Sarah & Josh (POG family)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe there was a celebration of life. Josh had spoke about it, but no video. I could be dreaming 😜
He posted this today

Going to be staying offline for the next week, and through Sarah's Celebration of Life!! Thank you all for your understanding! Reflecting a lot on life, moving forward, and will be checking in with the family to make some decisions on what we would like to do on our Family Channel and Gaming Channel.

Reactions: 5
Sorry Josh, no views without Sarah! Something tells me you'll have to go back to work... 💁🏼 I'm pretty sure Kyle will try this too and learn the lesson the hard way...
Really who wants to watch POG Family Grief VLOG. That's just a horrible name and worse idea.

Reactions: 3
Really who wants to watch POG Family Grief VLOG. That's just a horrible name and worse idea.
I know, right? The only video with a lot of views is the one that mentions Sarah in the title. But really, who wants to watch the man's pity party? How many effing channels does he have now? And he's posting in each of them like there's no tomorrow. He's trying so hard to avoid going back to work!

Reactions: 4
I watched today's video because he talked about going back to work tomorrow after being on leave for 6 months. Oregon passed a law where the leave was paid. I didn't know that Sarah and Josh worked in the same location. Their offices were near each other so it will be hard to see someone else in her office.

• Sad
He posted another video. The work day went better than he thought and he met the woman who replaced Sarah. He works for the county government. There are trees planted in honor of people so he expects there will be one for Sarah. All his co-workers knew Sarah so I think he was concerned that he would break down talking about her but that didn't happen. I haven't watched his videos since Sarah died but wanted to see how things went at work.

Josh is back from his break. I didn’t even realize he had taken a break lol

• Haha