Sarah Jayne Dunn - Mandy from Hollyoaks on OnlyFans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has such a hard face and is very beggy on insta. Wallpaper overload much!? Pretty much worked her way through the cast and crew of Hollyoaks which is why she's always called back probably only she's married to poor Jon now. Always loved the opening of an envelope, typical z list. Bought a big new build in Cheshire and drives around in her Tesla like she's all that, her poor husband always looks embarrassed for her on insta.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Who did she sleep with on Hollyoaks? Was she with Marcus Patric for a while?

Reactions: 3
She was working as a personal trainer in Cheshire about 5 years ago, not long after her baby was born. She had a lot of Botox and fillers going on at the time, she looked totally different.

Reactions: 6
I remember when Heat magazine used to be obsessed with her โ€œfreakyโ€ knees and they kept being circled in their circle of shame

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Didn't she make a big deal about having a role in The Dark Knight when it came out? She was in it for like 10 seconds ๐Ÿ˜‚
I've stood next to Hollywood stars for longer than she was in that film! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I remember when Heat magazine used to be obsessed with her โ€œfreakyโ€ knees and they kept being circled in their circle of shame
Still has freaky knees but tries to detract from the freakiness by doing her 'chewing on a wasp' smile in a bikini๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Now promoting, ever so subtly, her husband's gym that is basically a load of QVC qym gear in a flat near a train station.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She was working as a personal trainer in Cheshire about 5 years ago, not long after her baby was born. She had a lot of Botox and fillers going on at the time, she looked totally different.
Her husband has just opened a gym in a flat near the train station. Useful for all the Cheshire Hollyoaks Huns. Looks weird, like they've got the gym gear from Argos.

.She's had a face full of crap for years. ๐Ÿคฎ

Reactions: 6
I remember way back when she had an appearance as what basically amounted to a glorified extra in The Dark Knight in 2008 and her PR team went into overdrive planting stories that she might be Harley Quinn and getting her on the interview circuit with GMTV presenters acting like she was already Hollywood royalty. It was so desperate I still remember it now.

Nothing seems to have come out of all that effort, funnily enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Would you like to see more photoshoots of me smizing? Or hear about my new travel plans that involve me blagging free holidays? Or see me use a gym that isn't my husband's?????? ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 9