Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! It’s not even real homeschooling either. It’s sitting nearby while the kids have one or two Teams meetings per day. Sarah could just throw Netflix or an iPad her Isla for the rest of the day if she’s really finding it so stressful or she could just set up a few basic activities and leave out some fruit and snacks. We are not “teaching” we’re just supervising.
Isla isn’t a baby. Unfortunately she’s been shoved into all of the childcare and activity clubs for her whole life and is probably used to having constant engagement and attention. I bet she has no idea how to just sit calmly or find something to do to entertain herself. Drawing, reading, playing in the garden...Isla should be able to just do these things alone, even if only for 10-15 minutes.
I thought exactly the same thing. Then I wondered whether Sarah is using homeschooling as an excuse to slack off at work so that she can fanny about scouring West Elm and made.com for more cabinets.

Reactions: 4
Isla dresses up as Rob so Lachlan dresses up as the evil bad guy 😂 ....I’m looking at you Sarah!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For the love of god woman, buy your kids some clothes that fit! And whilst you’re having a de clutter throw out those ridiculous prison plates and weaning spoons. She winds me up no end 😡

Reactions: 15
Just came across this while scrolling Instagram 😳
(I live locally, our kids are at the same school and move in similar circles and the ballet teacher has her own home renovation account that I follow so the algorithm gifts me with this kind of public stuff!)

Not sure if it’s ballet or karate with that headband. 😬
082B6B06-B1A6-4726-9201-5868DDF94161.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hes obviously trying to say 'Patrick' or is that just me who thinks that?

The look Rob gives her when she’s filming him 😬 why share that? Also why is she always “cracking up” at the most boring tit!?

Reactions: 11
I’m “cracking up” at a fake chimney breast with a tv mounted on it above a fake fireplace 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The look Rob gives her when she’s filming him 😬 why share that? Also why is she always “cracking up” at the most boring tit!?
WTF - why does she speak to Rob like that?! It is horrible and on Instagram - it‘s like she is trying to encourage 35k people to laugh at her idiot husband. I wish he would turn round and tell her to go and duck herself and put that on her stories. There is no amount of money or free things in the world that can ever make up for not being able to walk round in the privacy of your own house with your hair however you bleeping want it without wondering whether footage is being filmed and put up on the internet of you without any warning. Who could actually bear that?!

I’m “cracking up” at a fake chimney breast with a tv mounted on it above a fake fireplace 😂
Me too - in an already rather small room - Yes. Let’s build out into the floor space! I do hope they go the whole hog and put up the brown panelling too!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was laughing at the fake chimney idea and hoping no one would mention it on here so she presses on and really fucks up yet another room in that house.

Dead Granny's downstairs loo, children's grey rainbow room of dreams, dodgy tiling in the kitchen, plasterboard brown master bedroom and now we'll have the mid century filled living room with fake chimney. She is doing a wonderful job. Keep it up Mama as this is more entertaining than any DIY makeover show I've ever watched.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was laughing at the fake chimney idea and hoping no one would mention it on here so she presses on and really fucks up yet another room in that house.

Dead Granny's downstairs loo, children's grey rainbow room of dreams, dodgy tiling in the kitchen, plasterboard brown master bedroom and now we'll have the mid century filled living room with fake chimney. She is doing a wonderful job. Keep it up Mama as this is more entertaining than any DIY makeover show I've ever watched.
Yeah - we don’t need netflix docs about Airbnb interiors AT ALL - thanks to you Sarah. Real life free to view daily interior car crashes available on instagram

Please can we have some more dry food content too - ta

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Please tell me I'm not the only one cringing at how off centre it will look because of the door...

I don’t know the area she lives at all.... but why didn’t she just buy a period property?! Not a lot of that sort of house available? Why make a fake fireplace and recess to look Victorian? TV over a mantelpiece ruins that whole look anyway...

Reactions: 14
I don’t know the area she lives at all.... but why didn’t she just buy a period property?! Not a lot of that sort of house available? Why make a fake fireplace and recess to look Victorian? TV over a mantelpiece ruins that whole look anyway...
Because she is a clueless prat!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not sure whether this holds true for Sarah's area, but I was house hunting in commuter villages and towns just outside of London. Victorian and Edwardian homes come at a premium - unless you buy a fixer upper.

I can't quite imagine Sarah braving a kitchen extension, moving a bathroom upstairs, or doing a full rewire - this is the woman who painted her downstairs loo the day after she moved in and is close to a nervous breakdown because her TV is on top of an Ikkeeeeeyaaaah chest. She would have no patience to make it through an actual reno project.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.