Sarah Everard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we may all have known or known of a phychopath, I know I have. They might not have murdered but I can tell you from experience the people caught up in their world would say they might as well have.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 17
Didn’t the Met last year have officers who took photos of two sisters who were murdered and passed them around on their phones, I don’t think those officers faced any real consequences?
You'd think an allegation of indecent exposure in general would lead to a suspension or an investigation of sorts

I literally won't be surprised if they come out later and say that the CCTV with the allegation suddenly made sense together or something
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10
Either way he'd end up in prison or Broadmoor I doubt he'd get off.They'll look at a wide range of things to determine how sane he is .
Yes he’s never going home. As has been mentioned lots on this thread it feels like there’s loads more that’s going to come out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9
You'd think an allegation of indecent exposure in general would lead to a suspension or an investigation of sorts

I literally won't be surprised if they come out later and say that the CCTV with the allegation suddenly made sense together or something
Especially as he had access to weapons *face palm*. I think the Met are going to have egg on their face, their torsos and everything else.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9
My husband used to work in a cat A prison. In a 'dangerous and severe personality' ward

I posted earlier my husband believes this is big. He's comparing it to when the Fred and Rose West case first broke.

It's chilling. Even more so due to his profession. I'm a hermit living in the NE but it's got me scared 😢
 
  • Like
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
They said because of his job ( top shooter ) he had to have stringent physical and mental assessments ,he guarded the royals and top politicians.
I know the psych tests are extremely rigorous. It honestly beggar's belief. There is a chance that no one could have predicted this but that indecent exposure incident makes me wonder........
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
What if the remains are not Sarah they are someone else? he could murdered more than 1 person? They will definitely be able to tell if its her or not.
There's no way he will be getting bail.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m not in the UK so not sure how it works but is this being investigated by the suspects own colleagues or a separate unit?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
What if the remains are not Sarah they are someone else? he could murdered more than 1 person? They will definitely be able to tell if its her or not.
There's no way he will be getting bail.
The media and police haven’t specifically said they are Sarah’s but the family released a statement and referred to Sarah in the past tense so I would imagine the remains are hers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10
Yes he’s never going home. As has been mentioned lots on this thread it feels like there’s loads more that’s going to come out.
It would be unusual if he's gotten to 48 with no other crimes no matter how minor ,like someone else said psychopaths that have a tendency to kill find it very hard to control themselves ,once they start getting urges they eventually take over there's no going back .
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11
The media and police haven’t specifically said they are Sarah’s but the family released a statement and referred to Sarah in the past tense so I would imagine the remains are hers.
I think even if it hasn't been fully confirmed to them it seems very likely. It's been a week, there's a possible body and a suspect. If she was just missing she would have surely made contact with someone after a few days
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
I’m not in the UK so not sure how it works but is this being investigated by the suspects own colleagues or a separate unit?
In general Suspects own colleagues can investigate
It was on 24 hours in police custody , during the investigation it was found that their own colleague committed the crimes and they arrested him on camera
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
His defence team will probably say the indecent exposure incident was him going off on some sort of psychosis and it wasn't picked up on by HR or medics. I could see that happening. Its a high stress position. Its got me thinking about our police force who are all generally armed on the daily. I wonder do they go through the same stringent measures as the met.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
I’m not in the UK so not sure how it works but is this being investigated by the suspects own colleagues or a separate unit?
Well he works in diplomatic protection for royals etc so wouldn't have thought it was his department. I read somewhere it was a special unit due to the nature of the case.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Didn’t the Met last year have officers who took photos of two sisters who were murdered and passed them around on their phones, I don’t think those officers faced any real consequences?
I believe they are facing potential criminal proceedings aren't they?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
I know the psych tests are extremely rigorous. It honestly beggar's belief. There is a chance that no one could have predicted this but that indecent exposure incident makes me wonder........
There could've been minor things going on for years that nobody picked up on it's only when it escalates they slip up .
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
What if the remains are not Sarah they are someone else? he could murdered more than 1 person? They will definitely be able to tell if its her or not.
There's no way he will be getting bail.
This is how I’m reading it, that they aren’t necessarily hers but they know that she was murdered.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
I remember when I was about 23 a man at my train stop would always say hello which was fine. However it started getting weird he would always try and sit by me and then started to ask for my number . I started wearing glasses and tieing my hair up in the hope he wouldn't recognise me because he made me feel so uncomfortable . One day he got off at my stop and started to follow where i was going I went a different way to work to throw him off it was so strange and he was laughing. He did turn back , it was weird (Never did it again ).
 
  • Sad
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.