Sarah Everard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when Joanna Yeates was murdered by her neighbour. That haunted me for some time, as have all of those murders against women. One minute you are going about your business, the next you are bloody dead, all because of some deranged nutjob. It is so frightening how life changes in the blink of an eye. Is it a case of being in the wrong place, at the wrong time, or being stalked?

Poor Sarah, my heart goes out to her family.
God, it just makes me sick. As I mentioned above, the harrassment when I worked at a coffee shop. But I also think of situations I "put myself in" (i.e. going back to a guy's flat, someone coming to mine, walking home at night, etc) that could have been so dangerous...not because I did anything wrong but because women are so often murdered by random men 😭. It scares me to think back to when I was a young woman at uni. Yet us women are always made to feel like we did something wrong and we did not!! Parents need to be educating their sons from a young age.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The MIL is saying he’s a nice guy. It’s chilling.
 
  • Like
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The MIL is saying he’s a nice guy. It’s chilling.
Sorry, but she should be keeping her mouth shut. Reminds me of Libby Squire's murderer's mother saying the same rit to the media about how her son was an "angel" etc.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 28
Hope he’s not going to claim insanity as that then means there will be further assessments needed . He will know the ways to play the system .
They said because of his job ( top shooter ) he had to have stringent physical and mental assessments ,he guarded the royals and top politicians.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
I’ve just seen someone on twitter who says someone attempted to abduct them from the same street in a similar car in 2017 and nothing came of their report. Obviously I can’t verify it but it would be very upsetting if they’re connected, could’ve been prevented 🙁
I know which account you're referring to.

I will note that the account claimed their attacker in 2017 was a black male, which differs here - although they insist it is the same car!

This is not to draw doubt on that person's story btw, but it's something I noticed when I first saw the account.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
Maybe I'm naive, but if an 'unmarked' car stopped me and said I was being followed, warrant card or not, I wouldn't be going in the car. I know you can't always say exactly what you would do, but I'd like to think that I'd thank them for warning me and ask them to wait with me whilst I called my dad/friend/etc etc. I just cannot see myself getting in an unmarked car, willingly.
This just reminded me of something that happened years ago when I was about 14 or 15. Me and my friend were walking near our houses, it was dark maybe around 10 or 11 or later I cant really remember. I think we were walking to shop or chipper or something.
A car pulled up beside us with like 2 or 3 men and they rolled down the window and said something. Probably how's it going or something similar, well me and my friend took off running like lightning and screaming, the car came after us, I still remember the absolute fear and panic and feeling like I was running for my life. I actually thought I was going to die.
Then I was aware of blue lights and after a few seconds we realised it was the head undercover guards (police). I dont know if they stopped because we looked very young to be out or if they were looking for someone or just checking what we were doing but like looking back now we should have told our parents and complained.
I dont know wtf they were thinking approaching 2 young girls late at night out of the blue, they should have turned on the lights first or something.
If that happened me now I would lose my tit! The undercover police really don't like police at all its crazy! I know in films and stuff the "narcs" are so obvious but any I've met have not stood out at all!

One thing I’m not understanding is that everyone keeps talking about her breaking lockdown on twitter and even on websleuths, and while it’s completely irrelevant, is it not possible they were in a bubble?
Yes or maybe she was going bringing medicine or going to get a bank card or something to do an errand like there's essential reasons she could have been there as well. And even if it was a social visit, during the first lockdown I did go to friends house once or twice, you would crack up if you didn't see anyone at all!
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Apparently the alleged unrelated indecent exposure by Wayne Couzens was reported to Scotland Yard on Feb 28, four days before Sarah went missing. Police watchdog is now investigating whether officers responded "appropriately". Been mentioned on social media but not on any official news sites to my knowledge?
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The MIL is saying he’s a nice guy. It’s chilling.
The real psychopaths always are though aren't they, they come across as very successful lovely and normal people, it's all part of the act!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 23
Sorry, but she should be keeping her mouth shut. Reminds me of Libby Squire's murderer's mother saying the same rit to the media about how her son was an "angel" etc.
This is very normal though. It’s the same as saying you don’t expect it to happen.
His own neighbours have apparently said the same thing and that the family genuinely looked happy too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
I wonder how many other psychopaths exist as normal nice family people?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
Yes or maybe she was going bringing medicine or going to get a bank card or something to do an errand like there's essential reasons she could have been there as well. And even if it was a social visit, during the first lockdown I did go to friends house once or twice, you would crack up if you didn't see anyone at all!
I agree with you. People commenting on lock down and whether she should have been out is terrible - no one knows her or her friends personal circumstance, They could have been in a support bubble, her friend might be vulnerable, etc. So many people too quick to judge.
None of it excuses the fact that this girl has most likely been murdered.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I agree with you. People commenting on lock down and whether she should have been out is terrible - no one knows her or her friends personal circumstance, They could have been in a support bubble, her friend might be vulnerable, etc. So many people too quick to judge.
None of it excuses the fact that this girl has most likely been murdered.
Agree completely. Honestly couldn’t give less of a tit and it’s totally irrelevant. She could have been having a lockdown rave and this would still be despicable.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 20
I wonder how many other psychopaths exist as normal nice family people?
There's always the "Oh they were so nice" "I can't believe they could've done this" comments. However if you dig a bit deeper it will have always been evident something was 'off' even in Childhood. However it's not legal to diagnose Children as Psychopaths as far as I'm aware.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8
They said because of his job ( top shooter ) he had to have stringent physical and mental assessments ,he guarded the royals and top politicians.
Yes but that doesn’t mean he can’t change and claim he is now insane. He knows how to play the system.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.