Sarah Everard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to go into too many details in case any of the people involved could be on tattle but someone that we knew exposed himself to my mum. He was sat in his car on our driveway, we knew him, and my mum went out to talk to him. She cried for days and it was a while before I found out why she was so upset, I just couldn’t figure it out. This same man is now in prison for grape and sexual assault.
Aww you poor mum x...it's the one's you least expect ,the guy I mentioned had a partner and kids yet was doing this stuff once he started he couldn't stop :sick:
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
So many incidents that women and girls report aren’t taken seriously. It’s so beyond ducked up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 15
I just honestly don't get how these animals think they can get away with it. I was grape and attacked when I was 14, I'm now in my late 20s and so grateful I am alive as others haven't been so lucky. Luckily my attacker was convicted. This needs to stop, but I don't think it ever will ☹
Please don’t them animals ,they don’t do tit like this😏
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
Someone has said to me they are 100% sure those head injuries weren't self-inflicted if you catch my drift.
I said to my husband before that I read he was "alone" I was wondering if a guard did it... sometime the guards have unspoken rules so to speak..
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
I said to my husband before that I read he was "alone" I was wondering if a guard did it... sometime the guards have unspoken rules so to speak..
Just saw a Ch 4 news report. Obviously there are several investigations and one of them is apparently for the head 'injury' sooo............ we'll have to wait and see.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
Like Jeffery Epstein, covering up that someone else attacked him
Could be, its not impossible. I wrote earlier that I knew of someone who knocked themselves out when in police custody, the story had been related to me a few times and it still shocks me. So it doesn't surprise me what people do under extreme pressure.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
If it was self inflicted which it probably was, he's obviously trying to make it look like someone did it to him.... It screams guilty!!! There's alot more to this, there could be a string of victims, what an absolute weirdo exposing himself. I never understand why someone would do it? You'd just look like a freak without achieving anything
 
  • Like
Reactions: 16
They probably have to investigate it even if it is self-inflicted tbf

Sort of a big thing if one of your prisoners suddenly dies before even being charged
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
There were pictures of him on the daily mail yesterday
I know I'm just pissed at the way the media report things when the criminal is white. Had this been
Get a grip fgs! He’s white skinned by the looks of his picture! Not that there’s any relevance to race or religion! Not everything can be related back to racism for Christ’s sake! Also I have noticed that generally speaking if a black person commits a crime their appearance is rarely mentioned yet if it’s a white person it generally states White male/ female? Honestly if someone has committed any crime at all then us public are entitled to at very least an accurate description of said perpetrators. A criminal is just that regardless of skin or religion! Stop with the shoehorning of racism into every opportunity what at all does your comment have to do with this poor poor girl 😡
Its not about racism.. its the way the media selectively describes criminals. Had this animal been a POC or even worse a Muslim, that would have been the first thing high lighted and would have been a terrorist offence.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9
I was on it a few mins ago but it won't load now. It is hard to keep up with it.
I think it’s a combination of not being able to cope with the traffic and the fact it’s constantly being moderated I think as there is an awful lot of dangerous speculation.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
I was reading Reddit comments and it was suggested that the head banging could be a delay tactic, for what reason I don’t know, but if he’s banging his head there’s a risk of serious injury obviously, and if he’s not taken to hospital the people he’s in the custody of are liable for neglect charges.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11
So many incidents that women and girls report aren’t taken seriously. It’s so beyond ducked up.
Yes absolutely. If anything, anything at all can come from this totally ducked up situation can it be that the police start taking this seriously? A friend and I went through every incident we can remember where we were followed, harassed, groped etc etc and it is truly horrifying. A man once attempted to get me into his van when I was walking home at night and I rang my brother to come get me. He insisted I ring the police to report it and I did. The duty officer on the other end of the line could not have sounded more disinterested and his final words to me is 'I know it's not very nice but no crime occurred I'm afraid'. I doubt he even made note of it.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I was reading Reddit comments and it was suggested that the head banging could be a delay tactic, for what reason I don’t know, but if he’s banging his head there’s a risk of serious injury obviously, and if he’s not taken to hospital the people he’s in the custody of are liable for neglect charges.
Probably questioning.
They shouldn't be questioning a witness if they're confused or unwell since it will probably be used as evidence that shouldn't be submitted, and head banging seems likely to lead to confusion.
Also I think there's only so many 'no comments' they can give before it's a case of preventing the course of justice? Though I'm completely unsure on this
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.