Sarah Therese

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know that some ppl will take offense but she is just too fundamentalist American for me to stomach. And frankly, her content and what she preaches is toxic af for girls and women. Your worth as a girl and women doesn't depend on whatever validation you take from men. But that's exactly her entire persona. Are times really that uncertain that so many turn down progress in favor to depend fully on a men (because what could possibly go wrong?!) with whom you have sex whenever he wants to f*ck? Everything in my screams when I hear her say the word 'serve'. No one should serve anyone in a relationship. You do you out of self-respect and because you love and respect the people you live with and not because someone once wrote that women have to serve in the kitchen so that their men can provide. The other side of the spectrum aka girl-boss hustle culture is equally toxic, though. 🤢🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Nothing wrong with homeschooling. Especially in the usa where there schools are crazy but lots of extreme right wing fanatics homeschooling their children in the usa. Ellen fisher is a typical american right wing fanatic she just hides it better and is vegan. Sarah always seemed like she was an american with her extreme views.
I had no idea that the vegan Ellen Fisher was right wing!!

Reactions: 2
I've watched her Instagram stories just now, where she showe a text from her husband encouraging her not go forget to eat when she was out and about. In fact he encouraged her to eat a burger or two. Of course it IS NICE that he cares about her so deeply. But I have just noticed that Sarah is looking sooooo thin! She's wearing shorts and her legs actually look fragile to me. Perhaps its due to metabolic changes after birthing five babies in quick succession?

Reactions: 2
I know a lot of parents do this so it's not an issue with her only but GG had a post commenting on her shyness to name the genitals/urinary organs when necessary with her kids and using stupid euphemisms like 'down belows' and 'down there' for the female genitalia. I discovered recently that children knowing the correct anatomical terms can help prevent sexual abuse.

Reactions: 1
How is she so skinny after 5 babies!?
Not to be a downer, but it's probably a combination of genetics and disordered eating. She's diagnosed herself with a milk and gluten intolerance (except homemade sourdough of course) and I feel like that's usually a slippery slope.

• Heart
Reactions: 4