Sarah Jayne Dunn - Mandy from Hollyoaks on OnlyFans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the Daily Mail comments say that she’s already had her fanjo out on display, week one !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I'm quite perplexed to who is actually subscribing to it, probably my other half as it's his age group who will remember her 😂 actually he's too tight

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s done topless but haven’t seen any mention of her getting kitty out yet.

From what’s out there it’s mainly lads mag type style.

848627FB-3EA2-4333-AA10-FD7D01D01CAB.jpeg
71A3CC44-2C11-4117-8F24-C7C81A006B84.jpeg
5B06E44F-9C5F-4BD0-80E5-D51BC0CD302E.jpeg
578E6AC8-3BE4-4469-8450-7533D1311877.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Crikey what a sad cow ! She has an amazing figure and is pretty but what a desperado . Really hope hollyoaks sack her . Lots of impressionable teenagers watch the show .

Reactions: 16
Crikey what a sad cow ! She has an amazing figure and is pretty but what a desperado . Really hope hollyoaks sack her . Lots of impressionable teenagers watch the show .
Do ‘fans’ really pay for this content. She’s just another pretty face showing her bits and pieces, hardly ground breaking. I reckon she will probably earn more doing this though than she does in her Hollyoaks day job. Imagine rocking up to working knowing your colleagues had seen you with your nips out.

Reactions: 7
She’s done topless but haven’t seen any mention of her getting kitty out yet.

From what’s out there it’s mainly lads mag type style.

This is all a bit sad.. don’t understand how this is “empowering”
At least be honest and say you are getting your tits out for the money instead of this crap of “taking back the power” or “empowering” duck off 🙄

Reactions: 28
Imagine rocking up to working knowing your colleagues had seen you with your nips out.
Dave in utilities would have a stroke ( please pardon the pun)

I agree that calling this "empowering" is nonsense. How does this bring equality to women, how does selling yourself to (mostly) men give you economic, social or political freedom and equality? Can she not just admit she needs more income but feels she is too good to stack shelves in Tesco.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Dave in utilities would have a stroke ( please pardon the pun)

I agree that calling this "empowering" is nonsense. How does this bring equality to women, how does selling yourself to (mostly) men give you economic, social or political freedom and equality? Can she not just admit she needs more income but feels she is too good to stack shelves in Tesco.
also, this isn’t 10+ years ago when the ‘lad mags’ - FHM, Loaded etc existed. So what exactly is she taking control of? Absolutely nothing against what she’s doing and she is probably making a lot of £££ but the narrative is absolute bullshit.

Reactions: 12
Yep, if you want to be empowering cut the bullshit and say The money’s great , the input is low, the boobs are still where they need to be ( for now) so I’m going to show it if people want to pay to see it. She’d get much more kudos for that.

Reactions: 11
She would want to be careful advertising her only fans on Instagram.. Instagram usually shadowbans or removes profiles that advertise that!

Reactions: 3
I've seen the images, it's very low end, must be tough times to be doing this

Would post the link here but it's not what this site is about is it...

I didnt pay btw....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The thing is I could see if it was just Hollyoaks she’s paid by, but her husband has a successful business and something on the side too, she has a home Instagram and does lots of AD’s and partnerships - they are clearly far from being on the toast and beans! Definitely trying to cash in on lower end stuff for the fee per month!

Reactions: 1
There is nothing empowering about it, she's not sending out a positive message just that people can pay you to be naked, it's low grade and definitely not a inspiring one

Reactions: 13