comes from parents pushing them as they think it is cute.

Reactions: 23
The pizza leggings are see through (and also I’m guessing bought by Sarah for herself)

Reactions: 3
It really bothers me how much she pushes the Isla having a boyfriend thing. Maybe I overthink it but surely her and the wee boy do the exact same things as she does with friends who are girls, but they are just friends? But just because he is a boy, Sarah calls him her boyfriend. But doesn’t call her friends who are girls her girlfriend. I feel Sarah hates the fact that Isla is the furthest away from a stereotypical girl as you can get, and feels by her having a boyfriend it makes her more girly. It really doesn’t sit well with me how much she pushes it
Sarah hates the fact that Isla is a “tomboy”
She’s constantly trying to force her into being a stereotypical “girly girl” Like buying her god awful sparkly shoes and hideous dresses at new year and decorating her bedroom the way she has. She nearly had a coronary when Isla made a very innocent quip about having a girlfriend one day (when Sarah was bleating on about Isla having a boyfriend/getting married/having a husband)

Has she dropped anything to islas boyfriend? All shes teaching Isla if not is that girls get all the gifts while boys get nothing. Im suprised shes not got Isla a valentines present from Lachlan.

Is it just because I'm Glasgow based but most people I know don't advertise which team they support...its not well thought of to embellish your kids in one team and share the picture everywhere....

Reactions: 4
Is it just because I'm Glasgow based but most people I know don't advertise which team they support...its not well thought of to embellish your kids in one team and share the picture everywhere....
Doesn’t really mean anything where they live. The majority of folk in the south won’t even recognise that as a Rangers top and certainly wouldn’t think anything of it even if they did

Sarah is the typical stereotype of every Shell employees child I ever went to school with. None of them knew where they were going to from year to year, their parents didn’t really give a duck about them hence why they were always moving around the world in pursuit of big oil money and they all supported Rangers FC. This was mainly because they didn’t really understand being fully Scottish, didn’t really fit in and didn’t like football so supported RFC as they were always winning. Most of these kids would be in your academy for about 1 year max then they’d be shipped off to some boarding/American school in Holland somewhere courtesy of Daddy’s job at Shell. They were a strange bunch with these mixed accents like Sarah 😂 It’s a shame really because things like eating disorders and drug abuse were rife with their kids in those circles as the parents were too busy earning and spending big money they never knew what the kids were doing.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Doesn’t really mean anything where they live. The majority of folk in the south won’t even recognise that as a Rangers top and certainly wouldn’t think anything of it even if they did
Yeah suppose if she was as Scottish as she says i think she would take more care with sharing things like that... there's still so much sectarianism linked to it all I wouldnt allow my daughter to be linked to it!

That valentines day meal for L was awful, not one bit of fruit or veg! Alot of dairy though!

• Sad
Being from N. Ireland you would only post a picture of your child wearing a celtic or rangers top if you wanted to send a particular message out. Would definitely be seen as very tacky to majority of people I know. Then again our wee country is a bit backward 😂

Did she ever show what they bought L as a present? A packet of sweets would do but he will start noticing soon and hopefully letting them know its unfair.
In islas defence though I would expect a present being stuck at home with Sarah for weeks!

Reactions: 6
Yeah suppose if she was as Scottish as she says i think she would take more care with sharing things like that... there's still so much sectarianism linked to it all I wouldnt allow my daughter to be linked to it!
Yes if she wore that on a wee girl in most parts of Scotland ,in most cases she certainly she would not be giving off her middle class well to do perfect insta family image.

Also she looks gie thin in that fake / posed island picture that “rob” posted 🤔

Also, why can’t she just let one bloody calender event pass without event.. I mean with bloody decorations, a platter of catered food and some cheese picuturee. Grow the hell up.we made cards and had some love heart sweets, end of.
God help us on Pancake Tuesday wooseday.. she will be hot footing it to
M&s for last minute flour and pancake shaped balloons or doing a pancake tossing boomerang or ordering in a pile of pancakes with Marshnallows in a box.
Urgh i can’t with these basics 🤢🤢

ETA If life is that stressful for them just let thing like valentines pass or low key them? Idiots

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yes if she wore that on a wee girl in most parts of Scotland ,in most cases she certainly she would not be giving off her middle class well to do perfect insta family image.

Also she looks gie thin in that fake / posed island picture that “rob” posted 🤔

Also, why can’t she just let one bloody calender event pass without event.. I mean with bloody decorations, a platter of catered food and some cheese picuturee. Grow the hell up.we made cards and had some love heart sweets, end of.
God help us on Pancake Tuesday wooseday.. she will be hot footing it to
M&s for last minute flour and pancake shaped balloons or doing a pancake tossing boomerang or ordering in a pile of pancakes with Marshnallows in a box.
Urgh i can’t with these basics 🤢🤢

ETA If life is that stressful for them just let thing like valentines pass or low key them? Idiots
I must admit I celebrate every event! Everyone that personally knows me thinks I’m nuts but I just love it 😂 but I just love the thought I’m making amazing memories for my kids & I live for their little faces coming down to see my sets up. However I believe Sarah does it for purely selfish insta vibes!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I must admit I celebrate every event! Everyone that personally knows me thinks I’m nuts but I just love it 😂 but I just love the thought I’m making amazing memories for my kids & I live for their little faces coming down to see my sets up. However I believe Sarah does it for purely selfish insta vibes!
You’re probably not on the internet everyday telling people how stressful
Life is and how you don’t have the time to anything though 😂 😜

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.